SHESPEAKS Your Power to Influence

#Beauty | Maybelline Sensational Mascara Review + Giveaway! #SheSpeaksTV

#Beauty | Maybelline Sensational Mascara Review + Giveaway! #SheSpeaksTV

Time for another #SheSpeaksTV product review! Each week, our team is bringing you product reviews of the newest things pulsing around the city. From beauty tips to buzzing trends, you don't want to miss anything. Be sure to tune in each week for new reviews and exciting giveaway opportunities!

Check out this week's review of Maybelline Sensational Mascara, the answer to our beauty problems!

Not all of us are born with the luscious, lengthy lashes we may dream of. Designed with a unique curved plastic brush, available at almost any drug store, and very affordable, Maybelline Sensational Mascara is something all beauty lovers are going to want to try. Check out our thoughts & and let us know what you think of our new favorite makeup essential!

Enter for a chance to win a 9-month supply of Maybelline Sensational Mascara!

How to Enter

STEP 1: Watch the video here

STEP 2: Comment on the video and let us know what your favorite eye makeup product is!

(Only comments on the YouTube video will count as entries, not comments on this post)

OR

Share the video with friends!

Click here to tweet: "I watched the newest #SheSpeaksTV review & entered for a chance to win @Maybelline Sensational Mascara! #LashReview bit.ly/29N7Itd"

About SheSpeaksTV: Our videos are created by women, for women. At SheSpeaksTV, we're handing you the microphone to talk about issues that are important to you and to provide you with lifestyle tips on everything from beauty to parenting. Stay for awhile & join the conversation!

One lucky YouTube commenter (or Tweeter) will be randomly selected to win a 9-month supply of Maybelline Sensational Mascara (3 total tubes sent at once: 1 for every 3 months). Giveaway is open to U.S. residents 18 years or older. Enter through 7/27. Winner will be chosen randomly by 7/29 and notified through email. ​

Make a Comment

Comment  *

• ShellM4 By ShellM4

Tweeted!

• hamptonette By hamptonette
    07.13.16

I still swear by Maybelline Great Lash in the green and pink with the straight brush! It has always given me long, fabulous lashes and is so easy to remove (not the waterproof) - have used it for decades and wouldn't bother to even try any others that claim the same.

• greeneyedgirl84 By greeneyedgirl84
    07.13.16

My favortie eye makeup is mascara :)

• apigue By apigue
    07.13.16

I absolutely love Colossal eyeliner! The larger tip makes it easy and fun so that even an older woman like myself can make gorgeous eyes.

• TaromaruX By TaromaruX
    07.14.16

I love the brush, I am one of those people that truly focus on the brush before buying mascara. I like that it's rubber and curved, it makes it easier to curl more naturally. Plus, it's quite cute.

• tsmith4 By tsmith4
    07.14.16

My favorite eye makeup product is mascara...I have blonde eyelashes naturally....ugh. I wonder if they sell this in just BROWN...not black brown. I prefer a brown mascara which is nearly impossible to find.

• Happysun By Happysun
    07.14.16

Commented on the YouTube video and tweeted.

• NardCynn By NardCynn
    07.14.16

Tweeted! I swear by Maybelline!

• lilang By lilang
    07.14.16

My favorite eye makeup product is Maybelline mascara in the bright pink tube.

• TheSmallThings By TheSmallThings
    07.14.16

I commented under Brenda Brown.