FURminator deShedding Tool | SheSpeaks

• Ambitions09 Ambitions09
    07.04.13

I love this product! I use it on my cats, dogs and horses! It definitely saves time getting fur off my furniture and extends the life of my vacuum. Anyone with pets should give it a try. Unlike traditional brushes not a lot of pressure is needed, just gently drag across coat several times and you will see the amount of hair that could be on the floor of your house.

• shesmadmax By  shesmadmax
    12.18.17

An amazing tool that makes deshedding my pets go WAY quicker than with any other brush, I recommend it to any customer that comes into our store looking for a good shedding brush. That said, be careful with how roughly you use it - it can be really tempting to dig in and just get all of that fur brushed thoroughly, but it's still a pretty heavy duty brush and can aggravate the pet's skin, especially the delicate skin on cats.

• ArianWolf By  ArianWolf
    06.30.16

Fantastic!

I love this! Works great on my Siberian Husky and makes her shedding seasons a lot more tolerable! Plus, she loves it as well!

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

My cat doesn't care for it. She just doesn't like grooming tools at all. Think teeth are to close together for a long haired cat. Pulls to much. It does work but my cat is a brat. 😼

• ilovemyscents By  ilovemyscents
    10.07.14

So when my mother law said she was coming to visit I thought great... now I get to hear her complain about the shedding of our Boxer. However after advice from the vet I purchased the FURminator deShedding Tool & used it along with the FURminator deShedding Shampoo & Conditioner... what a world of difference. When I used the FURminator deShedding Tool alone I seen great results but when I added the shampoo & conditioner I seen AMAZING results & my dog has not shed since.!

• wkhigley By  wkhigley
    10.05.14

I use this on my cats, it helps keep clumps of hair off the floor more now than when i used other brushes. The cats don't mind being brushed with it either. A win - win situation for all of us.

• wrightvm By  wrightvm
    09.19.13

I love using this tool on our German Shepherd Mix mutt. It strips out a lot of the lose fur and undercoat that would otherwise end up all over our house. Our pup seems to enjoy the process as well as he sits nicely and doesn't leave until we're done brushing. The one downside is that we have to use this product frequently (at least once per week) to keep the shedding to a level we're comfortable with.

• JCLonneville By  JCLonneville
    07.14.13

It did help a little but, i found it gave my dogs split ends...

• Ambitions09 By  Ambitions09

• laurita By  laurita
    07.04.13

I like this tool it works great on my dog and she enjoys me using it on her, it removes alot of hair.

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.04.13

I used this on my chihuahuas for a couple months. Although it worked ok I have found that shaving them ultimately was the best.