#Beauty | Maybelline Sensational Mascara Review + Giveaway! #SheSpeaksTV

SheSpeaksTeam By SheSpeaksTeam 07.13.16
#Beauty | Maybelline Sensational Mascara Review + Giveaway! #SheSpeaksTV
Share Tweet

Time for another #SheSpeaksTV product review! Each week, our team is bringing you product reviews of the newest things pulsing around the city. From beauty tips to buzzing trends, you don't want to miss anything. Be sure to tune in each week for new reviews and exciting giveaway opportunities!

Check out this week's review of Maybelline Sensational Mascara, the answer to our beauty problems!

Not all of us are born with the luscious, lengthy lashes we may dream of. Designed with a unique curved plastic brush, available at almost any drug store, and very affordable, Maybelline Sensational Mascara is something all beauty lovers are going to want to try. Check out our thoughts & and let us know what you think of our new favorite makeup essential!

Enter for a chance to win a 9-month supply of Maybelline Sensational Mascara!

How to Enter

STEP 1: Watch the video here

STEP 2: Comment on the video and let us know what your favorite eye makeup product is!

(Only comments on the YouTube video will count as entries, not comments on this post)

OR

Share the video with friends!

Click here to tweet: "I watched the newest #SheSpeaksTV review & entered for a chance to win @Maybelline Sensational Mascara! #LashReview bit.ly/29N7Itd"

About SheSpeaksTV: Our videos are created by women, for women. At SheSpeaksTV, we're handing you the microphone to talk about issues that are important to you and to provide you with lifestyle tips on everything from beauty to parenting. Stay for awhile & join the conversation!

One lucky YouTube commenter (or Tweeter) will be randomly selected to win a 9-month supply of Maybelline Sensational Mascara (3 total tubes sent at once: 1 for every 3 months). Giveaway is open to U.S. residents 18 years or older. Enter through 7/27. Winner will be chosen randomly by 7/29 and notified through email. ​

Make a Comment

Comment  *

• SheeeelyxDD By SheeeelyxDD
    09.21.16

My eyelashes are practically invisible so mascara is definitely my best friend.

• Beccarose By Beccarose
    08.13.16

I like hard candy mascara

• alsmom098 By alsmom098
    08.11.16

Informative

• Kissmekatedelta88 By Kissmekatedelta88
    08.11.16

Great lash. People always say I have long lashes...

• MotherGaia By MotherGaia
    08.10.16

Love Maybelline Mascara

• psaaved By psaaved
    07.29.16

I love mascara, I am always trying different brands, Rimmel is really good.

• hachi1 By hachi1
    07.29.16

I'm in the midst of looking for a new mascara so great video and great timing! One product I love is Avon's Always On Point Eyeliner. It makes a perfect line and point everytime!

• Sunny321 By Sunny321
    07.29.16

I love the concept of a a mascara wand that is made of rubber and slightly bent. I think it will make applying mascara easier! I look forward to trying this mascara!

• MotherGaia By MotherGaia

I love Maybelline Mascara, Would be nice to have afresh supply on hand

• alluringbrat By alluringbrat
    07.28.16

I do love lots of mascara.

• SarahLynn10 By SarahLynn10

Tweeted

• LAVERNEUSN By LAVERNEUSN
    07.27.16

When I do wear mascara I wear colored mascara. I also like eye shadow crayons.

• huntercat By huntercat

love maybeline products

• connie527 By connie527

Maybelline Great Lash

• aebabyx By aebabyx
    07.27.16

Done! Thank you so much for the chance! :)