Fiber Choice Weight Management Chewable Tablets Review | SheSpeaks

• olesyaaaa By  olesyaaaa
    11.24.19

Yummy, bur not recommended

These chewables taste good, but they won't help with weight loss, they'll help you feel a bit fuller but that's it.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

I do not feel like these fiber pills help at all. I was expecting a little weight loss.

• Greatladysub5 By  Greatladysub5
    05.01.16

I like these especially if you need fiber. I love this product. So awesome . you just open it and pop one in your mouth and chew. That simple. And good flavors

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.20.15

These taste good but not for us. Made my boyfriend feel very bad and I saw the bloating concern someone had as well. This is too pricey too. Just go for some good ol fiber one products.

• Southern-girl By  Southern-girl
    12.14.14

This product made me feel bloated and doesn't control your weight. The best thing is diet and excersice

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

I like the flavor and I like the fact I'm getting the fiber I need. however it takes a while to chew them up and it doesn't have any better weight management then any other fiber tablet

• thriftysoul By  thriftysoul
    01.13.13

I don't give many 1-star ratings, because I do try to be positive. However, I can't find anything good to say about this product. I used it for almost a week in accordance with package directions. By then, I was so uncomfortable and sick, I had to go to the doctor, who prescribed medication, which is another story! Not only did it not work, but the "tablets" are very large and hard to chew. They are hard, and once broken down, they are gritty. Even after taken in conjunction with fibrous foods, they did not assist in moving things along. I cannot recommend this product.

• begemot By  begemot
    06.18.12

They have a good taste, but they you cannot rely on them if you want your gastro-intestinal tract to behave properly! They improve the digestion if they are combined with fiber coming from real nutritional sources like fruits, vegetables, grains and bran and 1.5 to 2 liters water per day.

• NVChoctaw By  NVChoctaw
    04.29.12

I liked the taste of these but they made me feel bloated and gave me gas.

• carriemcullum By  carriemcullum
    03.03.12

i didnt care for these..i received a sample in the mail and thought they were huge and the texture was not appealing to me

• jen73076 By  jen73076
    03.01.12

did not do anything to help me lose weight and they are expensive.

• schoolnurse45 By  schoolnurse45
    09.26.11

I first tried these on a sample I received. The sample was only two tablets so I chewed one a day and they still worked. Great product and I also told my co-worker about them.

• glittergirlajj By  glittergirlajj
    09.23.11

I liked these b/c they tasted good and contain calcium and vit. D and obviously a good dose of fiber.

• hippychick By  hippychick
    09.23.11

I've bought Fiber Choice Weight Management i've used them for about 2 months i like the taste but the weight management i cannot see where its helped at all. I have cut down on my colorie intake and i exercise 5 days every week and i am starting to tell its working.

• LILMANSMOMMAWAMMA By  LILMANSMOMMAWAMMA
    05.04.11

GOOD FOR FIBER NOT SO MUCH FOR THE WEIGHT LOSS THOUGH.