Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment | SheSpeaks

• Love this and use it on everythiNg! Babys, booboos, and lips. It'll cure anything but the national debt!

• THauge THauge
    04.13.12

We really didn't like this. It is extremely greasy and really did not help at all for my son's rash. My son has very sensitive skin and gets diaper rash very easily. He also doesn't seem to like the feel of this on his skin.

• EricaD By  EricaD

Multipurpose

Really works well. I didn't even realize at first that it could be used for babies, but when my nephew had a pretty bad diaper rash we switched to this after drying him really well and it did help clear it up faster by blocking any more moisture from getting to it. It's also in my top 2 products for chapped lips - my lips tend to be dry no matter what I do or how hydrated I am, and I have really high standards for lip products. If I apply Aquaphor before bed, I wake up with smooth lips.

• quackers50 By  quackers50

really works

Great for heling anything dry or chapped. Really works that it has no scent as well.

• suttondancer By  suttondancer
    06.18.20

I recommend aquaphor healing ointment

love this product and company. Would definately recommend using it.

• bechug By  bechug

Good for dry spots

This is great to have on hand for rashes and dry spots of skin. Before bed (during the winter) I apply it to cracks on my hands and then put on a bandaid and by morning it is well moisturized and on it's way to healing.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.09.20

Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment is great on hands and feet. It really helps with the moisturizing.

• nahida1995 By  nahida1995
    12.16.19

Love this product

This is my go to diaper cream. I use it after almost every diaper change. Especially with my kids sensitive skin it is hard to find something that doesn?t irritate

• jmahaffey1021 By  jmahaffey1021
    10.28.19

best over the counter ointment!!

love this item. I have used it for my sons rashes, eczema and dry skin many many times. I am thankful for an over the counter product like this. Also helps with chapped lips :)

• Jdemirali By  Jdemirali
    08.05.19

Multi-purpose product

his product is great for so many things. For instance, when I got my first tattoo a small tube of Aquaphor is what the parlor provided for after-care. But now I have the big tub of it by my bed and use it as a lip mask before bed and as a moisturizer on extra dry days. It can also be used as a subtle highlight and glitter primer, and so much more!

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

Love this product

Works amazing for all 3 of my kids bottoms! Definitely recommend, helps with rashes and to protect your babies bottom

• sydsmom66 By  sydsmom66
    09.28.17

Wonderful for Chapped Skin

Here in MN, we have alot of cold, wintry days, so Aquaphor is wonderful. It helps during cold and flu season for keeping red and raw faces moistuized and soft.