Converse Chuck Taylor All Star | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

I have been wearing Converse since I was in high school. Since then little has changed about their brand which in my book is not a bad thing. They are comfy and last forever! I also love that they come in a ton of fun colors and prints as well now. Converse was the first pair of "real" shoes that my two year old owned and now they are a constant in her wardrobe. Did I mention that they go with EVERYTHING?

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    07.08.16

My favorite shoe even before they came back into style. I use to have every color of the rainbow too. I love how many diffrent colors and patterns they have now and days. You can find a pair of converse for every outfit.

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    04.12.15

These shoes are nice as far as designs, but are uncomfortable. They are too tight, and they are no shoes to use while exercising.

• Alisenba By  Alisenba
    03.26.15

Hands down one of my favorite shoe companies and I AM a shoe girl. I have had several pairs of Converse over the years and currently have three pairs in my closet. My husband is the same. We had our engagement photos done wearing them, and we wore them at our reception, had our daughter's maternity pictures done with them along with a tiny pair for her... it's kind of a staple in our wardrobe. I love the quality and the variety. I think the price is on point- you get YEARS of wear out of them. I love my chucks!

• MichelBelle By  MichelBelle
    03.23.15

I've been buying this shoe brand since 1985. I've owned more than a dozen pairs. The outer materials always seem to outlast the inner materials on me. I wear out the inner lining of the heels really quick. I also find that the boys sizing fits my foot better than the woman's does. My toddler son has had this shoe in every size since birth. This is a great shoe for when boys are on their knees a lot since the toes don't wear out easily!!

• bettbett101 By  bettbett101
    03.07.15

Converse is an awesome shoe brand! They have great, fresh, new designs that I love! I got my first pair when I was 12, and have been buying from this brand ever since! The price is great, and they're fairly comfortable.

• moliverio7 By  moliverio7
    02.27.15

I have always been a fan of converses!! they are so comfortable, cute, and fun to pair with anything!

• MissEvelyn By  MissEvelyn
    02.05.15

Chuck Taylor are a bit hard when you first start wearing them but after a few wears they become one of the most comfortable shoes Ever! Highly Recommend !!

• monicalynn79 By  monicalynn79
    02.01.15

Classic sneaker everyone should own! I've been wearing these for the the past 20 years!

• butterfly071973 By  butterfly071973
    01.22.15

I have worn Converse since I was in middle school. I remember my sister was into Keds which were more expensive and for Christmas one year she got her Keds (pink) I and I got my plaid Converse. Her shoes lasted about 6 months and mine lasted for more than 2 years. I have never forgotten that and now both me and my kids wear them to this day

• Loveforlies123 By  Loveforlies123
    01.15.15

I love these! I've had the same pair for about four years now and I wear them everywhere! They're so comfortable that I can wear them to theme parks, work, and many other places and still look fashionable! I definitely would buy every single color twice.