Osmocote Slow Release Flower and Vegetable Plant Food

Osmocote Slow Release Flower and Vegetable Plant Food

4.9
              Rated #1 in Lawn & Garden
20 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

Good for flowers and veggies, easy to dispense, lasts a long time. Good general purpose fertilizer.

Osmocote has been my secret weapon for years! I always add this while planting my containers and pots. MY plants love it!

Easy peasy My plants are thriving and thanks to this product it makes it easy. I fertilize and forget about it for 3 months.

You can trust osmocote to feed you plants with out getting nitrogen burn! I recommend this for anyone who is worried about fertilizing their plants properly!

Plants need nutrients as well in order to bloom well, flower and give fruit. I have used Osmot slow release vegetable and plant food, because I like that the plants are given the nutrients slowly over time. By sprinkling a few of the pellets around the plants, the pellets break down slowly with every watering. A great product!

I have used this.many times.Works.great keeps plants healthy

A little goes a long way and the results are amazing. Don't call yourself a gardener without it.

This is simple to use. I like it for outdoor plants.

Great for flowers and veggies My husband and I love Osmocote because it?s so easy to use and a few shakes of the fertilizer is all you?ll need. Our plants and veggies love Osmocote!

I use this all the time and have been using for years. We use this one on the vegis and the one in the pink bottle on the flowers. Both can be used on either one, but it is fantastic.Gives your plants, flowers, vegetables just the right amount of Boosts so they will thrive!

Best fertilizer made hands down. I use these in all my pots when planting and even in the ground around the rootball of my plants..Awesome!

I loved the time released factor. Shake it on and forget about it. Beautiful plants with lost to harvest.

It lasts for three months or more so the product is very easy to use and plant thrive!

This stuff is amazing!! It doesn't over fertilize, and has always been able to perk up my plants (flowers and vegetables) when they look like they need some TLC. It works wonderfully with houseplants (not cacti) also! I worked in landscaping and they used this product by the BIG bag, we would add a T every few weeks to all of our outdoor potted plants since they're in small pots and cannot hold the necessary nutrients that they require.

This is easy to use and works great! I have been able to grow the lushest plants and my vegetables are hearty.