FURminator deShedding Tool

FURminator deShedding Tool

4.6
              Rated #1 in Pets
66 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Best way to reduce shedding Absolutely best way to get the undercoat! It took my cats a few groomings to really get used to this, but they very quickly realized just how much more comfortable they are afterwards. One of my cats now begs me to groom her every day! Unlike brushing, this really grabs that undercoat and pulls it up (only grabbing what's loose), whereas brushing just seems to smooth the coats of my cats instead. If I don't groom, there are hairballs all over. But, by using this, hairballs are a thing of the past!

The Furminator is awesome for any breed of dog. It worked well on my Siberian Husky and when I took a grooming class in college my professor swore by it (she's been grooming for over 20 years).

My cats love this! Well almost all of them, there are a couple of the bunch that prefer not to be groomed. I am able to remove enough loose fur and such from them to make what looks like a kitten! And these are short haired cats. I have used it on our golden retriever as well and he is so thankful afterwards that he does laps around the house or yard with a big smile on his face. Again, this removes a ton of fur that I didn't even know was lurking around. It does what it says and works very well

When used properly this removes the excess hair on any part of the dog/cats body. I use it on my dogs head, nose, body. legs, etc.

This has to be one of the best gifts I have ever received. My cousin owns a grooming shop for dogs and cats, she decided since my husband and I have 2 labs and 3 cats-1 of which is a persian, she would give us a FURminator. I LOVE IT!!! After I use it on each one of my furry family members, the hair loss is almost completely non existant. I can't imagine not having our FURminator!

This is by far the best pet hair brush out there. I've bought just about every brand and this works the best

ABSOLUTELY WORKS. HAVE A PUG WHO AFTER YOU COMB LOOKS 5 LBS LIGHTER. I HAVE USED IT ON A FRIEND LONG HAIRED CAT --- A+++++++++++++++++++

You might think that a brush is a brush when it comes to your pets, but I swear you will end up brushing off enough fur to cover another animal when you use this brush. We have a yellow lab (thankfully!) and she sheds NON-STOP. It's worse in the Fall and Spring, but she sheds all year round. This product is great because it gets so much fur off of her that would normally be all over my house. Great product!

THIS IS A GREAT COMB MY DOGS HAVE A LOT OF UNDER COAT AND I CAN BRUSH THEM FOR DAYS AND STILL GET A LOT , BUT BY FAR THIS IS THE BEST COMB , THE PRICE IS ABIT TO MUCH.

This product works amazingly! I have cat allergies and my boyfriend of course had a cat. She left hair everywhere, and once we got this she didn't! I couldn't believe the huge amounts of hair that came off of her from this brush. No other product even came close!

Love this product! My cat that sheds more is who we use it on. It pulls out the under coat so nicely. She doesn't shed for a least a week after being brushed with this. She actually loves it and when I pulls it out of our closet meows at the tope of her lungs and gets to the spot where we brush her with it. It is really gentle! Totally worth the money. You won't need any other tools so don't waste your time and money on cheap ones!

this is a great grooming tool. i have two labs...one with thick fur...one with thin. it does and amazing job on both dogs. makes them softer and shed less. it is worth paying a little extra for the furminator!

This is the best brush I have ever used. I have 2 Australian Shepherds with long hair. This works like a dream to de-shed them and my dogs don't mind being brushed with it. They look so shiny and fluffy after using it. Its amazing how much fur I can get out of them compared to a normal dog brush. This thing is worth every penny. I only wish it were larger so I could cover more area at one time.

I have a basset/beagle mix that sheds like crazy and it works soo well! It always amazes me how much hair it gets off of her!

Me and my boyfriend use this on our husky and it's incredible, makes life so much easier when she's shedding.