Toms Shoes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Alisenba Alisenba
    03.26.15

It was recently brought to my attention that TOMS are manufactured in China- I was unaware and that strikes me as odd seeing that the whole deal with TOMS is to give to others-- But onto to the actual product- the comfort is there! My daughter loves her TOMS. She really loves her TOMS sandals. They are a little pricey to be such a simple shoe, but they have made getting ready in the morning a little bit easier for me, and for that I am thankful. And they do last surprisingly long for being a canvas shoe. I would rate higher if I had not felt mislead on their message.

• pilarsviews pilarsviews
    08.30.13

Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.

• tipsytraveler06 By  tipsytraveler06
    08.09.16

One for One Love

I have a few pairs of TOMS. They fit pretty true to size with out stretching too much. They do stretch some but only to the point where sliding your foot in and out is comfortable. Very durable. I have thrown mine into the washing machine and let air dry with the forms inside. I have wide feet and TOMS fit just right. They are surprisingly comfortable. I usual where a pair when I go to amusement parks or theme parks.

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Obsessed!

Love these shoes!! Love the different color and designs, plus they are so comfortable!!

• krisharrison By  krisharrison
    08.02.16

Love TOMS!!

I bought the grey ones first and just loved them! Soooo comfortable!! and they go with pretty much everything!! easy for running simple errands around town. I then got the burlap Toms!! I just love them!

• tsf82481 By  tsf82481
    07.27.16

Doing GOOD

I enjoy Toms shoes immensely. I own several pair, and bought some for my mom and boyfriend, who both love them as well. The shoes, whether they're the originals, boots, flip flops, or wedges, and I have them all, are crazy comfy and well vented. I can wear any [ok maybe not the boots] in the summer with no socks or anything and feel completely fine. The sizing is good as well, the originals will stretch a little when wearing them, so get your actual size. The boots are literally the most comfortable things I own, and are so warm and comfy. My favorite thing about any and all of my Toms, however, is the fact that with every purchase I make I am helping someone. It doesn't get much better than that for me.

• Bergemann By  Bergemann
    07.21.16

Bobs

I have a pair of the and I love love love them !!!They are light and oh so comfortable!!

• char247 By  char247
    07.18.16

Everyone seems to love these shoes but me.

Everyone seems to love these shoes but me. I was told they need time to be broken in to be fully comfortable but no matter how many times or for how long I wear them, the backs of my heels always end up with broken skin which makes it impossible for me to wear these.

• Hazelt By  Hazelt
    06.23.16

Wanted to love them

I am sorry to say that I do not find these shoes comfortable. I really wanted to like because, well, everyone seems to. They are too tight. I am told that they will stretch out but I couldn't wait it out.

• Hazelt By  Hazelt
    06.23.16

Wanted to love them

• kenziegrabow By  kenziegrabow
    06.09.16

Toms, So comfortable!!

I LOVE my Toms. Own multiple colors! They are so easy to wear, especially in the summer time. They last so long and even longer if you treat them with a water-proof treatment spray to prevent them from getting quite so dirty! I love that they mold to your foot for the perfect fit. I can wear them to work standing on my feet all day with no problem. The knock off brands don't compare. They may be a little pricy but with their mission and quality they are definitely worth the price! Don't skimp and get a "look alike"

• NCgirl1958 By  NCgirl1958
    05.06.16

WORST customer service.

Customer Service is the WORST! I placed an order and when I received my confirmation approximately 5 minutes later I noticed the order had been doubled! I immediately call customer service and was told they could not amend or cancel an order because their system is "automated". I asked to speak to a supervisor who told me the same thing. I had to pay double for my order, wait for it to arrive and then go through the inconvenience of returning the unwanted items. Can you believe that? Then I have to wait 5 or 6 days for a refund to be processed. So now they have had double payment for about two weeks because my ship date is not until a week from now. In this day of automation and electronic media their "system is automated" so they cannot amend/cancel orders? Has to be the WORST excuse and the WORST customer service.