MySpace Social Network | SheSpeaks

• lens1210 By  lens1210
    07.18.16

Honestly I didn't know Myspace.com was still around. It seems to be full of spam bots and irrelevant indie bands. It's completely different than it was when it was popular a few years ago. I don't see myself or anyone that i know using this site. It looks like the high school creation of a first time html user.

• Josyjoy By  Josyjoy
    09.27.13

I used to really enjoy using myspace before facebook came along. I logged into my old myspace account not to long ago just to see what was going on with it and all of my photos and other things I had added to the myspace page were gone. It also seemed like now it was all music base - I was super confused and don't plan on ever logging back in.

• alohagyrlstar By  alohagyrlstar
    06.20.12

It might have changed in the past few years, but when I was on it, it was a bit more crazy and did not have such a comfortable atmosphere. Some things were too risque.

• JALAPINA35 By  JALAPINA35
    02.10.11

I am sorry but I used to be a user of myspace and I did not like it at all. I prefer facebook much better...it is easier to navigate and you have more controlll.... sorry myspace.

• MzRoyalT By  MzRoyalT
    02.10.11

I am a former user of MySpace. In the beginning it was fun to connect with old and new people, but then it seemed like people were making it part of their daily lives as if it was a job. People were always telling me "I sent you a message on MySpace" and I'm thinking what happened to just emailing me or maybe even calling me. It also seemed geared more towards young people(I'm closer to 40 than 30 lol) with all of the comments and what not. I still think it's a great place to network but not for me.

• minds2587 By  minds2587
    02.10.11

I used to use Myspace a while ago before I started using Facebook. I would get messages and friend requests from all sorts of people and I didn't like that at all. I felt like there was a lack of privacy.

• YaYaMaria By  YaYaMaria
    01.30.11

I got sick of myspace way before I started using facebook. Profiles took forever to load and people would bombard them with useless crap like silly graphics and useless info.

• mommasuesue By  mommasuesue
    01.28.11

Its sad to say I dont use myspace anymore. I started using it before facebook but not anymore. sorry myspace.

• crountree01 By  crountree01
    01.26.11

I used to be a huge myspace fan, but facebook has rendered myspace obsolete among myself and my friends. Myspace seems to be the less mature, less sophsticated, and less effective means of social networking among the "big three" (myspace, facebook, twitter).

• rinaliana27 By  rinaliana27
    01.07.11

I used to love to use Myspace but I started picking up viruses when using it so I deleted the account.