HBO Game of Thrones | SheSpeaks

• kkucharek kkucharek
    10.05.14

I am obsessed with this show. It's something that both my husband and I are entertained by and we both enjoy it very much. HBO has a winner with this series. I wouldn't watch it with kids in the room because it can be very, very graphic, but it will keep adults hooked and entertained. I can't sing enough praises about this.

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Love it!

I love this show. My husband and I have not only watched all episodes but we have started it again to watch all the way through. Some of the scenes are pretty graphic so don't watch with children.

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.12.17

Serious Entertainment

This popular series is a captivatingly special experience. This historical fiction is more than television - it transports the viewer to another world. I have never experienced viewing anything like this. You will find yourself hanging on every word, determined not to miss a moment of action - and if you do, you will quickly rewind. Watching Game of Thrones is probably the one hour that you have a definite "do not disturb" sign posted for all. They won't dare interrupt.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Game of Thrones

Loved the show from season to season. Great storyline and awesome actors.

• Rockella By  Rockella
    01.18.16

can not wait until the new season to air, would recommend for sure.

• Skyvark By  Skyvark
    07.07.15

Seasons 1,2,3 were amazing. My husband called it quits after a disappointing season 4. I am still barely hanging in after season 5. I would have been out if not for my favorite character Peter Linkage plays. Thank God they killed Jon snow. Everyone I know hates the story line about the wall!!! Enough to keep me going still though

• Familymatters By  Familymatters
    07.07.15

Game of Thrones is NOT only for people into gaming or dungeons and dragons. This show and the books really take you in another land and time, and introduce you to characters who are real people with real needs and challenges in a time when you couldn't simply run and hide from your problems, they were right smack in front of you and you had to dig deep inside to summon up all your might and make decisions and take actions to protect your family, your land, your freedom and your sanity. So much wonderful imaginatinve scenery, locations, settings, intense action, real personal drama, and yes magical mystical creatures and unknown elements that let you take yourself away for that hour of viewing and enjoy.

• KeraLee123 By  KeraLee123
    07.05.15

This show will captivate you from the beginning. I am getting ready to start from scratch because I could never get tired of watching this amazing show.

• NinjaMomAllie By  NinjaMomAllie
    11.08.14

We are living in a golden age of television, and Game of Thrones is proof. Now HBO's most watched series of all time, Game of Thrones is based on George R. R. Martin's fantasy novel series "A Song of Ice and Fire." The program is a brilliantly crafted alternate history with fantasy elements, kind of like The Tudors with a smattering of magic. Don't be confused by the fantasy theme, parents. This is no Hobbit. Game of Thrones is strictly oriented toward adult viewers. Under no circumstances should anyone under 18 watch this show! That said, tuck the kids in bed, barricade their door and WATCH THIS SHOW.

• cort2tfr By  cort2tfr
    10.17.14

Absolutely obsessed. I own every season and the book set.

• EAugustin By  EAugustin
    10.16.14

If only they wouldn't take SO long to return and when they did not give such few episodes. Other then that I LOVE this show. Can not wait til it returns!