Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage Review | SheSpeaks

• Anttraniece By  Anttraniece
    11.15.19

Love ?Em

I love this sausage. You can cook it with almost any meal. My favorite thing to cook it with is fresh peppers.

• IamStacy50 By  IamStacy50
    08.24.18

Great for the Grill to

I just grilled up some of these last weekend. It was a hit, but the kids said to hot. I swell up with a lot of foods and this was great. I could enjoy the burst of flavor, though I like super spicy hot. Yummy.

• Clayrene776 By  Clayrene776
    03.13.18

Trust an italian

I?m Italian and let?s make it clear, it?s hard for me to find a proper sausage outside Italy but I gotta say that all Johnson Italian style are quite good! I adore the note of fennel seeds and when I make ragł, I always add to the ground beef a couple of sausage peeled off the skin. Yummy!

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.11.17

Quality Brand Sausages

I love the Johnsonville sausage, but I do not buy hot. I trust the brand and it is a go to winter meal when I don't want to cook. I prefer sweet to spicy.

• princessdi119 By  princessdi119
    10.10.17

love the johnsonville

i love these they allways have awsum flavor and i like the spices johsonville is the best

• emilylouise3 By  emilylouise3
    09.29.17

The Best from the Best

Johnsonville Hot Sausage is the ultimate!!! I'm not usually a big "spicy food" fan, but I absolutely love the heat in their hot sausage. Just the right amount and absolutely perfect.

• valleygirl2010 By  valleygirl2010
    09.27.17

Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage are Awesome

Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage are Awesome. My hunny bunny loves when I make this for dinner. We love Johnsonville Sausages. Just got a deal on a Pellet grill, so I see more Johnsonville Sausages in our future.

• mastrogm By  mastrogm
    09.27.17

Italian heroes at home

The johnsonville sausage is really great italian sausage. I tried it as heroes with peppers and onions and it was fantastic. No hard fat or lots of grease as you can get with sausage. Crisp and delicious

• mich61 By  mich61     SheSpeaks Tester

Delicious Sausages

I must say I was quite surprised when I ate this Johnsonville Sausage. It was very good. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. I made it with peppers and onions and then just with a salad. Excellent!!! I will buy them again!

• LoraineyE By  LoraineyE
    09.20.17

Johnsonville is always a winner.

I love the spiciness of these brats- they go great with a strong mustard.

• lilang By  lilang
    09.20.17

Best sausage ever. Great to eat alone, on a bun, in pasta, or as part of a recipe. I always keep an extra package in the freezer for quick meals

• NikkiCfreebiez By  NikkiCfreebiez
    06.08.17

Just the best!

I love Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage Links! I like that it has a little kick to it but nothing strong. When I make any dish that you can use sausage in it, I will use Johnsonville italian sausage instead. These are great all on their own as well.

• fifina By  fifina
    06.02.17

Great to create new recipies

The flavor is great, I use it in different recipies, and all came out great, it is no to salted, no to greasy is a fantastic help in the kitchen I created many ways to use it and my family love it in any combination

• Lorena49 By  Lorena49
    05.31.17

This taste so good. Love making thwm with aweet pepers and onions yummy

• DebEmilioSteve By  DebEmilioSteve
    05.01.17

My husband is from TX and loves anything with sausage. These are great with pasta and have a nice kick.