Bumpits Hair Volumnizing Leave In Inserts | SheSpeaks

• Mattabellax3 Mattabellax3
    04.26.12

Bump its are joke! I bought mine at the dollar general cheaper than advertised on TV. (and before I go on I will say they were BUMP ITS, and not another scam brand.) They were hard to use, and worse to remove. They are advertised, stating that you do not need to tease or back comb your hair, but that's not true, if you don't, your hair will fall weird on them and you have to do a lot to hide them. they really look sill. I'VE EVEN Youtube'd videos and people have the same problems. Bummer. Oh, well, I guess my snooki wanna look like days are over, that's trashy. lol A slight tease or bump is cute though!.

• couponuser By  couponuser
    02.05.15

I've been using the bump-it for a very long time and find that I can't really do without it. My head is flat on top and so is my hair. So it needs a bump in the top back area. The bump-it works perfectly to fill that flatness and provide volume. And, yes, you can either tease it to keep it in place or hairspray the bump-it which works well also. I use the smaller of the two sizes provided and it does the trick for me because the shape of my head just happens to need this type of device. I would recommend it for people that require this type of help. Or people that just need extra volume.

• daisymay2010 By  daisymay2010
    09.27.14

I haven't had much luck with these. They weren't very comfortable, and they still showed, no matter how much hair I put over them. In my opinion, I can pretty much achieve the same look, with teasing.

• BriNicole92 By  BriNicole92
    09.01.14

My friend had these and she never used them so she gave them to me and they do not work. I followed the directions to a T and they never stayed in place and could clearly be seen and I have very thick hair. Would not recommend this product to anybody. Glad I didn't spend my money on them.

• CarrieLikeWhoa By  CarrieLikeWhoa
    06.17.14

I found this a little hard to use at first but once I got the hang of it I fell in love. I am a cosmetologist and I use these all the time now for prom/wedding updos. Its a great product.

• ahildebrand88 By  ahildebrand88
    03.10.14

These don't work for me. I feel like I don't ever have enough hair to cover them. In fact, I was never happy with how my hair look turned out with them and never actually even wore them out of the house. Also I felt like the bump ended up looking too pointy and unrealistic. Don't waste your money.

• MariaBB By  MariaBB
    03.02.14

Yeah, no. I don't think so. Way too obvious. Much easier to tease hair...even if one has thin hair!

• Sasha1003 By  Sasha1003
    02.25.14

Doesn't work for me, totally gimmick-or maybe it's just me who can't use it I'm not sure.

• Gaby_22 By  Gaby_22
    01.24.14

This never worked on my hair.

• Crystalwithac_0 By  Crystalwithac_0
    01.24.14

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. No ma'am. Tease your hair & move on with your life.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.15.14

Worthless product dont buy this