Maybelline Volum'Express The Mega Plush Mascara

Maybelline Volum'Express The Mega Plush Mascara

3.6
              Rated #302 in Makeup - Eyes
57 Reviews 3.6/5 stars

I love this mascara! It makes my lashes long and thick without clumping. I have bought this a few times and I will continue to.

I love this mascara!! I have no lashes or very fine hairs that it actually makes it look like I have falsies on! But I don't! It also creates an illusion of length when I don't have much of length. Can leave the house without it on

I absolutely love this product! When I buy mascara I always buy Maybelline products, and anytime there is something new on the shelves I want to try it. With this individual mascara my eyes are super intense ( I have long dark lashes but not very thick at all). definitely recommend this product!!

I LOVE this mascara! I am very picky about mascara; it has to give me amazing results. (And I mean amazing, not just good.) I like BIG eyelashes. This mascara gave me that. It was not clumpy or gross like some volume and length enhancing mascaras can be. I don't need more than 2 coats ever! It doesnt make your eyelashes look fake like others can and it does not flake off. The only bummer about it is at times, it can be hard to wash off so use an eye makeup remover for the best results. This mascara has quickly moved to the top of my must-haves list.

I love this mascara I think it work great on my lashes!

great mascara makes my lashes look great. doesn't clump.

Love how it makes my lashes look full and thick

I think this is my favorite mascara so far. It makes my lashes look perfect and it's super affordable!

I love this mascara - it is my favorite. This is the one mascara that I use each day. It is easy to apply, is not clumpy and leave my lashes full and soft.

I love this mascara. I hate how mascara typically flakes off by the end of the day, and this one doesn't which is great! I wish they made more flake free mascaras at a great price.

Just got this over the weekend, and my eyelashes have never looked so good! It hold the curl great, pumps up the volume like crazy and it doesnt make your lashes either hard or sticky. Love it!

I love this product! I have very long lashes, so creating the full look i want can take a while. I have found most of them clump, this product does not clump! The bigger brush takes about half the time, adding volume and length along the way!

This product does not need a better doscripsion than: I LOVE IT!

I noticed this mascara first on a friend. Her eyelashes were noticeably longer! Upon trying it for myself I was very impressed with how thick my lashes looked and longer! It works as well as the $30 3D and without the mess of multiple steps! I use two coats in black and it lasts all day, does not smudge or flake, and washes off easily with facewash! My only complaint is that it can look thick but since that's the goal I can't really complain!

I use this mascara all the time. Its very day to apply and last a long time. Also taking it off it fairly easy, good product