Yes to Cucumbers Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• candries candries
    01.20.16

I love all of the YES To facial wipes EXCEPT for the "Yes to Cucumbers". I did NOT like the smell and they dried my skin out.

• Mcrial By  Mcrial
    08.12.17

Not very good

I didnt really like this. I have sensutive skin and eyes so i have to be careful with what i use. I tried these wipes and i liked the sent. It was refreshing and they did leave my skin fealing clean but when it stares to dry down it made the skin around my eyes kind of burn/tinggle. Not a good feeling.

• mbinnall11 By  mbinnall11
    12.03.16

irritated my skin

This really irritated my skin and I did not like the scent

• BeautyReviewer By  BeautyReviewer
    11.30.16

One of my favorite products for make up removal - it cleans so well that no additional washing required. Much better alternative to may other wipes that can leave skin greasy.

• RhiRhi By  RhiRhi
    07.23.16

Strong scented

Was not a fan of the scent, it seemed a bit overwhelming. Otherwise I liked how refreshing my skin felt after using them.

• griechux By  griechux
    07.13.16

I love the brand and i really like these wipes. Very refreshing scent and feel after use. I buys these when they go on sale and have them on me for on a go, as the packaging is pretty compact.

• candries By  candries
    01.20.16

• Gabi620 By  Gabi620
    10.04.15

Irritated my skin, which is normally not sensitive. Feels sticky so you still have to wash your face after using these. Also not extremely effective and getting off make up.

• letsgoshopping By  letsgoshopping
    08.16.15

Not a big fan of the smell and felt my face was sticky afterwards.

• RemoveAccount By  RemoveAccount
    07.30.15

I keep a package of these wipes in my car, gym bag, and purse for anytime I want to refresh my face or hands. What I like about these wipes is that they don't leave a greasy feeling behind. Many wipes leave a residue that makes you feel as if you need to wash your hands after using them but this product doesn't do that. The cucumber scent is refreshing and the only complaint I have is that I would like the wipes to be slightly more moist than they are. Otherwise, they are a great on the go product and handy to keep around.

• thegiftofgab By  thegiftofgab
    07.24.15

I don't usually reach for these at the store, as I find that they don't remove makeup that well. You'll need at least two wipes to get the job done. It will also leave your face flushed and tingly. For those who don't like that sensation, I would steer clear. On the positive, it does leave your face feeling refreshed!