Body Soul Magazine | SheSpeaks

• ctucker45 By  ctucker45
    03.30.10

I love this magazine. It keeps me motivated to take care of ME. I always learn something new. I always look forward to the next issue!

• Courtneymc By  Courtneymc
    02.13.10

I just started receiving this magazine and read my first one cover to cover. It had a lot of great information on being healthy without having to go overboard.

• Sandra1978 By  Sandra1978
    02.11.10

What little is in it is great.

• Melissa66 By  Melissa66
    12.23.09

I'm a subscriber. I really enjoy this magazine. I wish it wasn't so pricy though. The content is great.

• itzcj3 By  itzcj3
    11.17.09

I have really enjoyed this magazine. Especially for a new mom who needs to remember to take time for herself, this magazine gave me ideas on just how to do that. It had a little bit of everything and I wasn't overwhelmed by advertising!

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    11.07.09

i've always been into mind,body and soul. so Yes I Would like to get a copy of this Mag'.

• has1kat By  has1kat
    11.07.09

Excellent mag with lots of info to help you live a more healthy life both physically and emotionally.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.01.09

This magazine is a must read.

• linda_answer By  linda_answer
    10.13.09

This is one of my favs. I like the little tips in there. It is an easy and interesting read. Have had a free sub off and on for about 4 years so price isnt a problem.

• xaxweikertx By  xaxweikertx
    10.09.09

I love this magazine. It's one of my favorites. I'm like a kid at Christmas when it comes in the mail.