Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment Review | SheSpeaks

• shoegrl11 By  shoegrl11
    08.03.21

A Must Have!

So great for the littles with eczema and just Texas dry skin!

• EmmaMarie116 By  EmmaMarie116
    07.29.21

Must have product.

If anyone has a baby shower this is one of the items I?m buying for them. My daughter had horrible eczema and nothing but this helped! It was also great for putting on my tattoo during the healing process. Also works great for chapped lips.

• valerianroots By  valerianroots
    07.28.21

Silky Smooth

Was so helpful during my tattoo recovery, and it's just helpful in general! Such a great skin lotion.

• AnaleyahsMommy0711 By  AnaleyahsMommy0711
    07.07.21

Works great.

Pediatrician recommend this product for my babys sensitive skin & after sticking to using it regularly it honestly helped tremendously. Would highly recommend because of how well it worked for my baby but every child is different.

• livinwithlittles5 By  livinwithlittles5
    04.06.21

Fast relief for sensitive skin

As a mom of 5, I really love Aquaphor for sensitive skin. My kids have psoriasis and it really helps the troubled spots. I also use for my cracked dry hands. Quick relief and easy to apply. I carry it in my bag!

• Sarahtaylor126 By  Sarahtaylor126
    03.21.21

Works for anything

From diaper rash to tattoos this stuff works great to heal it!

• twomomsmanykidsandmore By  twomomsmanykidsandmore
    03.15.21

Best Diaper Rash

This is great healing ointment. It helped my son heal fast from his diaper rash. We tried everything and only this worked for us. I would recommend using this ointment for your new baby and toddler.

• simbalala By  simbalala

Great healing and best ointment. Really heals the blister and makes it smooth

• simbalala By  simbalala

Great healing and best ointment. Really heals the blister and makes it smooth

• klassic By  klassic

Really Helps Dry Skin

This or product is amazing. It really works great by helping dry skin. I currently have been using it by putting a thin layer of lotion and then this product over it and it really helps the dry skin greatly.

• sskeen6 By  sskeen6
    03.04.21

impressed

We normally use coconut oil but its too thick. This is the best consistency.

• Hsoto1 By  Hsoto1
    03.02.21

Magic in a bottle

This stuff is magic in a bottle. My son had a breakout from a diaper he was allergic to so we put a little of this on his butt and the next morning the rash was gone! Now I keep a bottle on hand everywhere we go!

• chas2u By  chas2u
    02.25.21

Great for eczema and other dry skin disorders. Do NOT leave this in the heat tho because it will cause a water layer on top.

• Fseluia By  Fseluia
    02.17.21

Love this product

I use this product for my son everytime I change his diaper after he poops and thank God he has not gotten a rash since he was born. I?ve also put it on what looked like a ?bite? and it went away. Love this product!

• dstoetzer By  dstoetzer
    02.10.21

Great for diaper rash!

Use this all the time for my kids! Works great on diaper rash, chapped lips, and dry spots on skin.