Mr Clean Magic Eraser | SheSpeaks

• potomac0610 potomac0610
    01.29.14

These are a life saver! They have removed everything from everyday dirt to crayons on the wall and coffee rings on the countertops. I have not found anything they do not work on.

• angie_o angie_o
    01.29.14

I've tried Mr. Clean's magic eraser and it's good for the first 10 scrubs but u can't wash it and use it again and expect it to be as good as it was brand new... A bounty paper towel was stronger for me.

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.11.20

These things are pretty amazing. They clean marks off things that I've scrubbed and scrubbed with all manner of cleansers and sponges. However, you do have to be careful - Magic Erasers act as almost a mild sandpaper, and will remove paint from your walls/cabinets if you're not careful. Now, that can actually be a good thing if you're cleaning something you're planning to re-paint, but it's something to be aware of. I scrubbed particularly hard at one spot on my kitchen cabinet and it removed a layer of paint so that spot no longer has a gloss to it, which is noticable when the light hits it right. Luckily it's a lower cabinet. They do break down over time, which I know bothers some people, but it is what it is. I use them until they literally crumble into tiny pieces, so I feel I get my money's worth.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.10.20

Mr.Clean Magic Eraser really gets marks removed from the walls.

• CandyMaxwell By  CandyMaxwell
    01.26.20

Mr. Clean Magic Erase are WONDERFUL

I use Mr. clean magic erasers everyday. I have tried several of the others but they wouldn't hold up to my daily cleaning.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.01.19

Mr.cleaaaaaan!!!

This MAGIC eraser picks up EVERYTHING lol i mean EVERYTHING.. Works great wet but may use damp or dry... I use at wirk for housekeepinng and @ home... #livvesaver

• Schojanclan By  Schojanclan
    09.29.19

Must have!

This is a must have (especially for parents). It erases scuffs and marks with ease! It long lasting too!

• Katterrina By  Katterrina
    10.26.18

Go clean

My son is always coloring somewhere he shouldn't. With the Mr.clean eraser it has made my life so much easier and saved me so much time on clean-up.

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

These things are great. Used to remove paint scuffs off my vehicle. Husband never realized I scuffed the other car.

• Phall24 By  Phall24
    09.27.18

Magic Eraser Removes Marks and Messes

I love Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. I've used other brands, but they do not hold up as well. I use them to remove scuffs from floors, marks on walls, to clean the bathroom and kitchen.

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

These work great! I use them in the kitchen and bathroom. It gets the tea stains out of the microwave from when my husband ?boils? his tea

• sjbraun By  sjbraun
    08.23.18

Truly Magic

How did I live before these? They really seem magic because they clean EVERYTHING -- shoes. Sinks. Walls. Pretty much any mark on any surface, they will remove. I would keep a Magic Eraser in every room of every home.