› Baby & Children Reviews Other Reviews

rated #28 in Other
most helpful review
Seafoam18   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
30 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Zarbee's Children's Cough Syrup
StarlightNights
on Mar 30, 2015   ::  First time I tried it my son was five month's old and he refused it. It was too sweet for him (he still isn't into sweets at 18 months). When I was able to get a little in him it didn't do much. He was offer a year the next time I tried it and he took it easier that time but still didn't seem to like the taste. It helped reduce his coughing but not stop it. It's affordable and an easy to find natural way to help even the youngest children. So it's with a try.
corinnab
on Mar 21, 2015   ::  Works great grandson took it so well without refusing or spitting out
drwilson
on Mar 06, 2015   ::  Zarbee's cough syrup is not only wonderful for the little people cough it also works well for the adult cough as well. This works better than any adult cough meds I have ever taken.
buntnikk
on Feb 27, 2015   ::  This does help calm a cough but I feel it is only temporary like maybe 10-15 minutes in my experience. It is nice though to have something to help the younger children even if it is only for 10-15 min.
Anaclaudia
on Dec 31, 2014   ::  Works amazingly recommend when you have a caught
Kapries
on Dec 27, 2014   ::  I am not one to write a review, and I am rather skeptical of natural remedies as I have found in the past that they don't usually work that great but I have to say, this stuff works really well! My 2 year old daughter has had a very nasty cold, has been sick for 6 days, coughing, runny nose, and just miserable. I tried the night time formula for the first time last night. I was shocked to see how quickly her cough calmed down. She slept soundly from around 8 p.m. until around 2 a.m. Then woke up coughing again. I gave her another dose at this time, and it stopped her from coughing instantenously and she slept the rest of the night. The night prior to this, I had tried Dimetap cold and cough for children (per pediatrician recommendation), and I found it did not work nearly as well as the Zarbees. I am so glad I tried it, because I feel so much better about giving her something more natural, and the fact that it works better than the traditional cold medicine puts me at ease. This will now be my go to cough syrup when my kids are sick!
sirbills
on Nov 19, 2014   ::  I bought this for my daughter and it seemed to work well and she slept all night without waking up and coughing.
Mommyofthree
on Nov 14, 2014   ::  I have tried this and liked it for children who are not old enough for over the counter medicine. But I think giving a child honey and cinnamon works the same.
Seafoam18
on Nov 03, 2014   ::  Over the counter cold medications do not help younger ages. When a baby gets a cold all you could do was tough it out. This product is able to be used for those younger ages and helps somewhat but it is a trade off. I find that a spoon full of honey helps just as much as this medication. I love that a brand thought of those younger ages and tried to come up with a solution to over the counter medication. But honey is cheaper.
lgriffey
on Nov 01, 2014   ::  Works great, I've even used it.
Pages: 1 2 3