Zarbees Childrens Cough Syrup | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Seafoam18 Seafoam18
    11.03.14

Over the counter cold medications do not help younger ages. When a baby gets a cold all you could do was tough it out. This product is able to be used for those younger ages and helps somewhat but it is a trade off. I find that a spoon full of honey helps just as much as this medication. I love that a brand thought of those younger ages and tried to come up with a solution to over the counter medication. But honey is cheaper.

• StarlightNights By  StarlightNights
    03.30.15

First time I tried it my son was five month's old and he refused it. It was too sweet for him (he still isn't into sweets at 18 months). When I was able to get a little in him it didn't do much. He was offer a year the next time I tried it and he took it easier that time but still didn't seem to like the taste. It helped reduce his coughing but not stop it. It's affordable and an easy to find natural way to help even the youngest children. So it's with a try.

• corinnab By  corinnab
    03.21.15

Works great grandson took it so well without refusing or spitting out

• drwilson By  drwilson
    03.06.15

Zarbee's cough syrup is not only wonderful for the little people cough it also works well for the adult cough as well. This works better than any adult cough meds I have ever taken.

• buntnikk By  buntnikk
    02.27.15

This does help calm a cough but I feel it is only temporary like maybe 10-15 minutes in my experience. It is nice though to have something to help the younger children even if it is only for 10-15 min.

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.31.14

Works amazingly recommend when you have a caught

• Kapries By  Kapries
    12.27.14

I am not one to write a review, and I am rather skeptical of natural remedies as I have found in the past that they don't usually work that great but I have to say, this stuff works really well! My 2 year old daughter has had a very nasty cold, has been sick for 6 days, coughing, runny nose, and just miserable. I tried the night time formula for the first time last night. I was shocked to see how quickly her cough calmed down. She slept soundly from around 8 p.m. until around 2 a.m. Then woke up coughing again. I gave her another dose at this time, and it stopped her from coughing instantenously and she slept the rest of the night. The night prior to this, I had tried Dimetap cold and cough for children (per pediatrician recommendation), and I found it did not work nearly as well as the Zarbees. I am so glad I tried it, because I feel so much better about giving her something more natural, and the fact that it works better than the traditional cold medicine puts me at ease. This will now be my go to cough syrup when my kids are sick!

• sirbills By  sirbills
    11.19.14

I bought this for my daughter and it seemed to work well and she slept all night without waking up and coughing.

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.14.14

I have tried this and liked it for children who are not old enough for over the counter medicine. But I think giving a child honey and cinnamon works the same.

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

• lgriffey By  lgriffey
    11.01.14

Works great, I've even used it.