Osmocote Slow Release Flower and Vegetable Plant Food | SheSpeaks

• ClaudiaSpeaks By  ClaudiaSpeaks
    05.19.18

Easy peasy

My plants are thriving and thanks to this product it makes it easy. I fertilize and forget about it for 3 months.

• MelissaSue By  MelissaSue
    04.23.16

The Best Non-Organic Fertilizer

If you are a non-organic gardener, this is the only manufacturer I recommend as their slow release produces results. I used to have a nursery as a side business and many of the retail fertilizers burn plant roots. This one doesn't so I recommend it to non-organic users. Great product that produces good results.

• taraneugebauer By  taraneugebauer
    04.08.16

You can trust osmocote to feed you plants with out getting nitrogen burn! I recommend this for anyone who is worried about fertilizing their plants properly!

• artenzie By  artenzie
    01.21.16

Plants need nutrients as well in order to bloom well, flower and give fruit. I have used Osmot slow release vegetable and plant food, because I like that the plants are given the nutrients slowly over time. By sprinkling a few of the pellets around the plants, the pellets break down slowly with every watering. A great product!

• littlejersey2000 By  littlejersey2000
    11.12.15

I have used this.many times.Works.great keeps plants healthy

• Amusesings By  Amusesings
    01.27.15

A little goes a long way and the results are amazing. Don't call yourself a gardener without it.

• FreelanceFlora By  FreelanceFlora
    11.07.14

This is simple to use. I like it for outdoor plants.

• Mlemoine By  Mlemoine
    10.15.14

I love using osmocote in my garden. I never plant anything in my garden without treating it with osmocote first. The only negative comment I can make is it doesnt smell the best.

• Gghardin By  Gghardin
    05.18.14

I use this all the time and have been using for years. We use this one on the vegis and the one in the pink bottle on the flowers. Both can be used on either one, but it is fantastic.Gives your plants, flowers, vegetables just the right amount of Boosts so they will thrive!

• HeatherSeasr83 By  HeatherSeasr83
    01.09.13

Best fertilizer made hands down. I use these in all my pots when planting and even in the ground around the rootball of my plants..Awesome!