Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Review | SheSpeaks

• kmayer29 By  kmayer29
    12.09.17

Ok

This is not my favorite chili sauce, there are several others that I prefer.

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Delicious

I love this! I use it mostly in my pho! Great flavor! I also use it on my eggs mmmm!

• Tammiechino By  Tammiechino
    02.02.17

One of the best hot sauce ever... if you like very spicy food

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    02.01.17

LOVE siracha

My favorite hot sauce and my family's. You either love it or hate it. It is pretty hot but just enough that I can still taste my food. It pairs well with ANYTHING. Just don't add too much or it over powers just as any hot sauce would.

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    01.27.17

I love this Siracha sauce. I put it in everything especially Chinese food or soups. It adds such great flavor and gives me the hot spiciness that I crave.

• mrs0019 By  mrs0019
    02.09.16

The best hot sauce. Full of both flavor and spice, not just spice. I literally put a few drops of it on all asian style food, bagels and cream cheese, in soups, on everything. And one bottle lasts forever!

• luv2help2 By  luv2help2
    09.13.15

I use this sauce on everything, sometimes in my pasta with meat sauce, on a sandwich with Pepper Jack cheese. I live in Texas, close to the border of Mexico, where condiments like Sriracha abound. I also enjoy Avocado with the sauce on it alone or in a sandwich. It is one of the spiciest hot sauce I ever tasted. Yummy.

• 10Croberts By  10Croberts
    09.10.15

This is a mainstay in our home. Add it to anything to spice it up and give it some POW! Just like that you've got a gourmet tasting feast!

• Perfecttester101 By  Perfecttester101
    05.26.15

This is so good and can be used on almost any food! Tastes so good when combined with a bar-b-q sauce. A must try! Not to spicy though.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.16.15

I love this sauce! I l love spicy anything and usually have this in the house. It can go fast and now I have my boyfriend hooked on this as well. :)

• bbaileeey By  bbaileeey
    04.19.15

Sriracha is the sauce of all sauces! It is amazing, you can try it on pretty much anything and you wont be disappointed. It is very hot so I suggest you try it only if you like spicy foods! I have about 20 bottles in stock in my house.... it goes fast between me and my boyfriend! Great to get that metabolism started (;

• TheMsKaz By  TheMsKaz
    03.06.15

Except for dessert, Siracha is good on almost everything: eggs, soups, sandwiches, sides, and meat.

• MissTee420 By  MissTee420
    03.04.15

Love this in a hot bowl of Pho!

• embracespectrum By  embracespectrum
    02.28.15

We used this hot sauce to make some Thai food and it gives what it promises, a good amount of spice to the food. If you like spicy food, you'll like Sriracha sauce. I'm glad we got it!

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

I'm big on hot sauce and I putting this on everything from my veggies to my chilli.