Maybelline SuperStay 24 Lipcolor | SheSpeaks

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

I've never really been a big fan of liquid lip color, I've always preferred a stick, a gloss or a balm. This 2-in-1 lip color comes with it's own balm, so I was willing to give it a chance and now I am hooked. I have never had a lip color last as long as this one, especially "Keep Up The Flame". Red just doesn't like to stay on my lips. The steps are super easy, and don't take much time or skill, so these are easily an every day staple. The color is a tad sticky while you wait for it to dry, so try to keep your lips parted. Once the balm is on, they will feel soft and smooth. My lips did feel a bit dry throughout the day, but reapplying the balm fixed that issue. I am extremely happy with this lipcolor and will be grabbing some more shades in the future!

• herbalkate By  herbalkate
    05.08.17

Improved technology

I wore this lip color for six hours. It lasted through dinner, dessert, drinks and teeth-brushing and showed no sign of wearing off. It was somewhat drying to my lips so I reapplied the balm a few times. This lip color clings so well to the lip that I had to use coconut oil to remove it before bed. It would have lasted many more hours had I not taken it off. I tried this lip color several years ago when it first hit the market and feel that the formula has improved since then. It covers more evenly, adheres to the lip better and is not as drying as before. My lips have had a tendency to be dry lately so your results may vary from mine. I received two free @Maybelline #superstay24 long wear lip colors for review purposes but my opinions are my own.

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    03.16.17

I really wish I had received this in a different colour. I got this in Keep Up the Flame for free to test out and review, and while it is long lasting (it mostly lasted through from about 9 in the morning to shortly past 2 in the afternoon), it didn't last all day; it was gone by 6 pm. It didn't feel clumpy or dry my lips out or anything, but because it came in such a vivid colour, I didn't apply a thick layer or anything at all (I HATE bright red lipstick), so as it was wearing, you could see it in the cracks of my lips. Had I received a more neutral colour, I would have applied more and I'm sure had had a better experience. Does its job, but it's not for me.

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

No way.

It stays but it also flakes. With all the, " Staying power. " This Claims to have. Look at your dried out lips after a few hours. Yuck.

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.06.15

This isn't a bad product, but I should have swatched before I purchased. I picked up Blush On and when I came home realized it was a very Barbie sparkle pink, which just doesn't do anything good for me. Other than that, it didn't seem sticky or drying to me, although I don't like the balm side, it just felt sort of weird and uncomfortable on my lips.

• Honeybadgertami By  Honeybadgertami
    02.28.14

Made my eyes feel heavy and clumpy. Did not like this. Maybe I should try it again someday.

• Silentg By  Silentg
    02.27.14

I love this product! I use to work at ulta, and when this came it I was super excited. It stays on for the whole day. The only thing is that it makes me dry. It's probably because I don't drink enough water like I should. So if you have large lips and don't hydrate yourself. Always drink half of your body weight in oz. It really does help along with coconut oil as an overnight hydrate product. I bought a jar just for beauty.

• punka_rudy15 By  punka_rudy15
    02.08.13

I hate this product it make my lips super dry :( am sorry this product just didn't work out for me

• ThisxIsxSamm By  ThisxIsxSamm
    02.07.13

I love this! The only necessary improvement would be color options, there are only a few. I love how long these last and I only notice real wear if I am eating something greasy. I can definitely make these last all day which is perfect for long days of classes followed by work!

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.08.13

This stuff really works. Have been using it for years.