Clinique Happy | SheSpeaks

• Bayou715 Bayou715
    07.10.14

Light lovely citrus that's perfect for the spring & summer months. This scent carries easily from the beach to the club and the price is affordable.

• Teralynn7383 By  Teralynn7383
    10.11.18

Takes me back in time....

I love Happy, I have been wearing it since I was a Teenager! It's got such a light, fun scent...everytime I smell this fragrance it takes me back in time & stirs up memories of my youth. This is a light, citrusy fragrance that's perfect for everyday!!

• alladora By  alladora
    06.17.17

fresh, clean scent

This is my favorite perfume. Light,fresh and citrus scent. Not strong and overbearing. I get compliments everywhere I go with this scent. I absolutely love it!!

• agmathis By  agmathis
    01.16.16

I am not one to be attached to many types of perfumes mainly due to allergies but I LOVE the smell of Clinique Happy. Clinique wings again with yet another wonderful product!

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

Very bright scent. I would suggest for younger women. It's strong daisy smelling.

• Jinny-Joanna By  Jinny-Joanna
    03.24.15

classic and amazing!

• LoveToSurvey By  LoveToSurvey
    03.17.15

I have been wearing this perfume for over 20 years and never get tired of it. I receive compliments every time I have it on, mainly from men. I love the citrus fresh scent with a touch of floral. It's my daily go to perfume and suitable for any occasion. The name is perfect since I feel happy whenever I wear it!

• embracespectrum By  embracespectrum
    02.28.15

Clinique Happy has a pleasant, citrusy, but also floral scent. It's one of my favorite perfumes because it smells fresh and bright--happy, just like its name.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Husband bought it for me and I love it. Very fresh summery scent.

• Lannah86 By  Lannah86
    11.01.14

It's a nice perfume. I also just got it in my most recent Clinique gift. It smells clean and it's good to wear on any day occasion.

• LetsTalk1 By  LetsTalk1
    10.16.14

one of my favorite brand. I use so many Clinique products including this perfume. Just unique and Clinique