Matrix Biolage Aqua immersion Creme Masque | SheSpeaks

• ancilla81 ancilla81
    12.28.11

i enjoyed this product so much. I picked up the product from a local salon in NYC with no problems. Got home and couldn't wait to try it I remember the stylist at he salon told me o be careful since i had thinning hair that it might weight my hair but nothing was farther from the truth it kept my hair soft shiny and smooth. would love to try the rest of the line!!!

• bethhutchens1 By  bethhutchens1
    03.03.15

This is my go too. I cant live without this stuff. I have long think color treated hair & my hair loves it, its like magic!!

• Miah16 By  Miah16
    12.09.14

I absolutely love this product. It makes my natural hair beautiful, keep my frizz away.

• tam0706 By  tam0706
    06.21.14

I used to really like Biolage products. Since I started using products that contain aragon oil nothing seems as good. Not a fan of biolage or this product. I tend to have really dry hair and need a serious conditioner. This one just doesn't do it.

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

great if you have dry hair, it helps a lot

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    04.19.13

I found this product to enhance my hair. My hair tends to be unmanagable and tangles. I use a blow dry quite often. This product really moisturized my hair. It did not weigh it down or leave it gumy feeling. I loved the scent. I always kept Matrix Biolage products on hand.

• SheStrikesBack By  SheStrikesBack
    03.28.13

I have been using Biolage products for years (over 8 to be precise) and they never cease to amaze me. This masque is a perfect staple for any girl's rescue hair kit. It gives my hair shine, makes it smooth and easy to style, and I do get compliments on perfect my tresses look. I turned several of my girlfriends on Biolage, from my personal experience they DO care a lot about meeting their consumers expectations, once again, this masque is a must! It does provide you with deep moisture and you still can use it even if your hair is not overly dry, just to give it a lift and some hydration. Ah! Before I forget, it is quite cost effective too, you can purchase for less than 20 bucks! And a little goes long way!

• shivani7300 By  shivani7300
    11.29.12

This is a great product, especially if you have dry hair and shampoo daily or often. I have dry, curly hair and have been using it every other day. It's helped to keep my hair moisturized, reduced frizz and kept it smelling great.

• TiffanySpeaks By  TiffanySpeaks
    11.27.12

My hair is long, wavy, thick and dry. I sometimes use this masque instead of regular conditioner. I can't say it leaves my hair frizz free, but it does calm my hair down and evens out my waves. I would recommend leaving it on longer than 3-5 minutes if your hair is very long and/or dry.

• eminemshadow By  eminemshadow
    08.17.12

i absolutely love this stuff!!! it smells fabulous and leaves my hair so soft and manageable without weighing it down. works great in humid weather too, keeps the frizz under control.

• Charbalily By  Charbalily
    03.29.12

I used this product along with the hydrating shampoo.. I was literally in awe of my hair once it was all dry! No more frizz.. scent was good and product easy to use.