CBS 2 Broke Girls

CBS 2 Broke Girls

3.7
              Rated #84 in Television Shows
38 Reviews 3.7/5 stars

I tried to watch this, but it was hard to get through. I didn't laugh once. So unfunny!

I dont like this show, the girls look dirty, they arent funny, its dumb, i wouldnt recommend it to anyone.

Tried to watch but couldn't go past the 3rd episode. So silly, , but bad silly, no fun and really without message.

This show is horrible. It's not funny or even good. Pass on it.

funny but not all that great

These broke girls, BROKE the show, it use to be funny at the very beginning but I guess they ran out of ideas because now I just feel sorry for them. I can see how fake and cheap they say things and not funny but rather ridiculous ��

I like the cheap laugh as much as the next person, but "Two Broke Girls" relies too heavily on them. Predictable story lines, annoying characters, just not funny.

I loved this show when it first started. Then, I just started not looking forward to watching it. The stories just are so predictable. The characters have just gotten silly. I really don't care if I miss it or not. In fact, I miss it more than watch it.

This show is ok. It provides something to watch when nothing else is on. Its not hilarious but can be entertaining.Sometimes I actually look forward to watching it

The canned laughter ruins the show. I would watch regularly otherwise.

This show started off great but it is not as good as it used to be. Sometimes there is a little to much sexual content that doesn't need to be there.

I used to watch the show but it became a little too forced. They sometimes try so hard for the laugh that it isn't funny. Also very predicatble.

Ehh I starated out really liking this show. Now it's just cheesy one liners. I like the characters though so I still watch sometimes. It's not a show that I have to watch though.

2 Broke Girls I like 2 broke girls as it is quite a funny show but it's not as funny as it used to be. The earlier seasons were more comedic. I love Max but Caroline is actually really annoying as is Sophie. Also they need fresh ideas for the show. I do like it though and watch it with my husband.

Super funny and Inappropriate Humor! Funny, inappropriate humor! Love it. The only thing that drives me bonkers is Sophie and Olig. I happen to really love Max's new bf...HOT!!!!!!