Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• kristennh kristennh
    07.13.13

I don't have bad acne but I like to keep my face clean so this is perfect and it makes my face feel so smooth

• cassidylovesyeww cassidylovesyeww
    11.21.10

It's not bad and I'm sure it would work for some people but it didn't work for me.

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    10.10.13

I love this vibrating facial cleanser. You can use it in or out the shower. Its great for blackheads and the pads with the acne formula get right into your skin with the help of the massaging vibrating cleanser which feels great on your acne infected areas.

• HOLLWOod2222 By  HOLLWOod2222
    08.12.13

I didn't like this products. It vibrates, but there is no need for it to, as it doesn't aid in the use of this product. Wave gets dirty and dingy quickly, had too many pieces to replace and I just wasn't happy. The packaging of their inserts could greatly be improved as well, to prevent drying out.

• dreamwithcolorr By  dreamwithcolorr
    08.01.13

Its a great product and does the job. Its just a little too rough on my skin to use because the pad is thin and is kinda rough.

• sakhan By  sakhan
    07.29.13

This product is so easy to use. And does a great skin cleansing job. It is very affordable, and works great on dry and oily skin .I have used it to clean my face and teens face. We both can use the same device, by just changing the cleaning disc. I highly recommend this product. It is way better than spending 100's of bucks on pro cleaning .

• kristennh By  kristennh
    07.13.13

• HazelEyes07 By  HazelEyes07
    03.08.12

I tried this product after noticing how glow-y a coworkers face looked. She told me that she used this product to clean her face which helps with deep cleansing the skin and leaving it smooth. I was excited to try the Wave. Sure it enough it did not disappoint. It left my face smooth and it felt cleaner than following my regular cleansing routine. If you are curious about this product, definitely give it a try and share your thought on here :)

• Amanda_Ellis By  Amanda_Ellis
    10.03.11

My niece had one and I used hers when I forgot my face wash at home. I LOVED IT!!!! As soon as I got home I ran straight to town and bought my own. I think I burnt it up though, cause after about 4 months it stopped working. :( Added bonus, you can use the clean and clear morning burst pads with this and they work just as good.

• iamkam By  iamkam
    07.27.11

I just bought this last week, but i have already noticed a difference in my skin. Even after the first use my skin was already softer.

• holdyn08 By  holdyn08
    11.30.10

love it so helpful girls with acne get this comes in different colors its easy to use and AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cassidylovesyeww By  cassidylovesyeww