kraft cool whip frosting | SheSpeaks Reviews

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Pretty good and definitely better than just icing a cake with plain cool whip!

• Rbovard By  Rbovard
    06.17.15

I love this stuff!! I hate regular frosting but this stuff is amazing!

• Apesmo83 By  Apesmo83
    06.15.15

This product is not vey good. The flavor is great but the texture is awful. It's like regular cool whip that's been thawed on the countertop and that's not all the way thawed but u use it anyway. Not good. Better to make your own frosting with jello pudding mix a little milk and cool whip.

• bojodecu By  bojodecu
    04.06.15

I think it's the greatest frosting ever. It's creamy,but not so sweet. Will keep in the fridge for 3-4 weeks. Unfortunately,this is not available in my area any longer.I would rate it a 5

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.25.14

This to me is better than regular frosting because it's not as sweet and would choose this over the other any day!!!

• winnie05 By  winnie05
    09.03.14

This icing is so fluffy and tastes great. I would recommend to everyone I know.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Pretty good and definitely better than just icing a cake with plain cool whip!

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.18.14

This is a great product if you are in a rush and need a great tasting frosting. Not sweet at all and better than those tubs of frosting in the cake aisles. I like to make my own but when I am in a rush I use cool whip frostings.

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    06.05.13

This is a product worth the price and I think it has good taste.

• hotbuckeyechick By  hotbuckeyechick
    05.05.13

Love this stuff! Very light and easy to spread. Will buy again!

• cassandra1322 By  cassandra1322
    04.30.13

My friend is a horrible cake baker/ decorator and we used this the other night for a friends birthday cake and she could have frosted it with her eyes shut !!!