Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage Links | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.15.13

I love Johnsonville sausages. Italian is one of my favorites, because the flavor is just the right spiciness. (Jalapeno and cheese is one of my favorites as well.) This might sound weird, but I eat these sausages with plain bread. (You don't even need hot dog buns!) Yum. Now I'm hungry...

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.11.17

Quality Brand Sausages

I love the Johnsonville sausage, but I do not buy hot. I trust the brand and it is a go to winter meal when I don't want to cook. I prefer sweet to spicy.

• princessdi119 By  princessdi119
    10.10.17

love the johnsonville

i love these they allways have awsum flavor and i like the spices johsonville is the best

• emilylouise3 By  emilylouise3
    09.29.17

The Best from the Best

Johnsonville Hot Sausage is the ultimate!!! I'm not usually a big "spicy food" fan, but I absolutely love the heat in their hot sausage. Just the right amount and absolutely perfect.

• valleygirl2010 By  valleygirl2010
    09.27.17

Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage are Awesome

Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage are Awesome. My hunny bunny loves when I make this for dinner. We love Johnsonville Sausages. Just got a deal on a Pellet grill, so I see more Johnsonville Sausages in our future.

• mastrogm By  mastrogm
    09.27.17

Italian heroes at home

The johnsonville sausage is really great italian sausage. I tried it as heroes with peppers and onions and it was fantastic. No hard fat or lots of grease as you can get with sausage. Crisp and delicious

• mich61 By  mich61     SheSpeaks Tester

Delicious Sausages

I must say I was quite surprised when I ate this Johnsonville Sausage. It was very good. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. I made it with peppers and onions and then just with a salad. Excellent!!! I will buy them again!

• LoraineyE By  LoraineyE
    09.20.17

Johnsonville is always a winner.

I love the spiciness of these brats- they go great with a strong mustard.

• lilang By  lilang
    09.20.17

Best sausage ever. Great to eat alone, on a bun, in pasta, or as part of a recipe. I always keep an extra package in the freezer for quick meals

• NikkiCfreebiez By  NikkiCfreebiez
    06.08.17

Just the best!

I love Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage Links! I like that it has a little kick to it but nothing strong. When I make any dish that you can use sausage in it, I will use Johnsonville italian sausage instead. These are great all on their own as well.

• fifina By  fifina
    06.02.17

Great to create new recipies

The flavor is great, I use it in different recipies, and all came out great, it is no to salted, no to greasy is a fantastic help in the kitchen I created many ways to use it and my family love it in any combination