Dance Flick Movie | SheSpeaks

• begemot By  begemot
    05.03.12

Horrible!!! I do not know what the audience has done to deserve this?

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    02.16.10

this was just okay. from the previews, i thought it would be quite comical, but not really. my sister and i went to see it with our mom. Even though i am 19 and my sister is 24, some scenes got very uncomfortable sitting next to my mom. We aren't sheltered by any means, however, they say and go some graphic stuff. i was surprised it wasn't rated r.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.25.09

Too goofy for me:(

• 3ally19 By  3ally19
    06.18.09

this movies was a waste of 74 minutes. the only reason i watched it was because my little sisters are into those kinds of movies

• real4_510 By  real4_510
    06.12.09

i myself didn't see the movie but my daughter saw it with her friend and she said she really liked the movie. In the previews it seemed like a really good movie, plus with the Wayans brothers you can't really go wrong. Yet since it is suppose to be a funny version of alot of other movies, it kind of seems dumb. But I guess if you want a good laugh then you should watch the movie.

• 33IMME By  33IMME
    06.12.09

umm the movie did make me laugh but it didn't make it to my favorites list. Its not the kind of movie I'd want to watch several times. I feel that once is enough. Yes. it is funny but its stupid as well.

• sweetheart_22 By  sweetheart_22
    06.06.09

Want to see this movie have not seen it yet, Im a big fan of the wayans brothers they are funny cant wait to see this movie.

• suoliu By  suoliu
    06.02.09

The only reason why we went to see this movie was because we were bored. It is meant to be silly as a spoof of other dance movies such as "Save the Last Dance" and "Flashdance," etc. There is no originality and the jokes are overused.