Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup | SheSpeaks Reviews

• arushton arushton
    12.13.11

I am unfortunate enough to have gestational diabetes during the holiday season and was so excited to see the different varieties of sugar free flavors! I used this in my decaf coffee several times and was pleased to find that even though I could tell it was sugar free, it didn't leave the gross aftertaste that many sugar free products do.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

This is good syrup! It goes a long way with flavor. Sadly I was given the regular kind instead of sugar free! I'm sure this kind is just as good. I've tried other flavors of sugar free by them. good stuff :]

• lovelylikay By  lovelylikay
    08.17.14

Yummy yummy

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

Great low cal flavor punch for any and everything. I love to add this to diet Sprite or 7Up!

• callmemini By  callmemini
    06.08.12

If you live a sugar free lifestyle, this syrup can really be a lifesaver. It's great in coffee, tea, soda, cocktails, and baking. The vanilla flavor is clasic and not overpowering. Torani syrups can be a little hard to find locally, but if you shop online I recommend a site called sweetsaurus.com. They have an amazing selection and the shipping is cheap and fast. Here a link to their Torani syrups: http://www.sweetsaurus.com/brands/Torani.html

• carliec By  carliec
    03.27.12

Great if u can't have sugar, less calories and great in coffee drinks!

• begemot By  begemot
    03.22.12

The taste is nice, but it is so sweet that I would use it in smaller amounts (it is much sweeter than sugar).

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.21.12

This taste really great, and it being sugar free is great for diabetics.

• kolorlady By  kolorlady
    03.15.12

Mom's diabetic, so this was in her winter care package.

• arushton By  arushton     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.13.11

• LeahSaysViews By  LeahSaysViews     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.07.11

I have had Torani Syrups in my coffee drinks made when I'm out. But having Torani at home to create inexpensive drink at home is fabulous. Really love the sugar-free. Helps so much since my mother is diabetic. I have use the Sugar-free in my coffee and my diet soda. Just a little goes a long way.