Fiber Choice Weight Management Chewable Tablets | SheSpeaks

• InternetMom13 InternetMom13
    05.30.09

Seeing ads for Fiber Choice's weight management supplements captured my attention. Adding fiber to diets is smart, right? And since I'm trying to lose weight I thought I'd give 'em a try. Huge mistake!!! According to the package (and ads) one dose of "two great-tasting chewable tablets" makes you feel fuller longer and will help promote "fat metabolism". I have no idea who decided these chewable tablets were "great-tasting" ; I highly doubt anyone in the company ever sampled them,or they'd surely not have labeled them as they did. It was like chewing overly saccarined, fake cherry flavored chalk. I could barely choke one tablet down...two was an impossiblity! The unpleasant aftertaste lingered for most of the day regardless of how many times I brushed my teeth to get rid of it. They even had an overpowering (and unnaturallly) sweet "aroma". The only way these Fiber Choice Weight Management chewables was going to help me shed some excess pounds was because it made everything taste bad for hours after ingesting them...so I ate less. I gave these a try for 3 days but could never manage to chew more than half of one before the gagging began. I tried crushing them but that was no help because whatever I mixed them with took on the same unpleasant flavor. I'd rather forage in the woods for fiber - I guarantee it couldn't taste any worse. I tried to give them to 6 different people and everyone refused after one taste. One friend gagged just smelling them. I'm wondering if anyone has tried this product and liked it. I wasted close to $14.00 because, as far as I'm concerned, they're totally inedible!!!

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

I do not feel like these fiber pills help at all. I was expecting a little weight loss.

• Greatladysub5 By  Greatladysub5
    05.01.16

I like these especially if you need fiber. I love this product. So awesome . you just open it and pop one in your mouth and chew. That simple. And good flavors

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.20.15

These taste good but not for us. Made my boyfriend feel very bad and I saw the bloating concern someone had as well. This is too pricey too. Just go for some good ol fiber one products.

• Southern-girl By  Southern-girl
    12.14.14

This product made me feel bloated and doesn't control your weight. The best thing is diet and excersice

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

I like the flavor and I like the fact I'm getting the fiber I need. however it takes a while to chew them up and it doesn't have any better weight management then any other fiber tablet

• thriftysoul By  thriftysoul
    01.13.13

I don't give many 1-star ratings, because I do try to be positive. However, I can't find anything good to say about this product. I used it for almost a week in accordance with package directions. By then, I was so uncomfortable and sick, I had to go to the doctor, who prescribed medication, which is another story! Not only did it not work, but the "tablets" are very large and hard to chew. They are hard, and once broken down, they are gritty. Even after taken in conjunction with fibrous foods, they did not assist in moving things along. I cannot recommend this product.

• begemot By  begemot
    06.18.12

They have a good taste, but they you cannot rely on them if you want your gastro-intestinal tract to behave properly! They improve the digestion if they are combined with fiber coming from real nutritional sources like fruits, vegetables, grains and bran and 1.5 to 2 liters water per day.

• NVChoctaw By  NVChoctaw
    04.29.12

I liked the taste of these but they made me feel bloated and gave me gas.

• carriemcullum By  carriemcullum
    03.03.12

i didnt care for these..i received a sample in the mail and thought they were huge and the texture was not appealing to me

• jen73076 By  jen73076
    03.01.12

did not do anything to help me lose weight and they are expensive.