Mayday Parade A Lesson in Romantics Review | SheSpeaks

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    10.17.18

This album has so many great sounding, pull at your hear strings songs on this album. I love Mayday Parade and I especially love this album. I'd recommend this to anyone that hasn't listen to them and anyone that's a fan of pop punk or sad, catchy songs that will get stuck in your head.

• Kellz_creepy By  Kellz_creepy
    06.10.15

I love this album. I like every song on the album. They are a great band.

• Behemoth By  Behemoth
    03.10.13

Mayday Parade is amazing live and This is probably their best album. It's great and I honestly can't think of the perfect words to describe it. Just listen to it and I promise you'll love it.

• jonilee73 By  jonilee73
    02.29.12

Great CD. First Mayday Parade CD I ever bought and I just fell in love with the band. They have an awesome way with words and songs that are very emotional.

• kboburchock By  kboburchock
    02.15.12

I lke the cd, saw them live and wish they would do a live cd of greatest hitsbecause they know how to perform!

• killertyler By  killertyler
    12.14.10

great band have them on my i pod great

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    02.16.10

You're welcome! They just released a new cd in 2009 and it was amazing also. it is a little hard to get used to since one of theyre bandmates left (Jason, he was one of the vocalists) however, it's still Mayday and it's still amazing as always. I wish the second vocalist was still with them, but he has moved on and is in another band called GO RADIO. I haven't listened to his music yet, but i heard it is fantastic. I believe i will like it because i looove his style and his voice.