Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment Review | SheSpeaks

• livinwithlittles5 By  livinwithlittles5
    04.06.21

Fast relief for sensitive skin

As a mom of 5, I really love Aquaphor for sensitive skin. My kids have psoriasis and it really helps the troubled spots. I also use for my cracked dry hands. Quick relief and easy to apply. I carry it in my bag!

• Sarahtaylor126 By  Sarahtaylor126
    03.21.21

Works for anything

From diaper rash to tattoos this stuff works great to heal it!

• twomomsmanykidsandmore By  twomomsmanykidsandmore
    03.15.21

Best Diaper Rash

This is great healing ointment. It helped my son heal fast from his diaper rash. We tried everything and only this worked for us. I would recommend using this ointment for your new baby and toddler.

• simbalala By  simbalala

Great healing and best ointment. Really heals the blister and makes it smooth

• simbalala By  simbalala

Great healing and best ointment. Really heals the blister and makes it smooth

• klassic By  klassic

Really Helps Dry Skin

This or product is amazing. It really works great by helping dry skin. I currently have been using it by putting a thin layer of lotion and then this product over it and it really helps the dry skin greatly.

• sskeen6 By  sskeen6
    03.04.21

impressed

We normally use coconut oil but its too thick. This is the best consistency.

• Hsoto1 By  Hsoto1
    03.02.21

Magic in a bottle

This stuff is magic in a bottle. My son had a breakout from a diaper he was allergic to so we put a little of this on his butt and the next morning the rash was gone! Now I keep a bottle on hand everywhere we go!

• chas2u By  chas2u
    02.25.21

Great for eczema and other dry skin disorders. Do NOT leave this in the heat tho because it will cause a water layer on top.

• Fseluia By  Fseluia
    02.17.21

Love this product

I use this product for my son everytime I change his diaper after he poops and thank God he has not gotten a rash since he was born. I?ve also put it on what looked like a ?bite? and it went away. Love this product!

• dstoetzer By  dstoetzer
    02.10.21

Great for diaper rash!

Use this all the time for my kids! Works great on diaper rash, chapped lips, and dry spots on skin.

• jenrenh By  jenrenh
    02.07.21

Works

This lotion works great even on super dry areas. It helped heal my dry cracked heels.

• Ahanrahan83 By  Ahanrahan83
    02.07.21

Favorite for diaper rash

Alwaya trusted Aquaphor for my babies. Its a cure all for diaper rash and eczema

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    01.31.21

Great for dry skin

I have tried many skin lotions. I would try them based on if it was on sale or I had a coupon. I did try Aquaphor based on having a coupon and it was on sale. I used this on my dry elbows, hands & feet. This product worked great. After 2-s days my elbows were soft & smooth. This has become one of my favorite skin lotions

• janiejanie123 By  janiejanie123
    01.31.21

Excellent Product

Excellent soothing/healing lotion for babies bottoms as well as any age person looking for moisturized healing. Used it n my hand for a small cut from a knife and overnight the cut was much better. Have been using aquaphor for years and am never without a tube.