Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks Reviews

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• helloislandmama By  helloislandmama
    04.29.18

Fun reading!

my husband bought this book for my 2 and 4 yr old boys and they loved it! they actually memorize few lines already! We love Dr. Seuss!

• MsWendy By  MsWendy
    03.28.18

Nonsense is the BEST Sense

A must have for children's book collections. Dr Seuss books have been around for many years. I even had them as a child as I bet many of you have too. His nonsensical wit is just... the best. Me, my son and my grandkids all still love The Cat In The Hat and watch for new movies from some of the other books by Dr Seuss. He will go down in history with other greats as Beatricx Potter, Hans Christian Anderson, and Laura Ingalls Wilder.

• wenrom31 By  wenrom31
    03.14.18

still a fave for us

Still a fave for me and my kids, even though they're grown. Just a fun book with silly rhymes, messy chaos and a "twist" ending (LOL!) about picking up after yourself when playtime is over.

• sweatnsalty By  sweatnsalty
    02.06.18

older and wiser

When I was younger I thought the Dr. Suess books were ridiculous. But now that I'm older and wiser, I love reading these books to my grandchildren. They are silly which keeps their interest but the rhyming and repetition of words is a fantastic way to teach children to read. I would definitely recommend this book.

• candygirl53 By  candygirl53
    01.29.18

t's still a good book

this book has always kept children's attention. I

• ACockayne By  ACockayne
    01.20.18

What's not to love about a Dr. Seuss Book?

The Cat in the Hat is a staple book in ANY library! If you don't have any other Dr. Seuss Book, it has to be this one! That's that's all I know about that!

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    01.19.18

Nephew loves it!!!

I remember reading this book as kid and loving it! So when I had the opportunity this past Christmas, I got this book and several more Dr. Seuss books for my nephew so that he can learn to read. I recommend this book for young children as it has great pictures and is an easy read.

• Neen215 By  Neen215
    12.22.17

Classic!

My kids love this book. We own every Dr Seuss book imaginable. I read them to my kids during bedtime every night. Great group of books for little readers and beginners. Each story teaches a lesson & has a meaning behind it, that teaches kids everything from good manners & how to behave to teaching kids to use their imaginations & that its okay to be unique and different.

• Josenicole By  Josenicole
    12.20.17

Fun, educational, and colorful illustrations

I truly love this book. Dr. Suess is a part of almost every kids life and the rhyming is always fun and educational for your kids. My kids love listening to Dr. Suess considering they are to young to read and always get a kick out of the rhyming and the colorful illistrations. I love reading it too.

• Pmplml By  Pmplml