Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• Victoriahope By  Victoriahope
    10.11.18

Adorable book!

My daughter absolutely loves this book! It?s so much fun to read to her especially with the cute little rhymes it?s such a favorite for us to read pretty much any Dr Seuss books because they are entertaining and keep their attention a whole lot better it seems

• malahini By  malahini
    10.07.18

Defintely worth it!

Awesome book worth reading to your kids. I grew up reading Dr. Seuss books and this one is one of my favorites!

• rosiebaybie89 By  rosiebaybie89
    10.02.18

Amazing Book!

Amazing book! This book is definitely a claasic. I loved it as a kid and my kids love it now! Great great great book!

• robin106 By  robin106
    10.01.18

ONE OF MY FAVORITES

The Cat In The Hat What Could Be Better Than That A Wonderful Book That Deserves A Look

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

Read this to my kids when they were little and they enjoyed it.

• cweiss215 By  cweiss215
    09.27.18

Great book for the early reading years. My six year old daughter is a fan of all the Dr. Suess books, she likes the rhyming words, bright pictures and how the books flow.

• Momma2Four By  Momma2Four
    09.12.18

Enjoyable for all ages.

I loved hearing the rhyming rhythmic words in Dr. Seus's books when I was a child. I had fun reading these same books to my children. They are fun, whimsical, imaginative and memorable.

• TamTam1996 By  TamTam1996
    09.12.18

Must have item!!

Loved this book as a kid and though you get older I still have it with my now favorites. One day I'll be able to share this book with my kids, whom will then read it to their kids. I hope to have this book handed down through all of my generations.

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    09.11.18

All time favorite

This book is an all time favorite.I remember buying it for my daughter when she was starting to learn to read after all these years since the book was published Its still one of my favorites to give as a gift for birthday parties.

• IamStacy50 By  IamStacy50
    08.24.18

Great read for children

I LOVE this book! I had it when I was young and gave my children then all my Grandkids each one. A great fun read.