Apple iPhone 4S | SheSpeaks

• kristennh kristennh
    07.09.13

loved mine but switched to htc one amd its so much better

• tmthiele By  tmthiele
    12.01.16

One of the best phones

I love this phone, it was defiantly sturdy and durable, it had a nice size to and it was thicker so you always know where it was compared to the new models were its so thin that you can lose it in seconds.

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

This was my favorite iPhone

This was my favorite iPhone. It was as sturdy as a brick. I liked the smaller screen. I used mine for 3 years. Only got a new phone because this one was stolen!

• kristinfate By  kristinfate
    10.06.15

I personally did not enjoy my iPhone 4s. It had small glitches often and Siri turned on by itself at times. I have since switched to Samsung Galaxy S6 Active and have had no problems whatsoever. I suppose some people just prefer Samsung over Apple.

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.21.15

Not the most up to date version, but still works very well.

• terrihong526 By  terrihong526
    07.21.15

love apple products so much. i currently have the iphone 6 plus and wouldn't change it for anything but the 4s is just a great.. just smaller.

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

I had this phone for about three years and I loved it. I can't remember how many times I dropped it and it never broke. The only reason I upgraded was because I changed carriers and I might as well get a newer model since I had to get a new phone anyway

• glitterxx By  glitterxx
    02.03.15

perfect phone to have

• savingprivatekelly By  savingprivatekelly
    08.09.14

Great phone when it first came out. The camera improved a lot from the 3GS to the 4 & 4s. Everything worked perfectly and was fast moving. The battery was terrible though and needed to charge a few times during the day.

• floresdoc By  floresdoc
    06.27.14

Its an awesome product with great camera, processor & off course IOS5. Its the best phone anyone can have. Siri still need work.

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.13.14

I love my phone! Iphone6 comes out soon!