Apple iPhone 4S Review | SheSpeaks

• tmthiele By  tmthiele
    12.01.16

One of the best phones

I love this phone, it was defiantly sturdy and durable, it had a nice size to and it was thicker so you always know where it was compared to the new models were its so thin that you can lose it in seconds.

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

This was my favorite iPhone

This was my favorite iPhone. It was as sturdy as a brick. I liked the smaller screen. I used mine for 3 years. Only got a new phone because this one was stolen!

• kristinfate By  kristinfate
    10.06.15

I personally did not enjoy my iPhone 4s. It had small glitches often and Siri turned on by itself at times. I have since switched to Samsung Galaxy S6 Active and have had no problems whatsoever. I suppose some people just prefer Samsung over Apple.

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.21.15

Not the most up to date version, but still works very well.

• terrihong526 By  terrihong526
    07.21.15

love apple products so much. i currently have the iphone 6 plus and wouldn't change it for anything but the 4s is just a great.. just smaller.

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

I had this phone for about three years and I loved it. I can't remember how many times I dropped it and it never broke. The only reason I upgraded was because I changed carriers and I might as well get a newer model since I had to get a new phone anyway

• glitterxx By  glitterxx
    02.03.15

perfect phone to have

• savingprivatekelly By  savingprivatekelly
    08.09.14

Great phone when it first came out. The camera improved a lot from the 3GS to the 4 & 4s. Everything worked perfectly and was fast moving. The battery was terrible though and needed to charge a few times during the day.

• floresdoc By  floresdoc
    06.27.14

Its an awesome product with great camera, processor & off course IOS5. Its the best phone anyone can have. Siri still need work.

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.13.14

I love my phone! Iphone6 comes out soon!

• cheryllo By  cheryllo
    05.01.14

I don't have a smartphone right now but as soon as I get a new service I will be using my iPhone 4S. My husband had the phone for a couple years and I started using it a few months ago. It's the best. I'm looking for the best deal right now where I can use my exsisting phone because I'm not going to be changing any time soon.

• blogowner By  blogowner
    05.01.14

Apple has the best products for electronics on the market today!

• allieavamomma By  allieavamomma
    11.24.13

I have the 4S and I switched from a droid, before that I went from a non smart phone non texting phone. Gasp! I never saw what all the hype was about. Now I am not sure I could live without it. Before I could not live without my home computer. Now my IPhone 4S is my home computer. It is a bit odd to be able to carry around all this information right at my fingertips at any given moment. How can you ever forget something? Love my IPhone..

• Bnan2013 By  Bnan2013
    11.24.13

I had one of these apples 4s and I loved it sooo much but ther is one problem that ther is no battery to take it and take it bake to solve some issues that I was had withe it

• drewzmom By  drewzmom
    10.27.13

No complaints...very happy...was a blackberry user for years...this is a better fit for both my personal and professional uses