Cocount Kisses (besitos de coco)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 24 -
This is a simple version of a favorite treat of Puerto Rico and other Caribbean islands, its called besitos de coco and it's a type of macaroon cookie, you can add pecan or other type of nuts, or even drizzle chocolate on top if you want, hope you enjoy, with or without anything extra they really good.
unsweetened fresh coconut flakes
coconut (or vanilla) extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 cookie sheet.
3. In a bowl, mix all ingredients together into a sticky dough.
4. Divide the dough into 24 balls.
5. Place the balls on the greased cookie sheet and bake for about 25 minutes, they should be a golden brown when they are ready
Other recipes in desserts
Decadent chocolate cake with Peanut Butter Frosting, fresh banana filling, and a delicious chocolate ganache drizzle.
Delicious and easy treat, good for parties and fun to make with the family!