General Mills Chex Mix Turtle Bars | SheSpeaks

• lesh4537 By  lesh4537
    07.22.10

Not my favorite bar. Its all chocolate and yes agreed it is sludgy.

• msofty68 By  msofty68
    07.15.10

Had chex mix I loved them they were great!!

• humblefoodsnob By  humblefoodsnob
    07.25.09

I got a sample too. Thankfully I tried it before I bought a box. It was horrible! The chocolate was like sludge- sickeningly sweet sludge. And it was all I could taste. No cereal, no caramel, just chocolate sludge. My husband & I together couldn't finish the bar. But it's a good idea- it just needs a good amount of tweaking.

• carmel023 By  carmel023
    07.13.09

I received a sample in my mailbox and for some reason i went to the store and bought an entire box which was a mistake. These were extremely too sweet and this is coming from a person who eats choc chip cookies dipped in milk for breakfast.

• zionandsheol By  zionandsheol
    05.30.09

I would agree with the sickly sweet taste of these bars. I took one bite of a bar and threw it out. My husband on the other hand loved the bars. Go figure.

• Smithwick By  Smithwick
    05.29.09

Bought these at Costco, loved them, now can't find them. I hope they come back

• maddiebsgram By  maddiebsgram
    03.21.09

YUMMY. Great between meal snack.

• CrystalBurgard By  CrystalBurgard
    03.21.09

My whole family thinks these are great! We had several boxes of both flavors and the Turtle was our hands down favorite. We havent had any issues with our tummies either

• momofbee By  momofbee
    03.19.09

Yuck!

• ddimarro By  ddimarro
    03.15.09

I didn't have tummy problems, but I didn't like the tast of the Turtle flavor AT ALL. It was more like Butterscotch than caramel! My grocery store had buggies full of the Turtle and the Chocolate flavors and were selling them for $0.99/box. At that price I couldn't resist buying 2 of each. Most of the them went into the trash because my kids wouldn't even eat them before the expiration date.