Pampered Chef Mini Spatula | SheSpeaks

• citygonecountry citygonecountry
    10.28.12

This is the best small spatula ever. I love it so much I bought two of them. It is one of my favorite kitchen utensils. I highly recommend it.

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

the size of this makes it more convenient for many uses. Love it

• Readrea By  Readrea
    09.01.16

This is my favorites spatula because it's thin enough to slide under cookies without distorting them. (All my plastic ones are too thick and push the cookie into a blob.) it's balance right so it can rest blade level, instead of tipping up. The metal blade is also good for crisp cuts in pie crusts.

• KaitlinTilton By  KaitlinTilton
    03.11.16

Honestly the only spatula I reach for in the drawer, works the best with my cast iron

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

The only bad things about this spatula is that I don't have more than one. I use this spatula almost daily. It is easy to hold in my small hands. It is easy to clean and is great for making scrambled eggs, pancakes, or eggs over medium. I don't know what I would do without it!

• offzwall By  offzwall
    11.05.15

GOT AS A GIFT 4 MAKING COOKIE'S...REALLY GREAT - RIGHT SIZE - ENJOY USING IT...

• FosterMomMeg By  FosterMomMeg
    11.04.15

This is the perfect size for brownies, cakes, casseroles... Its metal composition gives a strong support. I like this spatula over my other two spatulas. I like the slotting because it is small enough that nothing really falls through but it comes off the spatula easily. It washes easily. Great spatula.

• poisonivyecho81 By  poisonivyecho81
    09.14.15

This is a great little spatula. Its perfect for getting that first brownie or bar cookie out of the pan without destroying the other ones around it.

• njmomto2 By  njmomto2
    08.19.15

I have this spatula and use it all the time! It is the perfect size for 1 cookie or 1 brownie. It is small and convenient!

• frugalgrl By  frugalgrl
    07.08.15

Best little spatula for serving desserts such as brownies. Many times you don't need a large spatula. Dishwasher safe.

• msslj4114 By  msslj4114
    05.21.15

Perfect spatula for bar cookies. This spatula makes it easy to cleanly remove bar cookies and desserts from the pan and in one piece. It is the perfect size for removing bar cookies neatly and cleanly from the pan.