Bumpits Hair Volumnizing Leave-in Inserts Review | SheSpeaks

• couponuser By  couponuser
    02.05.15

I've been using the bump-it for a very long time and find that I can't really do without it. My head is flat on top and so is my hair. So it needs a bump in the top back area. The bump-it works perfectly to fill that flatness and provide volume. And, yes, you can either tease it to keep it in place or hairspray the bump-it which works well also. I use the smaller of the two sizes provided and it does the trick for me because the shape of my head just happens to need this type of device. I would recommend it for people that require this type of help. Or people that just need extra volume.

• daisymay2010 By  daisymay2010
    09.27.14

I haven't had much luck with these. They weren't very comfortable, and they still showed, no matter how much hair I put over them. In my opinion, I can pretty much achieve the same look, with teasing.

• BriNicole92 By  BriNicole92
    09.01.14

My friend had these and she never used them so she gave them to me and they do not work. I followed the directions to a T and they never stayed in place and could clearly be seen and I have very thick hair. Would not recommend this product to anybody. Glad I didn't spend my money on them.

• CarrieLikeWhoa By  CarrieLikeWhoa
    06.17.14

I found this a little hard to use at first but once I got the hang of it I fell in love. I am a cosmetologist and I use these all the time now for prom/wedding updos. Its a great product.

• ahildebrand88 By  ahildebrand88
    03.10.14

These don't work for me. I feel like I don't ever have enough hair to cover them. In fact, I was never happy with how my hair look turned out with them and never actually even wore them out of the house. Also I felt like the bump ended up looking too pointy and unrealistic. Don't waste your money.

• MariaBB By  MariaBB
    03.02.14

Yeah, no. I don't think so. Way too obvious. Much easier to tease hair...even if one has thin hair!

• Sasha1003 By  Sasha1003
    02.25.14

Doesn't work for me, totally gimmick-or maybe it's just me who can't use it I'm not sure.

• Gaby_22 By  Gaby_22
    01.24.14

This never worked on my hair.

• Crystalwithac_0 By  Crystalwithac_0
    01.24.14

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. No ma'am. Tease your hair & move on with your life.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.15.14

Worthless product dont buy this

• Jjohnston1 By  Jjohnston1
    07.26.13

Never stayed in right, and looked extremely lumpy. Did they even TRY to make it a usable product?

• Bluegurl718 By  Bluegurl718
    07.17.13

I wouldn't waste my money again.

• Misdreez By  Misdreez
    07.17.13

I was so excited years ago to try these. Tried it, and they went right back to the store. Hideous.

• mamapluz2 By  mamapluz2
    04.26.13

I thoughti wouod like it but I felt like I got hitin the head withthe bump its it pulls your hair when you try to take it off

• Chardancer4life By  Chardancer4life
    03.08.13

They are ugly and make you self conscious all day wondering if people can see the stupid plastic thing under your hair.. I let my 6yr old sisters have them.