› Baby & Children Reviews Other Reviews

Children's Cough Syrup
Rating Reviews Recommended
4.5 20 90%
rated #13 in Other
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
20 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Zarbee's Children's Cough Syrup
mirnavega08
on Oct 20, 2014   ::  I use this for my two year old when ever he is sick. I love it because I have no issues with him actually taking it and it's natural.
Britwilkinson
on May 30, 2014   ::  I have never had this but I will try it.
Laura2008
on May 23, 2014   ::  Great natural way to treat the common cohgh and cold symtoms. I am never without this product, . My daughter lovez the sweet flavor and the fatc that it really helps without the use of other medications! Go natural and organic remedies!
luvmyrunts0913
on Feb 14, 2014   ::  I bought this medicine a few days ago and it is working amazingly well for both my boys ( 4 yr old & 1 yr old). I love the fact that i can give them both one medication and have it work so well for both of them, i will definitely be buying this product again.
nannasthebest
on Oct 13, 2013   ::  I just purchased the cough + mucus relief syrup for my 15 month granddaughter, she has a horrible dry cough that makes her cry along with a little wheezing with a runny nose. I would normally buy the usual Tylenol, Pediacare, etc. but I decided to try this. I don't write reviews BUT this stuff works amazingly. I gave the first dosage at 8ish this morning repeated three times. She is sleeping like a newborn baby, no coughing, and no wheezing. I love this and will purchase more products in the future if applicable for my granddaughter. I will tell my friends.
josseline
on Aug 17, 2013   ::  i love this i like it because its natural and the taste its really good.. it works really great
LADyBUGG31
on Jan 06, 2013   ::  i love this product, it tastes great .. me and my daughter like it & i think she's actually falling asleep from it already . lOl
Kaylamandis
on Nov 01, 2012   ::  We love this for my 2 yo. He likes the taste and I like the relief it provides him.
violetrose
on Oct 09, 2012   ::  Love thios cough syrup. love that is all natural and works great!
mrtoppi
on May 17, 2012   ::  I tried this for my daughter and she couldn't get past the taste of it. She cried when I tried to get her to drink more. I tried it myself and it was gross. I just wish it tasted better, because I really wanted to see how well it worked.
Pages: 1 2