CBS 2 Broke Girls | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I used to watch the show but it became a little too forced. They sometimes try so hard for the laugh that it isn't funny. Also very predicatble.

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Funny

This show is hilarious. If I'm looking for a good laugh I turn it on!

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.07.17

2 Broke Girls

I like 2 broke girls as it is quite a funny show but it's not as funny as it used to be. The earlier seasons were more comedic. I love Max but Caroline is actually really annoying as is Sophie. Also they need fresh ideas for the show. I do like it though and watch it with my husband.

• ItsJustMyLifeCA By  ItsJustMyLifeCA
    07.11.16

Fun show!

We started watching this comedy when it first aired and although it got a little slow for a year there it seems to have one picked up again.

• twinlesstwin By  twinlesstwin
    07.04.16

I dont like this show, the girls look dirty, they arent funny, its dumb, i wouldnt recommend it to anyone.

• BreezyFbaby By  BreezyFbaby
    07.04.16

Ehh

I starated out really liking this show. Now it's just cheesy one liners. I like the characters though so I still watch sometimes. It's not a show that I have to watch though.

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    05.26.16

I have never missed an episode of this show. Love, love, love it!

• candaceshae By  candaceshae
    05.24.16

Max makes the show

This show has me rolling with Max's witty sarcasm although Caroline often falls flat it's worth the watch. They need to move past current cupcake shop failure them lately.

• nikianderson85 By  nikianderson85
    05.10.16

Super funny and Inappropriate Humor!

Funny, inappropriate humor! Love it. The only thing that drives me bonkers is Sophie and Olig. I happen to really love Max's new bf...HOT!!!!!!

• cdonae By  cdonae
    04.23.16

love this show. keeps me laughing the whole time. love the humor, always look forward to watching this show.

• elva50 By  elva50
    01.06.16

This season isn't quite as funny as earlier but they do push the envelope a bit more than other shows. I really want to know what lipstick Kat Denning wears on the show!