Birds Eye Steamfresh Fresh Vegetables | SheSpeaks

• Liduvina Liduvina
    05.06.13

Great tasting, great price, does not get soggy. They are super sweet.

• Terrible vegetables. Squishy with no flavor. I cannot recommend

• cchowanec By  cchowanec
    05.30.20

Quick and Easy

Birds Eye Steamfresh Fresh Vegetables are incredibly easy to make in the microwave because it takes less than five minutes for them to cook and then after that they can be served right away for dinner or as a quick snack. I have been using this brand for years and have always been satisfied with the products they supply for fast moving families.

• sondor By  sondor
    04.16.20

Delicious and Convenient

Love the convenience --just pop in the microwave for a quick side. I spend most my cooking time on the main course so these frozen veggies are so helpful. My family simply loves the broccoli -cauliflower I toss it with a bit of smart balance butter before serving. Never disappointed.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON

Quick easy side

So easy and quick to add a colorful, sweet vegetable to dinner. There's a variety of vegetables to choose from, we usually keep a few bags of corn, peas and green beans in the freezer for times when fresh isn't an option.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie

side dish

I buy a bunch of different varieties all the time. They are great as a side dish or ingredient in a recipe. They are quick and easy to make.

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.15.20

Best Vegetables. They are so easy to make I like how you can stick them in the microwave and they give a few different times for how long they should be in there based on your wattage so its easy. They taste delicious.

• mpatronella By  mpatronella
    04.14.20

Frozen Vegetables - Delicious

We love all of the frozen Birds Eye vegetables. Our favorite is the riced cauliflower because there are so many issues. We can make rice or mash it for a potato alternative. The vegetables taste fresh even if they have stayed frozen for a few weeks. We will continue to eat this brand.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    12.27.19

delicious

I love vegetables and the Birds Eye Steamfresh Fresh Vegetables are so quick and easy to make, only around 5 minutes depending on your microwave. You can also cook them on the stove but I cook mine in the microwave. They have so many varieties and the ones that I've eaten have all tasted very good. They are also very affordable

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

I'm a big fan of Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables, especially their peas and corn! They make the perfect healthy side dish.

• briannacorcione23 By  briannacorcione23
    03.04.18

The best veggies!

The best veggies! I have my freezer filled with them! Its better then can cuz its not mushy.. And its cheap most of the time so if are one a budget you can feed your family some veggies

• briannacorcione23 By  briannacorcione23