› Baby & Children Reviews Other Reviews

Children's Cough Syrup
Rating Reviews Recommended
4.4 17 88%
rated #16 in Other
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
17 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Zarbee's Children's Cough Syrup
luvmyrunts0913
on Feb 14, 2014   ::  I bought this medicine a few days ago and it is working amazingly well for both my boys ( 4 yr old & 1 yr old). I love the fact that i can give them both one medication and have it work so well for both of them, i will definitely be buying this product again.
nannasthebest
on Oct 13, 2013   ::  I just purchased the cough + mucus relief syrup for my 15 month granddaughter, she has a horrible dry cough that makes her cry along with a little wheezing with a runny nose. I would normally buy the usual Tylenol, Pediacare, etc. but I decided to try this. I don't write reviews BUT this stuff works amazingly. I gave the first dosage at 8ish this morning repeated three times. She is sleeping like a newborn baby, no coughing, and no wheezing. I love this and will purchase more products in the future if applicable for my granddaughter. I will tell my friends.
josseline
on Aug 17, 2013   ::  i love this i like it because its natural and the taste its really good.. it works really great
LADyBUGG31
on Jan 06, 2013   ::  i love this product, it tastes great .. me and my daughter like it & i think she's actually falling asleep from it already . lOl
Kaylamandis
on Nov 01, 2012   ::  We love this for my 2 yo. He likes the taste and I like the relief it provides him.
violetrose
on Oct 09, 2012   ::  Love thios cough syrup. love that is all natural and works great!
mrtoppi
on May 17, 2012   ::  I tried this for my daughter and she couldn't get past the taste of it. She cried when I tried to get her to drink more. I tried it myself and it was gross. I just wish it tasted better, because I really wanted to see how well it worked.
grazypasta
on May 16, 2012   ::  I tryt Zarbees Cough Syryp the first time is good. Not to sweet but enough for my kid not to spit it out again. its great Product.
preppypink03
on Apr 12, 2012   ::  I bought this a few days ago for my daughter who is always getting sick, i love that its all natural and the taste isnt so bad, I even used it.
AllisonMOMof2
on Mar 22, 2012   ::  Just got some of this! Can't wait to try it!
Pages: 1 2