Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment | SheSpeaks

• Love this and use it on everythiNg! Babys, booboos, and lips. It'll cure anything but the national debt!

• THauge THauge
    04.13.12

We really didn't like this. It is extremely greasy and really did not help at all for my son's rash. My son has very sensitive skin and gets diaper rash very easily. He also doesn't seem to like the feel of this on his skin.

• sydsmom66 By  sydsmom66
    09.28.17

Wonderful for Chapped Skin

Here in MN, we have alot of cold, wintry days, so Aquaphor is wonderful. It helps during cold and flu season for keeping red and raw faces moistuized and soft.

• Artisticnic By  Artisticnic
    09.28.17

Love this stuff! Prevent excema flare ups too!

Love this stuff! It works wonders on my both of my babies' dry skin and now my oldest is 4 and it's still works great. Clears up any dry or rough areas super fast! By youngest has excema and it works great at preventing flare ups also!

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.18.17

This is an alright lip balm. It is really gentle and has no scent, so it is good for those sensitive to perfumes. However, the product is too thin and light and does not give too much long lasting moisture. I would not repurchase, but it is worth a try for others.

• cfoster03 By  cfoster03
    08.07.17

This stuff is amazing! It prevents and cures diaper rash and a whole slew of other ailments! I put it on eczema spots, cuts, dry skin, etc. There isn't a gross smell and the tub will last you a lifetime!

• Dat1Mom By  Dat1Mom
    03.26.17

We have used this since i was pregnant the first time over 7 years ago! We use aquaphor for EVERYTHING! Rashes, scratches, burns, chaffed or chapped skin!!

• deanna519 By  deanna519
    08.02.16

Great product

Very helpful product. We have been very happy with it.

• opinionated55 By  opinionated55
    07.06.16

Excedrin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

Use it often on geriatric patients to soothe dry skin. Works well.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Good for everything

Aquaphore is so good to use on chapped lips, cuts pretty much anything. Heals tattoos very well. Keeps skin soft, while keeping it from cracking or drying out. It lasts for a long time since a little goes a long way.

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Good

Got this as a sample in my hospital gift bag love it. But thankfully don't use that often.

• Mommaof5 By  Mommaof5
    06.27.16

Love using this product. Really helps with my daughters rash. Helps moisturize the skin as well.