Mr.Clean Magic Eraser Review | SheSpeaks

• cwpugh30 By  cwpugh30
    09.18.21

Works great

Haven't found anything these couldn't clean up. You name it red cool aid to sharpie makers.

• honeybee415 By  honeybee415
    07.16.21

These are indeed magic. They make quick work of cleaning a messy stove in no time.

• Livingmybestlife78 By  Livingmybestlife78
    07.08.21

Magic eraser

I love cleaning my walls with these especially my base boards

• azerohero By  azerohero
    07.07.21

Dogs and Dirt

Love the Magic Erasers for cleaning my walls. We have 5 dogs and the bottom half of our walls get dirty often. The Magic Erasers make it easy and quick to wipe the walls clean.

• Mandiliion By  Mandiliion
    06.30.21

Oh these are cool If I can take off daily paint from projects then I'm sure works great every other way

• aikokakashi By  aikokakashi
    06.29.21

Anything it can't clean?

Magical - it got tiny pizza sauce hand-prints from a toddler off the walls, grease off our cooktop, and even grime off our premium vinyl plank flooring that the mop couldn't get.

• millyz By  millyz
    06.22.21

Great for stovetops!

I love this product! I use it in my kitchen, especially on my stovetop after cooking. It gets rid of splatters and hard core stuck on food with ease! Highly recommend.

• agould81 By  agould81
    06.19.21

Not enough hype for this product

Any stains should be scared of this magic eraser, because SHAZAM! This is the holy grail of all sponges! Nothing stands up to this eraser!

• nola807 By  nola807
    05.30.21

Very Good

this thing is a life saver it works so well it is worth the investment

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.30.21

They really are magic

I remember when Magic Erasers first came on the market back around 2002 or 2003. My boys were very young, and I had just discovered they had drawn all over their bedroom wall with crayons. Everything I tried was just making things worse, and I spotted these Magic Erasers and thought they were worth a try. Oh, they were worth every penny. Crayon marks gone! Scuff marks on the white cabinets gone! I started using them on all sorts of jobs. Just be careful to test them on small areas first.

• kott25 By  kott25
    04.26.21

Best eraser ever

Mr. Clean magic erasers work on everything. I have used these to get crayon off walls, black marks on car, and smudge marks on cupboards. They work amazing.

• allene7 By  allene7
    04.21.21

Magic Eraser

I love these magic erasers, so many ways to clean with them, walls, appliances, etc. They work on almost any surface and are able to get scuff marks and other marks off that normal products do not seem to work on. Love these.

• rashpal By  rashpal
    04.21.21

Life saver

I simply love this product. They save my life when my kids were small and had to change rental apartments.

• Nikkiluvv97 By  Nikkiluvv97
    04.20.21

LIFE-SAVER!

This is a must have in any home. Im a mom and this has removed crayon and marker from my walls. Cleaned shoes beds and many other messes.

• Ariannamarie24 By  Ariannamarie24
    04.12.21

Amazing eraser

Omg, this thing is seriously a life saver!!! My daughter got ahold of markers and wrote on my walls. I tried scrubbing it with multiple products and couldn't get it off!! I used the magic eraser and it came off so easy!!!! I will definitely buy more!!!