Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks Reviews

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• Pmplml By  Pmplml
    11.04.17

Love

This book is all 4 of my kids favorite! Great story fun and exciting

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Childhood Favorite Book

Cat in the Hat has always been a favorite of mine. This was the first book I learnt to read on my own with. Great read for young children.

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

These books are the best to read to my grandkids. They stay focused and entertained.

• renejoseph By  renejoseph

Perfect Childs Book

This was one of my first books. The drawings are magical and help add a sense of wonder to a child reading this book. Because it never gets boring, this book will get reread many times.

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1

A Classic Book for Every Collection

Dr. Seuss is timeless. I read them as a child and read them to my boys. I love "Are You My Mother" and "The Foot Book". My kids even had Cat in the Hat Onesie

• bishopcz By  bishopcz
    10.11.17

A must have for your library.

Dr. Seuss classic book for beginning readers. A must have for your library.

• wendy1214 By  wendy1214
    10.10.17

Classic read, lots of silliness to keep kids attention, learn rhyming words and a good story too@!

• rah1117 By  rah1117
    10.08.17

A classic book!

This is a classic! I loved it as a child and so do my kids. I can't wait for them to pass it down to my grandkids one day. All Dr. Suess books are my favorite!

• Slothqueen By  Slothqueen
    10.08.17

My daughters favorite book.

She loves all the dr Suess books, but the cat in the hat is usually the book she wants me to read first. She loves the pictures and all the the rhyming. I?ve probably read her the book about 30 times this week alone. So needless to say the cat in the hat is her favorite! Perfect children?s book!

• Haugs77 By  Haugs77
    10.02.17

I loved this book when i was a kid and my kids loved this book when they were little. It was one of the first books that they read when they was little.