Osmocote Slow Release Flower and Vegetable Plant Food

Osmocote Slow Release Flower and Vegetable Plant Food

4.9
              Rated #1 in Lawn & Garden
20 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

I love using osmocote in my garden. I never plant anything in my garden without treating it with osmocote first. The only negative comment I can make is it doesnt smell the best.

The Best Non-Organic Fertilizer If you are a non-organic gardener, this is the only manufacturer I recommend as their slow release produces results. I used to have a nursery as a side business and many of the retail fertilizers burn plant roots. This one doesn't so I recommend it to non-organic users. Great product that produces good results.

This is simple to use. I like it for outdoor plants.

A little goes a long way and the results are amazing. Don't call yourself a gardener without it.

I have used this.many times.Works.great keeps plants healthy

Plants need nutrients as well in order to bloom well, flower and give fruit. I have used Osmot slow release vegetable and plant food, because I like that the plants are given the nutrients slowly over time. By sprinkling a few of the pellets around the plants, the pellets break down slowly with every watering. A great product!

You can trust osmocote to feed you plants with out getting nitrogen burn! I recommend this for anyone who is worried about fertilizing their plants properly!

Easy peasy My plants are thriving and thanks to this product it makes it easy. I fertilize and forget about it for 3 months.

Osmocote has been my secret weapon for years! I always add this while planting my containers and pots. MY plants love it!

Good for flowers and veggies, easy to dispense, lasts a long time. Good general purpose fertilizer.

I use this all the time and have been using for years. We use this one on the vegis and the one in the pink bottle on the flowers. Both can be used on either one, but it is fantastic.Gives your plants, flowers, vegetables just the right amount of Boosts so they will thrive!

I loved the time released factor. Shake it on and forget about it. Beautiful plants with lost to harvest.

It lasts for three months or more so the product is very easy to use and plant thrive!

This stuff is amazing!! It doesn't over fertilize, and has always been able to perk up my plants (flowers and vegetables) when they look like they need some TLC. It works wonderfully with houseplants (not cacti) also! I worked in landscaping and they used this product by the BIG bag, we would add a T every few weeks to all of our outdoor potted plants since they're in small pots and cannot hold the necessary nutrients that they require.

This is easy to use and works great! I have been able to grow the lushest plants and my vegetables are hearty.