Dr. Seuss The Cat in the Hat Review | SheSpeaks

• motherng By  motherng
    04.22.21

The Cat

The Cat in the Hat is such a fun book to read over and over again. The pictures are bright and full of color so attractive for the eyes to see. The words are simple yet provide a clear picture of what is going on. Children after having the book read to them several times can recite the book from memory.

• SuziSkaann By  SuziSkaann
    03.15.21

Dr. Seuss was a genius of children lit. His books made reading fun and engaging with incorporating the learning rhyming, counting, alphabet, colors, shapes, and sizes. The Cat in the Hat is my all time favorite Dr. Seuss book and holds fond memories for me as a child, its also a favorite for my children and it will be read to my grandchildren as well. A household staple, in my opinion if you have little ones to read to.

• Melody_2020 By  Melody_2020
    01.30.21

Fun book for children

Love this book. My dad used to read it to me when I was a child. Very fun and creative story.

• ArielR By  ArielR
    10.22.20

Fantastic childrens book, amazing story and lots of fun for the whole family, highly recommended!

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    10.16.20

Dr. Seuss Cat In The Hat

Dr Seuss has been a generation of books I grew up with and now have passed that tradition on to my grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Love all of the books.

• linda6467 By  linda6467
    10.16.20

THIS IS A CLASSIC!

THIS IS A CLASSIC! IT SHOULD BE IN EVERYONE'S LIBRARY!

• DebrasDollars By  DebrasDollars
    10.11.20

Classic book for children

This book is a classic! Everyone should have this book in their children's library. It has been around since 1957 and it is one of the most well known children books of all time. It is a good fun read and will keep children engaged.

• sw2982 By  sw2982
    10.07.20

Rhyme Time

Perfect story for little ones to get into the routine of recognition of rhyming words. Rhyming can be fun, but also increase phonemic awareness in young learners :)

• Choc-lit By  Choc-lit
    09.17.20

Pure Genius

Great for beginners, and the story never gets old .

• aspeer By  aspeer
    09.16.20

Amazing!

I absolutly love this book. I red it myself every day growing up and can practically recite it by memory have had to buy multiple copies because the spine could not take it.

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    08.09.20

Classic for a reason

This was the first book I can remember reading all by myself. I love the rompy cadence of his books.

• AnonymousUser By  AnonymousUser
    08.08.20

Always a favorite

This book is such a classic. I love it for it's simplicity and it's just a fun book to read. I hope they don't ever try to modernize it or reboot it. This is one generation after generation can enjoy.

• danadenay By  danadenay
    08.08.20

Cat in the Hat

You just can't go wrong with this book. It's fun, it's entertaining and it's timeless!

• Ronibing By  Ronibing
    08.07.20

Timeless

This is a classic book and no matter what age Dr Seuss doesn?t get old and keeps it weird!

• hearsehunny By  hearsehunny
    08.07.20

awesome

love this book it has always been one of my favorites