Be Koool Cooling Gel Sheets | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I use these when I have migraines. They really help!

• Artisticnic By  Artisticnic
    09.28.17

I even like them for myself!

I love these! They are so handy and believe it or not I used them on myself when I had a bad headache and it made me feel so much better. And I even reused them! Great to have in the house for everyone!

• Nai1189 By  Nai1189
    08.01.16

Good product

My kids seem to like them. Not sure if it actually works. But they believed it did

• MissCastillo6 By  MissCastillo6
    09.07.15

I LOVE these cooling pads. They help to decrease the fever and soothes my children when I do have to use them. Helps replace the cooling cloths that you have to keep replacing each time the cloth warms.

• ladygwendolyn2001 By  ladygwendolyn2001
    05.12.15

These were really great when my daughter would bump her head, I would put them on there and it really did help her feel better.

• Ruby95 By  Ruby95
    01.21.15

Super helpful when my son had fever because of teething and when he had hand foot mouth disease.

• Jessisingletary By  Jessisingletary
    11.12.14

I LOVE these. My son has been using them for AGES now and they work wonders!! He keeps them on at night and they aren't too cold. I do think they help more with high grade than low and especially well with VERY bad fever. My son ran 103.2 awhile back and my husband and I used these babies to bring it down. Worked SO well. Thank god! I only wish they had MORE to a pack and adult sized ones! Like with Game of Thrones on them to make me feel better! "Winter came" lol

• Stacer20 By  Stacer20
    11.04.14

I used this when my baby had the flu at 6 months, she loved it!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I use these when I have migraines. They really help!

• HelloAnnaH By  HelloAnnaH
    03.21.14

We used then on my little girl when she broke out in a fever. My main goal wasn't to cool her face down, but to soothe her - which it did immediately. She sat with this sticky pad on her forehead and rested comfortably for a bit.

• londonlane By  londonlane
    01.10.14

These are so great when the kids get sick and you need to keep them cool to keep their fever down. They really do work well and help drop their temperature to the normal level wonderfully while keeping them in a safe, comfortable and cozy environment at the same time.