Movie Twilight | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.09.13

Um... So, everyone knows about the books, right? Bella Swan is a weak, stupid, blind little girl in high school. And, if possible, Kristen Stewart portrays Bella as even weaker, even blinder, and maybe even a bit stupider. I have nothing against the Twilight series. I thought the books were fabulous. The movie wasn't great, though. Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are great guys. But do they deserve the hype? No. Does this movie deserve the hype? No. But that's what happens when you have a pretty good teen paranormal romance novel turn into a big hit that turns into a major box-office blockbuster hit. The casting choice: Good Lord. Kristen Stewart was a horrible decision. Did you know that Stephenie Meyer didn't even want Kristen to be Bella? Instead, she wanted Emily Browning - you know, the girl that played Violet in A Series of Unfortunate Events? The only emotion Kristen Stewart can portray is that of APATHY. *sigh* It's not a horrible movie. It's just.... not exciting. I'm only giving it three stars because the soundtrack is really good.

• alyssaguillen alyssaguillen
    06.15.16

If we're talking about the first movie, it was absolutely dreadful. The acting in it was horrible. The whole thing was just simply boring. The only good movie within this series was the last movie to be released.

• Latinaphoenix By  Latinaphoenix
    08.17.16

Horrid Message

Just another blank girl needing a strong boy to save her. Just like in the books Bella is a ill developed girl who could be substituted at any point by any other person and not have any change in the story.

• Joronchi By  Joronchi
    06.28.16

The film is very good, I've seen with my friends and found it great , are good actors interpenetrate and that is why it is excellent.

• angelgrl91 By  angelgrl91
    06.28.16

It's ok

It's OK, I'll watch it if there's nothing e look else on, but I prefer the books to the movies. I agree with a lot of the posts on here that the books are better, and the best movie is the last one.

• alyssaguillen By  alyssaguillen
    06.15.16

• Sacton926 By  Sacton926
    02.11.16

I thought it was good for type of movie it was. I would watch over

• Sashmil By  Sashmil
    12.01.15

It had potential but beat the triangle between the characters into the ground. I felt bad for Jacob. Some of the actors are great then some failed.I felt like they should have casted better to make an amazing movie.

• bitsofsugar By  bitsofsugar
    09.27.15

I do enjoy the twilight movies, however whenever it comes to this movie (the first in the series) the acting is a but weak. I must say though that the story line is appealing & does make you want more. Overall despite the lack of acting in parts, it is a good movie.

• mariab94 By  mariab94
    09.03.15

i watched them all and loved them all. although i do have to say the books are way better.

• tkleonard By  tkleonard
    07.27.15

Watched all the Twilight movies. Enjoyed them all. Not just for the teenagers.

• Erina93 By  Erina93
    07.19.15

The movie is okay. The books are better, but even then there are better vampire/werewolf movies and books. It's worth watching, but not worth owning in my opinion. I know a lot of people who love the movie franchise, but it's not for everyone.