Margaret Wise Brown Goodnight Moon Review | SheSpeaks

• SwisherBees By  SwisherBees
    06.14.21

Awesome book!

I remember reading this book over and over again to my children. They loved this book a lot, not just the story line but the illustrations.

• Amandaorozco By  Amandaorozco
    06.10.21

Favorite book

This is my 3 year old favorite book she wants me to read it to her over and over again.

• Rosalbamomoftwo By  Rosalbamomoftwo
    04.22.21

Great for small kids

I use to read this book to my baby girl and she still remembers it she loved animals thats why she loved it and she would love to see the cow jump over the moon.

• sassyladyLS By  sassyladyLS
    09.07.19

favorite childhood book

This book brings back memories of my mother reading to me this is one of the reasons why I love reading so much because i can visualize the story in my mind.

• hilee27 By  hilee27
    05.19.16

Childhood Favorite

This was a favorite of mine growing up! I loved looking for the little mouse on every page!

• rawdogs By  rawdogs
    02.10.16

Goodnight Moon is one of our families all time favorite book. It has helped us as parents prepare our kids for bed, using it as an indicator that its lights out and time to go to bed. It has been so well used that we have all memorized the words in Goodnight Moon, we absolutely love it and it is very dear to our hearts! Thank you!

• Gennylovespink By  Gennylovespink
    08.28.15

as a student aid in an elementary school bringing this book in was a success considering the children loved and enjoyed this book. Childhood favorite. Easy to read and enjoyable as well. Suitable for all ages

• ksammi20 By  ksammi20
    06.18.15

I love this book! Great book to read to children. It is not to long to read to them before they go to bed. My mom used to read this to me when I was young, and now I read it to my nieces.

• Vmontz By  Vmontz
    06.18.15

Goodnight Moon is the best bedtime story! My parent's read it to me and now we read it to my kids.

• jaronsmom By  jaronsmom
    11.08.14

This was one of my son's favorite books from the time he was 2 years old until about 6 when he told me he thought he was too old for it. I have it saved in his memory box

• littlebitsofall By  littlebitsofall
    03.27.14

We read this one nightly. It's such an easy book to read and have the kids learn at the beginning.

• stefny2312 By  stefny2312
    03.25.14

I passed down my own Goodnight Moon book to my daughter and she loves it! This book is timeless.

• MsEvon By  MsEvon
    01.19.14

I bought this book for my 2 youngest girls and they love it.

• nagent99 By  nagent99
    01.04.14

My daughter is 21 years old and we still say to each other, "I love you to the moon and back".

• kstategirl322 By  kstategirl322
    01.04.14

I remember loving this book as a child and have enjoyed it again as an adult reading it to my friend's children while taking care of them. Great pictures, soothing rhymes to lull the listener toward sleep, but not everything rhymes so it does not get annoying.