› Beauty Reviews Fashion & Apparel Reviews

4.2 405 86%
rated #205 in Fashion & Apparel
most helpful review
katfos   ::
Toms are cute and a nice option to slip on when you are one the go. I find them too flat for me and they hurt my feet after a couple of hours.
least helpful review
pilarsviews   ::
Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.
social divider social divider social divider
405 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Toms Shoes
expertmommy90
1 week ago   ::  Toms are so comfortable and great on my feet. An they are a little pricy wish they would lower the price down.
AsiaDiva
on Jul 12, 2014   ::  I luv Tom's shoes. Tom shoes have sizes for the whole family from kids to adults. I bought some baby blue with sequins. I get lots of comments how pretty look. It's almost like wearing house shoes. It's worth it getting a pair of Tom shoes.
T0xicCat
on Jul 06, 2014   ::  I bought my first pair directly off of the toms website, of course I went into the mall and got my shoe size to see what would fit before buying a pair. I have had these black cordones since december of last year and they are so comfy and so easy to break into after a while. I love them, and I am planning on buying more soon!
ziasifford
on Jul 04, 2014   ::  These have been a lifesaver for me. With being pregnant and not being able to really reach my feet on my own, Tom's have saved my life with picking out shoes and finding something to wear. I have a pair of black ones and a navy blue pair also. They match everything and they are so casual but can be worn with a dress also. They are very comfortable and definitely for a good cause so I don't feel bad buying a pair of shoes for $50 especially when you are paying for 2 pairs, just the other goes to a child in need. Love it!
98bwright
on Jul 01, 2014   ::  I love Toms:) They make any feet look tiny:) I have huge feet and they look so tiny:) But they do fall apart easy. I have had a pair since March and they already have a whole in them.
mayjanelle
on Jul 01, 2014   ::  Very trendy anf comfortable. They come in many different colors and sizes. Also different styles. I absolutely enjor toms.
DarilynSue
on Jun 20, 2014   ::  My oldest son absolutely loves Toms; however, I don't feel the same way. I bought myself a pair because everyone was bragging about how comfortable they are. I'm sure for the average person they're wonderful, but for someone with feet problems I don't recommend them. They're too flat & have no arch support at all. I'm giving them 3 stars because my son loves them so much.
seeifitworks
on Jun 20, 2014   ::  My three year old son is now upto his fourth pair of toms! He is obsessed! He's a 7/7.5 and the 7 is a little large (room to grow) but the 6 fits him perfectly right now. They are easily our favorite summer shoe!
MichelBelle
on Jun 19, 2014   ::  I have Tom's in a few different styles. I have a size 5.5 and this is one of the few shoe companies that actually understand a womans foot doesn't start at a 6. So I'm a big fan. Plus, they are really comfortable - even the wedge heels.
Itsnina
on Jun 17, 2014   ::  I love how comfortable it feels on my feet. I usually wear them when I kmow that I will be walking a lot. I just wish they wer a bit cheaper
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41