Huggies Little Movers Slip On Diapers | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

Love the idea....but ......we had to adjust them once they were pulled on so it really was not a big advantage to us. They seem to run a little "big".

• This was Huggies worst idea by far! No. No. No. I wish they would make the a Winnie the Pooh size six's and leave it at that!

• candries By  candries
    12.07.15

• Mandie2803 By  Mandie2803
    11.16.15

They are good for when you are out and about but as far as absorbent they are horrible!!

• Achoffmeister By  Achoffmeister
    11.07.15

Loved them in the beginning but they wouldn't hold up at night. Great idea to have a diaper that just slips on but wish they were more durable

• LoveA3 By  LoveA3
    09.29.15

These were good quality when it came to leakage, no leaking like others or falling apart. The only problem with these was right after my daughter went " peepee" 😋 I am talking about minutes the slipped down. Need to make them a bit more resistant from the top bands to hold them up.

• Solnishko8605 By  Solnishko8605
    08.03.15

My baby is now 8 months old and we still love Huggies diapers. Out of all diapers I loved these on him. No allergic reaction, affordable with costco and when the little guy is moving all over the place it sits well on him. Never had a blowout in these.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.21.15

• corinnab By  corinnab
    03.21.15

Don't like much these leak

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

THESE ARE GREAT ESPICALLY WHEN THE CHILD GETS OLDER AND WANTING TO START USING THE POTTY!!! THEY MOVE ALONG GREAT WITH THE BODY!

• 10Nana By  10Nana
    02.28.15

I love the Huggies brand, they fit great and had no leaks

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.24.15

I love the brand. They always make great products. I love the new innovative design. Easy to use on older babies but wouldn't be great for little wigglers.