Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• Momma2Four By  Momma2Four
    09.12.18

Enjoyable for all ages.

I loved hearing the rhyming rhythmic words in Dr. Seus's books when I was a child. I had fun reading these same books to my children. They are fun, whimsical, imaginative and memorable.

• TamTam1996 By  TamTam1996
    09.12.18

Must have item!!

Loved this book as a kid and though you get older I still have it with my now favorites. One day I'll be able to share this book with my kids, whom will then read it to their kids. I hope to have this book handed down through all of my generations.

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    09.11.18

All time favorite

This book is an all time favorite.I remember buying it for my daughter when she was starting to learn to read after all these years since the book was published Its still one of my favorites to give as a gift for birthday parties.

• IamStacy50 By  IamStacy50
    08.24.18

Great read for children

I LOVE this book! I had it when I was young and gave my children then all my Grandkids each one. A great fun read.

• Blessed2x By  Blessed2x
    07.23.18

Classic

Dr. Seuss is a must at work! I work at a preschool and cat in the hat is a go to book to read to my 3 & 4 year olds !! Hey love and they all know the words to it!! They love the rhyming !

• emiikaay By  emiikaay
    07.16.18

Dr. Seuss is a great way to show your children rhyming and imagination! My nephew loves Dr. Seuss and can't get enough of the Cat in The Hat!

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    07.07.18

Dr. Suess is a classic

Dr Suess books are great. I remember reading them to my children when they were little and now I have the pleasure of reading them to my grandchildren. They are classics.

• vegancouture_ By  vegancouture_
    07.06.18

Perfect and profound!

probably my FAVORITE!!! I love Dr Suess - but this book in particular is my fav!!!

• JustAddCoffee By  JustAddCoffee
    06.20.18

Great childrens book

You can never go wrong with cat in the hat. Dr. Suess is the best !!

• monicarg By  monicarg
    05.31.18

Classic

All time classic for sure! I remember this book growing up. Always loved the pictures that go with it. And now I read to all my kids.