› Food & Drink Reviews Frozen Foods Reviews

4.7 10 100%
rated #17 in Frozen Foods
most helpful review
trippingtiffies   ::
Pretty good and definitely better than just icing a cake with plain cool whip!
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
10 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for kraft cool whip frosting
bojodecu
on Apr 06, 2015   ::  I think it's the greatest frosting ever. It's creamy,but not so sweet. Will keep in the fridge for 3-4 weeks. Unfortunately,this is not available in my area any longer.I would rate it a 5
Softkitty86
on Dec 25, 2014   ::  This to me is better than regular frosting because it's not as sweet and would choose this over the other any day!!!
winnie05
on Sep 03, 2014   ::  This icing is so fluffy and tastes great. I would recommend to everyone I know.
trippingtiffies
on Apr 16, 2014   ::  Pretty good and definitely better than just icing a cake with plain cool whip!
ShellM4
on Feb 18, 2014   ::  This is a great product if you are in a rush and need a great tasting frosting. Not sweet at all and better than those tubs of frosting in the cake aisles. I like to make my own but when I am in a rush I use cool whip frostings.
87rbbjef
on Jun 05, 2013   ::  This is a product worth the price and I think it has good taste.
hotbuckeyechick
on May 05, 2013   ::  Love this stuff! Very light and easy to spread. Will buy again!
cassandra1322
on Apr 30, 2013   ::  My friend is a horrible cake baker/ decorator and we used this the other night for a friends birthday cake and she could have frosted it with her eyes shut !!!
Liduvina
on Apr 29, 2013   ::  Creamy! Delicious good price. Fluffy sweet smooth and rich.
smiley123
on Dec 16, 2012   ::  Great new product. Very tasty and creamy. Tried all 3 flavors, chocolate, vanilla, and cream cheese. The cream cheese was very good on a piece of pumpkin pie. I took cupcakes to work with this frosting, and they were gone very quickly.
To review, please  Login  or  Join