Caudalle Grape Water | SheSpeaks

• mimwieds By  mimwieds
    03.14.17

Best Facial Water

Caudalie makes some fantastic products, and their Grape Water is no exception. I have dry-combo skin, and I love using this spray to prep my face for my serums in the AM and PM. It is very hydrating and really helps my skin absorb my serums and creams. I also apply this before using masks when they need to be applied to wet skin. I find the scent to be disgusting, but it only lasts for a few seconds. It is a very cheap spray that will help your skin in ways you couldn't even imagine.

• upnew16 By  upnew16
    07.27.09

I love all the product line. It is great for sensitive skin. I use the face water spray for setting make up and for hydrating on long plane rides. This company is top self. I highly suggest looking into this line. It is available at Sephora and many Bath and Body Works. You can find great sales at Bath and Body

• Britnev By  Britnev
    07.27.09

This spray is great for a quick refresher in the afternoon. I have used it everyday for more than 25 years. Great way to hydrant your face naturally. I buy it from Sephora, but can be found in many shops. It is made in France, yet very inexpensive to buy over here. Try it - it really works!!!