Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• pertylady83 pertylady83
    05.05.13

I have been using this Lotion since 2003, and still love it to this day! I love how it makes my skin feel! It's great under makeup or alone! So glad my mom passed this down to me! I truly Love Olay products!

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.18.15

I started using this moisturizer in 2009 after seeing my sister in law use it. I first tried it in the original version but I felt that my skin might be more compatible with the sensitive skin version and once I bought that I haven't gone back to any other moisturizer. This has to be the reason why my skin is always so soft. It creates the perfect canvas for a smooth makeup application. It keeps my skin from getting excessively dry or flakey in cooler months. Its great for my combination skin and never causes any breakouts or irritation. I love that it's virtually unscented. I really hope Olay never discontinues this product.

• DarilynSue By  DarilynSue
    06.20.14

I love Olay products & have been using them for over 30 years but this one I don't care for very much. Perhaps it's the SPF in it but it really dried out my face.

• Married1 By  Married1
    06.19.14

I will not use any other moisturizer then this one. It keeps my skin fresh, clean and protected without feeling greasy or think on my face. I highly recommend!

• BabinM By  BabinM
    06.08.14

I used to use Aveeno lotion with salicylic acid in it for my acne. I ran out one day and borrowed this from my mom in a pinch. I haven't looked back since. I have sensitive skin on my face and so many lotions burn. This one is light, absorbs quickly, and has my made my face more moisturized and less acne prone. I also feel like my pores have been much less noticeable.

• vvilarruel By  vvilarruel
    09.25.13

Love this moisturizer!!! At 33 I still have breakouts if I apply the wrong product but Olay moisturizer complete does give me breakouts and love that it has SPF15

• racheylove By  racheylove
    09.20.13

I have very dry skin and this is, by far, my favorite lotion. I use it every single day and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It is a nice and light lotion that doesn't feel heavy on your skin. I love the fact that every day, before I leave my house, I am protected by SPF 15. Awesome product!

• yanks4me By  yanks4me
    05.05.13

I've been using this particular Oil of Olay product every morning for years,and it's really the best face lotion/sun protector I've ever used. I use the oil free one,and I apply it to my face and neck every morning,. It has really helped smooth out my skin,without making it oiler that it is already. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• pertylady83 By  pertylady83

• momsgonecrazy By  momsgonecrazy
    03.13.13

I have extremely sensitive skin, and Olay is good for making products that are gentle on all skin types. However, the texture of this moisturizer is just a little too thick for me. It leaves a residue that makes my makeup crease.

• MissMichelleAmy By  MissMichelleAmy
    02.12.13

Really light moisturizer and keeps the skin hydrated all day.