Torani Gingerbread Syrup | SheSpeaks Reviews

• HISPANICMOM HISPANICMOM
    02.07.13

We love it! This syrup just added something different and tasty to our coffees! So if you are looking for a new way to change your drinks, Torani is the solution! The best part about Torani Syrups is that not only can you use this product in your coffee, but also in your cocoas, Italian sodas, teas, lemonades, cocktails, smoothies and even Energy drinks.

• pandabear760 By  pandabear760
    04.05.14

love this syrup! put it in my lattes I make an it taste fabulous! would def recommend to anyone!

• Touchedpainter By  Touchedpainter     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.09.13

Not at all impressed, no matter how little I put in it is always too sickening-syrupy sweet, and the flavor is over powered and diminished by the sickening sweet.

• Great-Promo By  Great-Promo
    10.08.13

Nothings better than Gingerbread whipped cream! I've used this product before just for whipped cream and have recently added it to hot cocoa for friends and family. This is a keeper. Can you freeze it?

• HISPANICMOM By  HISPANICMOM     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.07.13

• xoloulouox By  xoloulouox
    02.06.13

This was such a treat especially since the holidays are with us, and I have never had the pleasure of trying any of there products. Till I figured out what recipes to use I did the simple and tried it with my coffee. Well I got to anxious to try the gingerbread, and failed to read the ingredients and I used it with the same amount of teaspoons of sugar. (LOL) well lets say I was buzzing on sugar for the rest of the day (d'oh) Well anyway, the syrup gave it a nice change in taste. I'm use to the lighter color in my coffee so I added a splash of mocha creamer and that made my coffee just nice. I went to Torani's website (love the layout) to check out there recipes and they have a great variety from sweet treats to mix drinks. There prices are very reasonable. Come check it out! This review is made on behalf of: "sandyc42" http://sandyscookingcorner.com/

• themomjen By  themomjen
    12.21.12

I was really hoping this was as tasty as it sounded and added it to my kid's hot cocoa. They (age 11 and 6) both agreed that it too spicy as they expected it to taste like they dropped a gingerbread cookie in their cocoa. We only used a little about a teaspoon and it was overwhelming. I added about the same amount to some black coffee (no sugar) and I felt their needed to be a better balance of sweet to spicy.

• karicarr By  karicarr
    12.14.12

What a tasty syrup! I never thought I'd care to try gingerbread syrup, but this has made me a believer. It's spicy, but not overpowering. Since a little goes a long way, I used about half a tablespoon in my coffee and it was perfect. I also splashed a little in my hot cocoa and that was yummy too. When I was in the mood for an adult beverage, I made a shot using this syrup and vanilla vodka and my husband loved it! Now I can't get enough of the gingerbread flavor, and it's all Torani's fault.

• dmdifalco By  dmdifalco
    11.26.12

Torani has Festive Sweet Taste without the calories, perfect for individuals with a sweet tooth as myself. Love the boast in my morning coffee and recently I incorporated the gingerbread syrup into my favorite pumpkin pie recipe. Out of this world. My family gobbled that pie down so fast as I enjoyed the countless compliments I received. You can see my extended review here on my blog http://ddifalco.blogspot.com/2012/11/t0ranisweet-festive-taste-without.html

• callmemini By  callmemini
    06.08.12

I'm not a huge fan of gingerbread, but I really like this torani syrup flavor. It's spicy sweetness works so well in coffee but also in hot tea and baking. It isn't too overpowering or sickeningly sweet either. Unfortunately its near impossible to find in grocery stores, but if you shop online I recommend a site called sweetsaurus.com. They have an amazing selection and the shipping is cheap and fast. Here a link to their Torani syrups: http://www.sweetsaurus.com/brands/Torani.html

• jtry1953 By  jtry1953     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.13.11

Almost fell over when I saw the price. Tasted a bottle a friend has and it's not that great-too spicy and not enough sweet. Overpowers everything it touches.