› Baby & Children Reviews Other Reviews

rated #27 in Other
most helpful review
Seafoam18   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
24 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Zarbee's Children's Cough Syrup
sirbills
5 days ago   ::  I bought this for my daughter and it seemed to work well and she slept all night without waking up and coughing.
Mommyofthree
on Nov 14, 2014   ::  I have tried this and liked it for children who are not old enough for over the counter medicine. But I think giving a child honey and cinnamon works the same.
Seafoam18
on Nov 03, 2014   ::  Over the counter cold medications do not help younger ages. When a baby gets a cold all you could do was tough it out. This product is able to be used for those younger ages and helps somewhat but it is a trade off. I find that a spoon full of honey helps just as much as this medication. I love that a brand thought of those younger ages and tried to come up with a solution to over the counter medication. But honey is cheaper.
lgriffey
on Nov 01, 2014   ::  Works great, I've even used it.
mirnavega08
on Oct 20, 2014   ::  I use this for my two year old when ever he is sick. I love it because I have no issues with him actually taking it and it's natural.
Britwilkinson
on May 30, 2014   ::  I have never had this but I will try it.
Laura2008
on May 23, 2014   ::  Great natural way to treat the common cohgh and cold symtoms. I am never without this product, . My daughter lovez the sweet flavor and the fatc that it really helps without the use of other medications! Go natural and organic remedies!
luvmyrunts0913
on Feb 14, 2014   ::  I bought this medicine a few days ago and it is working amazingly well for both my boys ( 4 yr old & 1 yr old). I love the fact that i can give them both one medication and have it work so well for both of them, i will definitely be buying this product again.
nannasthebest
on Oct 13, 2013   ::  I just purchased the cough + mucus relief syrup for my 15 month granddaughter, she has a horrible dry cough that makes her cry along with a little wheezing with a runny nose. I would normally buy the usual Tylenol, Pediacare, etc. but I decided to try this. I don't write reviews BUT this stuff works amazingly. I gave the first dosage at 8ish this morning repeated three times. She is sleeping like a newborn baby, no coughing, and no wheezing. I love this and will purchase more products in the future if applicable for my granddaughter. I will tell my friends.
josseline
on Aug 17, 2013   ::  i love this i like it because its natural and the taste its really good.. it works really great
Pages: 1 2 3