Mr.Clean Magic Eraser Review | SheSpeaks

• DsOpinion By  DsOpinion
    02.26.21

You won't regret this BUY!!

Works for so many things! Definitely a whitener and cleaner! Couldn't imagine my life without it!

• Mamagina42 By  Mamagina42
    02.18.21

Love it!

I use it for my tennis shoes they come out White looking brand new. I've used it on the bottom of my shower, Cleaned it beautifully. This stuff really is miracle cleaner. Love Love love

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks
    02.10.21

Maximum Cleaning Power

I really like the cleaning power of the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser but I hate how it disintegrates over time and makes a mess. That would be the only downside.

• destrea By  destrea
    02.09.21

I love it!

So great! I can use it to get out almost anything. Whenever I have a stain or mess, this is what I grab first.

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.09.21

Great for your whole house

These are the best and if you have kids these are a life saver! You can clean the floors, wall, anything. My floor gets dirty? I use this. If my restroom walls are dirty? DONE. So versatile and inexpensive.

• katrinasolano By  katrinasolano
    02.08.21

The Best

Mr. Clean magic erasers are the best for everything. I use them when cleaning the bathtub and shower and its makes the job so much easier.

• Ahanrahan83 By  Ahanrahan83
    02.07.21

Life saver!

Perfect product for removing crayon pr marker off a wall.

• Jessme By  Jessme
    02.05.21

Great product

I have been using these for years. They really get dirt off of anything. I have used them for walls, bathrooms, even sneakers.

• lovenlife By  lovenlife

Girl's best cleaning friend

Girls best friend, my cleaning lady turned me on to this product she would ask me to pick this up for my arsnal of cleaning products. Now i know why i am cleaning my own place during these pandemic times, and i use it in the bathroom to clean everything in that room. Awesome product.

• Camilley0 By  Camilley0

Not worth it

You can use a wet/soapy dishcloth or rag to do the same thing this thing does. If you do any scrubbing it falls apart. Don't waste your money on these, just a gimmick.

• sondor By  sondor

Like Magic

A product as good as it claims to be. I frequently disinfect by wiping down or spraying door knobs, light switches, door pulls and countertops throughout the house. A couple doors had drip stains running down them beneath the door knobs. Were looking unsightly and nothing I did would remove the stains. Thought about repainting the doors. (Sigh) But tried the magic eraser first. So glad I did! Worked perfectly. It has been five days ----stains are still gone. Like magic. :)

• Aggie81 By  Aggie81
    02.01.21

I love this product. Makes for an easy clean up when my kids get a little crazy with the crayons and markers.

• donnamajames By  donnamajames
    02.01.21

A little unknown tip... if you have a scratch on your car, let's say perhaps from another car door? If you use the Magic Eraser, VERY softly, it will remove the paint from your car!! BEST invention ever!!!

• cajundeb By  cajundeb
    01.28.21

Mr. Clean

Great item to clean appliances that you don't want to scratch. They work great on bathtubs, ceramic top stoves, refrigerators, etc. They are convenient and easy to use. Just add water and wipe away the grime.

• stringer1 By  stringer1
    01.27.21

Best thing invented!!

Best thing invented!! This cleans stuff I can?t get clean with anything else. I?ve used it in the house on my car and outside on the patio!!