Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Review | SheSpeaks

• Tay0914 By  Tay0914
    12.22.20

Goes great on everything I use it with a lot of my food.

• crystallee2019 By  crystallee2019
    12.20.20

the love of Sriracha

Our son Austin loves Sriracha and eats it on literally everything even ice cream lol. so I have to give this hot sauce a 5 star. its well used and loved.

• Mousie1 By  Mousie1
    12.18.20

This hit sauce has a big kick and it's full of flavor. It's especially delicious on pork or chicken!

• thepittsmn By  thepittsmn
    12.18.20

Nice Bite

This is great on Asian noodles. It is always in my frig.

• mtlee16 By  mtlee16
    12.12.20

not just for Asian dishes

My daughter loves this. She adds to Asian dishes of course but also sandwiches, mayo, chicken ,fish. A great way to add some spice.

• jenrenh By  jenrenh
    12.09.20

Love Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce!

It makes everything taste better! It has a unique flavor with an added kick.

• Patoma By  Patoma
    11.29.20

Great product i use it all the time. I think everyone should owe these products. There is nothing better then these products

• Dabyrds By  Dabyrds
    11.27.20

just a dash

My kids love this stuff not a spicy person but I can handle just a few drops

• kmayer29 By  kmayer29
    12.09.17

Ok

This is not my favorite chili sauce, there are several others that I prefer.

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Delicious

I love this! I use it mostly in my pho! Great flavor! I also use it on my eggs mmmm!

• Tammiechino By  Tammiechino
    02.02.17

One of the best hot sauce ever... if you like very spicy food

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    02.01.17

LOVE siracha

My favorite hot sauce and my family's. You either love it or hate it. It is pretty hot but just enough that I can still taste my food. It pairs well with ANYTHING. Just don't add too much or it over powers just as any hot sauce would.

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    01.27.17

I love this Siracha sauce. I put it in everything especially Chinese food or soups. It adds such great flavor and gives me the hot spiciness that I crave.

• mrs0019 By  mrs0019
    02.09.16

The best hot sauce. Full of both flavor and spice, not just spice. I literally put a few drops of it on all asian style food, bagels and cream cheese, in soups, on everything. And one bottle lasts forever!

• luv2help2 By  luv2help2
    09.13.15

I use this sauce on everything, sometimes in my pasta with meat sauce, on a sandwich with Pepper Jack cheese. I live in Texas, close to the border of Mexico, where condiments like Sriracha abound. I also enjoy Avocado with the sauce on it alone or in a sandwich. It is one of the spiciest hot sauce I ever tasted. Yummy.