Burt's Bees Radiance Lip Shimmer Review | SheSpeaks

• SaraRT By  SaraRT
    08.16.17

I have the Watermelon lip shimmer, and with my skin tone it gives a hint of pink color that isn't overpowering. I think there is a bit too much shimmer, but I still wear it often. It feels very light and soft on my lips, and keeps them moisturized for about as long as Burt' s Bees normal chapstick.

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    07.10.16

I love Burt's Bees and I love shimmer. This is an excellent product to use on its own or over top of a lip stick to add a little bit of shimmer.

• JulesNat By  JulesNat
    04.25.16

I love the way that they feel on my lips and I love the pigmentation. They are really hydrating and refreshing. My issue is that they slide around for quite a while until they set on my lips.

• Mishmishyayaya By  Mishmishyayaya
    03.01.16

Found it to be patchy and gritty. Can get higher quality for that price point (although not expensive) .

• Cnmiller8923 By  Cnmiller8923
    02.28.16

Love Burt's bees products they are always great and very resonalbkey priced

• WholeBeautyBlog By  WholeBeautyBlog
    02.20.16

I have multiple colors of these, and I love them all. Some of the colors are extremely pigmented, so I apply those sparingly, or use them in place of lipstick when I want a bold color. Other colors are light and shimmery, and great for layering over dark matte colors to make your lips look fuller. Another winning product from Burt's Bees!

• CoCoJo By  CoCoJo
    07.16.14

This is the only Burt's Bees lip product I will use! I love a little shimmer on my lips to brighten my face and my mood. I really like the Strawberry. It's a nice light pink color with a nice scent. I keep this in my purse for times that I glance in a mirror and notice that my lipstick has worn off or I decide it's to dark and things like that. It's a great look by itself or over another color. Especially good for summer.

• ladyace74 By  ladyace74
    03.18.13

Burt?s Bees ? Watermelon Lip Shimmer As an avid fan of both Burt?s Bees and their lip balms, I couldn?t wait to try their much lauded lip shimmer. It is packed with vitamin E, beeswax, sunflower and coconut oil. The lip shimmer gave a pretty sheer wash of color and left a bit of shimmer behind. Although, it didn?t provide enough moisture and my lips felt dry after 15 minutes or so after application. I love the color and how it nicely brightens up my face with color but I might have to use a lip balm under this shimmer so my lip doesn?t dry up.

• thriftysoul By  thriftysoul
    01.13.13

Now, you must understand I am fussy about my lip balm. Still, I tried this after having a good experience with another Burt's Bees balm. I figured, I could use a little shimmer! Liked it. Quite a bit, really. Almost loved it. I tried the watermelon, and it was a darned good product. Worked well as a balm, provided the promised shimmer, and fits in my pocketbook, too. A little expensive, but not Estee' Lauder expensive. My only issue would have to be that it requires reapplying way too soon. Still, I would recommend it to friends, easily. Go get ya some!

• Sarafan2 By  Sarafan2
    01.11.13

I love this lip balm. I have never tried this until recently as a friend suggested it to me. I picked up the Champagne Lip Shimmer. I wear it over a bit of one of my favorite lipsticks, and it's the bomb. My lips are not all dried out, and I don't need to keep applying it throughout the day. I would highly suggest this product to try for someone looking for a new product! Way to go Burts Bee's!!

• Page55 By  Page55
    03.19.12

I have the Burt's Bees lip shimmer in watermelon and I love it! My favorite lip care product before this was Lypsyl and the Burt's Bees reminds me a lot of it but with color! I like the combination of sheer lip color and lip care features of Burt's Bees.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.30.11

I have this in Champagne and I love putting it over lip stick. It adds subtle shimmer to matte colors.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    01.19.11

I have it in several colors. The thin tube makes it easy to apply without a lip brush, so just slip it in your pocket or bag and go. Smells minty. Some colors are a tad shimmery on my light skin. Adds just enough color and gloss/balm to be worn alone or with make up.

• beautyandthebudget By  beautyandthebudget
    12.07.10

I love this product! Who knew it was possible to get organic products that actually worked better than unorganic? I love the shimmer and subtle tint it adds, but what is best is the nice, tingly feeling it gives your lips! Five stars!

• ericaurr By  ericaurr
    10.04.10

I have this lip shimmer in Caramel, and I have to say I like the way it sort of tints my lips and makes them feel more plump. I'm guessing because of the minty tingly feeling I get, like I do from regular lip plump glosses. Makes my lips feel smooth & doesn't dry them out!