Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce | SheSpeaks

• jrey27 jrey27
    08.13.14

This is the best hot sauce that has ever been introduce to the human race!!! I eat it on everything!! It is such a versatile hot sauce! It goes on sushi, tacos, macaroni and cheese, hamburgers, really anything and it will make you life better. If you like spicy things and you haven't tried this hot sauce your life will forever be changed.

• kmayer29 By  kmayer29
    12.09.17

Ok

This is not my favorite chili sauce, there are several others that I prefer.

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Delicious

I love this! I use it mostly in my pho! Great flavor! I also use it on my eggs mmmm!

• Tammiechino By  Tammiechino
    02.02.17

One of the best hot sauce ever... if you like very spicy food

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    02.01.17

LOVE siracha

My favorite hot sauce and my family's. You either love it or hate it. It is pretty hot but just enough that I can still taste my food. It pairs well with ANYTHING. Just don't add too much or it over powers just as any hot sauce would.

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    01.27.17

I love this Siracha sauce. I put it in everything especially Chinese food or soups. It adds such great flavor and gives me the hot spiciness that I crave.

• mrs0019 By  mrs0019
    02.09.16

The best hot sauce. Full of both flavor and spice, not just spice. I literally put a few drops of it on all asian style food, bagels and cream cheese, in soups, on everything. And one bottle lasts forever!

• luv2help2 By  luv2help2
    09.13.15

I use this sauce on everything, sometimes in my pasta with meat sauce, on a sandwich with Pepper Jack cheese. I live in Texas, close to the border of Mexico, where condiments like Sriracha abound. I also enjoy Avocado with the sauce on it alone or in a sandwich. It is one of the spiciest hot sauce I ever tasted. Yummy.

• 10Croberts By  10Croberts
    09.10.15

This is a mainstay in our home. Add it to anything to spice it up and give it some POW! Just like that you've got a gourmet tasting feast!

• Perfecttester101 By  Perfecttester101
    05.26.15

This is so good and can be used on almost any food! Tastes so good when combined with a bar-b-q sauce. A must try! Not to spicy though.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.16.15

I love this sauce! I l love spicy anything and usually have this in the house. It can go fast and now I have my boyfriend hooked on this as well. :)