Lindt Excellence White Chocolate White Coconut | SheSpeaks

• meganam By  meganam
    03.06.17

I'm more of a dark chocolate fan, but I won't turn down white chocolate here and there. I LOVE coconut, so it's not really a surprise that I loved the white chocolate coconut bar. It's smooth and creamy with pieces of what tastes like toasted coconut in it. Definitely delicious.

• spindrift By  spindrift
    12.26.14

My husband bought this for me ---bless his kind soul. It's pretty good white chocolate for a commercially available product (from Walgreens) and the coconut adds texture without overwhelming the sweet cream flavor.

• beevet By  beevet
    07.22.12

two words : PERFECT BALANCE. smooth and creamy, not too sweet, rich coconut flavor, what's not to love?

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    09.07.09

LINDT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

• chijuggalette85 By  chijuggalette85
    09.03.09

This chocolate is Divine! Especially great if you are a coconut lover!

• zandelda By  zandelda
    08.14.09

The white chocolate is soooo addictive that you can't eat just one! The creamy center...after you bite into the little ball of chocolate, is melt-in-your-mouth delicious! I love these treats!

• allisondusek By  allisondusek
    07.02.09

I also have not yet tryed this specific flavor, but when I was pregnant, I ate some of the other flavors religiously!! They make the best, smoothest, and most flavor of chocolates.

• melwojo By  melwojo
    07.02.09

I haven't tried this particular kind of Lindt chocolate, but I love their white chocolate. I am sure this is fabulous...I'm going to be looking for it at the store to try right away.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    06.29.09

i must say, Lindt's makes probably one of the best chocolates out there. I am sure there are better, but if you are on a budget, this is it. The chocolate melts in your mouth, rich, smooth and addicting. Sometimes I find myself guilty of wanting to finish the entire bar when i know i shouldn't.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    06.29.09

this is how chocolate is supposed to taste to me..creamy it melts in ur mouth..i especially like the coconut one and it has lil pieces in it. one bite and im happy.. they really famous in europe and have different flavours all the time.for those that havnt had white chocolate yet give it a try