Maybelline Volum Express The Mega Plush Mascara | SheSpeaks

• eliss22 eliss22
    05.18.15

This can be a hit or miss to me, sometimes when I use this mascara it gives me fabulous lashes but there is other times when I regret using it, its kinda too light that you need to use a lot of coats to achieve the desire look but it can work good for a more natural looking lashes

• rainaroo rainaroo
    06.21.12

If you want volume you're better off using Falsies or Lots of Lashes because their brushes are just as good and the mascara comes on better. This new Mega Plush makes a a big deal about their brush being flexible and the mascara being gel mouse, well that's all fine and good, but it barely shows up on my lashes! I had to use several coats for it to even look like somewhat "volume" and even then I was probably better off using Vaseline on my lashes! I returned this and don't plan on ever purchasing it again.

• Aly112 By  Aly112
    01.07.16

This has been my go to drugstore mascara for about 5 years now. When I'm not trying to get fully glam I use this and it haseems not let me down yet.

• flemingtessie By  flemingtessie
    09.10.15

Good mascara, I've been using it for a while now and it hasn't dried up. I love the shape and length of my lashes, but this doesn't have much product so normally I'll put a messier one underneath and fix it with this applicator.

• nahioon By  nahioon
    07.05.15

I like this because it makes my lashes look more voluminous but it sometimes goes on very clumpy. It doesn't come over easily either.

• Verooonica55 By  Verooonica55
    06.29.15

Maybelline has the best mascara's, no doubt. This one is my second favorite maybelline mascara. The rocket is better, but this one is really good too. It adds a lot of fullness for me, but not as much length as I want.

• unyi5465 By  unyi5465
    06.21.15

I actually really liked this product, it really was clumpy in the beginning then I really liked it then it ran out :(

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.15.15

I thought it would be interesting to try this brush, because it would bend to cover all lashes. Wrong. A better choice is a non bending, firm wand hatstands up against ur lashes and pushes them upwards. When combing this through your lashes, it just beds backwards and fails to coat and run through every lash. Didn't define or add anything to the look of my lashes. Likes the gel-like formula though, but couldn't deal with that wand!

• Perfecttester101 By  Perfecttester101
    05.26.15

This is my favorite mascara. The only one I use! Turns out great every time and it even looks nice when used with others mascaras.

• eliss22 By  eliss22
    05.18.15

• LauritaAlways By  LauritaAlways
    01.14.15

It's a pretty good mascara!! I purchase this in blue tint (I forgot the name) and I love how it doesn't flake! It also brighten up my eye look with blue lashes! Haha! The only negative about this product is it clumps if you overdo your lashes! Other than that, it's good! I like it!

• anvargas1240 By  anvargas1240
    10.20.14

It does make your eyelashes thick and fuller , appearing like falsies, but it doesn't give the length I desired.