Palmers Stretch Mark Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• HeidiLouise By  HeidiLouise
    01.26.16

My sister loves the feel of her skin after she used the coco butter lotion. It's great for everyone even if your not pregnant, it's a great product so go out and get some for yourself.

• krystlelv By  krystlelv
    09.16.15

This has been my favorite lotion since forever! I've never gotten a single stretch mark in my 3 pregnancies. Love it! The scent is amazing and it leaves your skin looking perfect!

• Jessisingletary By  Jessisingletary
    11.12.14

I used the palmers Body butter for stretch marks before and during pregnancy and the firming afterwards. At first nothing happened but then the firming started working!! The only issue i have is that I wish all their products came with the lavender infused like the body butter. Its so calming and lovely. :)

• saga29 By  saga29
    05.18.12

I used thus during my first pregnancy And didn't develop any stretch marks. Now that I am pregnant again I am planning on slathering it on all summer long!

• josmommy By  josmommy
    11.30.09

i loved this with my first son, helped keep me from getting many stretch marks and helps to smooth away the ones i did get!!!! plus works awesome on dry feet i know crazy thought but it does!

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.09.09

This does not prevent stretch marks. It does help to reduce the appearance of them after pregnancy. It helps smooth the skin around them.

• amymaow By  amymaow
    09.09.09

I used this when I was pregnant. I still got a lot of stretch marks, but I heard that it really doesn't matter how much cream you use, it all depends on the elasticity of your skin. So, in that regard, although I cannot vouch for it's non-stretch mark powers, It did make my skin soft and had a nice smell!

• lizzyv39 By  lizzyv39
    09.08.09

I thought this product was great. I used it on some new stretch marks, i put it on about three times a day, and after about a week they are dramatically reduced. The formula is a little greasy but soaks into the skin quickly. Look forward to seeing my results improve with continued use.