Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Review | SheSpeaks

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    04.07.20

Great Quality sneakers at an affordable price

Chuck Taylor makes some great sneakers. I remember when I bought my first pair which was white designed with colorful lollipops (lowtops) and my second pair which were custom made high tops. I paid about 90 and change for creating my custom sneakers which was very affordable even with my name printed on the side. They have a wide variety of colors and options to choose from. They last a long time, my customs lasted about 2 or 3 years and wore them religiously.

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    07.08.16

My favorite shoe even before they came back into style. I use to have every color of the rainbow too. I love how many diffrent colors and patterns they have now and days. You can find a pair of converse for every outfit.

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    04.12.15

These shoes are nice as far as designs, but are uncomfortable. They are too tight, and they are no shoes to use while exercising.

• Alisenba By  Alisenba
    03.26.15

Hands down one of my favorite shoe companies and I AM a shoe girl. I have had several pairs of Converse over the years and currently have three pairs in my closet. My husband is the same. We had our engagement photos done wearing them, and we wore them at our reception, had our daughter's maternity pictures done with them along with a tiny pair for her... it's kind of a staple in our wardrobe. I love the quality and the variety. I think the price is on point- you get YEARS of wear out of them. I love my chucks!

• MichelBelle By  MichelBelle
    03.23.15

I've been buying this shoe brand since 1985. I've owned more than a dozen pairs. The outer materials always seem to outlast the inner materials on me. I wear out the inner lining of the heels really quick. I also find that the boys sizing fits my foot better than the woman's does. My toddler son has had this shoe in every size since birth. This is a great shoe for when boys are on their knees a lot since the toes don't wear out easily!!

• bettbett101 By  bettbett101
    03.07.15

Converse is an awesome shoe brand! They have great, fresh, new designs that I love! I got my first pair when I was 12, and have been buying from this brand ever since! The price is great, and they're fairly comfortable.

• moliverio7 By  moliverio7
    02.27.15

I have always been a fan of converses!! they are so comfortable, cute, and fun to pair with anything!

• MissEvelyn By  MissEvelyn
    02.05.15

Chuck Taylor are a bit hard when you first start wearing them but after a few wears they become one of the most comfortable shoes Ever! Highly Recommend !!

• monicalynn79 By  monicalynn79
    02.01.15

Classic sneaker everyone should own! I've been wearing these for the the past 20 years!

• butterfly071973 By  butterfly071973
    01.22.15

I have worn Converse since I was in middle school. I remember my sister was into Keds which were more expensive and for Christmas one year she got her Keds (pink) I and I got my plaid Converse. Her shoes lasted about 6 months and mine lasted for more than 2 years. I have never forgotten that and now both me and my kids wear them to this day

• Loveforlies123 By  Loveforlies123
    01.15.15

I love these! I've had the same pair for about four years now and I wear them everywhere! They're so comfortable that I can wear them to theme parks, work, and many other places and still look fashionable! I definitely would buy every single color twice.

• spindrift By  spindrift
    12.26.14

Chucks are what you wear when are gigging (i.e. performing in front of a live audience & getting paid) or wish to make a statement with your full-length gown. They are not actually for walking or living in-save that for sneakers & Doc Martens. Of course, thank you Converse, for your Rubber Tracks studio opportunities. If you built in arch support, you would rate a five.

• SummerSunflower By  SummerSunflower
    12.24.14

I absolutely love the style of Converse. The problem is that they're uncomfortable. They have no support and I can rarely find my correct size. I have wide feet and the way the shoe is made, isn't for wide feet. And of course the only place I can find wide sizes would be online. They do last forever though, or at least a long time. I recently just got rid of my pair that I've had for at least 4 years. They started to wear down mainly because they were the only pair of shoes I'd wear for a while. When wearing them I'd often skate, something a lot of shoes aren't made for. I also can't hate the price of Converse. It's really not that bad. I'm wanting to buy a new pair as soon as possible. I'll probably buy shoe inserts for them though.

• Senqueta By  Senqueta
    12.16.14

I love these shoes I have so many. They are super comfortable and you can wear them any time of the year.

• mmarie2006 By  mmarie2006
    12.13.14

This is an essential sneaker to have. I have had my navy blue pair for about ten years and I have travelled all around the world in them. I don't think I will ever get ride of them.