Huggies Little Movers Slip On Diapers Review | SheSpeaks

• Destinie By  Destinie
    05.28.19

Love them

They are great for kids who love to run and wiggle even during diaper changes

• candries By  candries
    12.07.15

Love the idea....but ......we had to adjust them once they were pulled on so it really was not a big advantage to us. They seem to run a little "big".

• Mandie2803 By  Mandie2803
    11.16.15

They are good for when you are out and about but as far as absorbent they are horrible!!

• Achoffmeister By  Achoffmeister
    11.07.15

Loved them in the beginning but they wouldn't hold up at night. Great idea to have a diaper that just slips on but wish they were more durable

• LoveA3 By  LoveA3
    09.29.15

These were good quality when it came to leakage, no leaking like others or falling apart. The only problem with these was right after my daughter went " peepee" 😋 I am talking about minutes the slipped down. Need to make them a bit more resistant from the top bands to hold them up.

• Solnishko8605 By  Solnishko8605
    08.03.15

My baby is now 8 months old and we still love Huggies diapers. Out of all diapers I loved these on him. No allergic reaction, affordable with costco and when the little guy is moving all over the place it sits well on him. Never had a blowout in these.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.21.15

This was Huggies worst idea by far! No. No. No. I wish they would make the a Winnie the Pooh size six's and leave it at that!

• corinnab By  corinnab
    03.21.15

Don't like much these leak

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

THESE ARE GREAT ESPICALLY WHEN THE CHILD GETS OLDER AND WANTING TO START USING THE POTTY!!! THEY MOVE ALONG GREAT WITH THE BODY!

• 10Nana By  10Nana
    02.28.15

I love the Huggies brand, they fit great and had no leaks

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.24.15

I love the brand. They always make great products. I love the new innovative design. Easy to use on older babies but wouldn't be great for little wigglers.

• TracyLaigle By  TracyLaigle
    02.02.15

This is my favorite brand of slip on diaper. I am potty training my little one so she only uses it at night and naps, but she never wakes up with leaks. By far the best brand out there.

• gina33 By  gina33
    02.02.15

These slip on diapers are the best when u are in a hurry,you can slip on and u are done... I looked everywhere for my son size couldn't find them anymore but I used with my daughter when she was months when I started to teach her to potty train at 9 months . I think they are great if mom is patient. Yes.

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.14.14

These were great for my kids when they were learning to potty train. They were both so small for there size that pull ups did not fit. So these diapers were a great help.

• MHATAWAY By  MHATAWAY
    07.23.14

These diapers were clearly not designed by parents I have never had my child assist me in putting a diaper on nor pick there chunky little legs up to easily slide them up. These diapers are more like pull ups and they should only be for older kids that use pull ups. Bad Idea Huggies didn't work for me!