Toms Shoes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Alisenba Alisenba
    03.26.15

It was recently brought to my attention that TOMS are manufactured in China- I was unaware and that strikes me as odd seeing that the whole deal with TOMS is to give to others-- But onto to the actual product- the comfort is there! My daughter loves her TOMS. She really loves her TOMS sandals. They are a little pricey to be such a simple shoe, but they have made getting ready in the morning a little bit easier for me, and for that I am thankful. And they do last surprisingly long for being a canvas shoe. I would rate higher if I had not felt mislead on their message.

• pilarsviews pilarsviews
    08.30.13

Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.

• Bergemann By  Bergemann
    07.21.16

Bobs

I have a pair of the and I love love love them !!!They are light and oh so comfortable!!

• char247 By  char247
    07.18.16

Everyone seems to love these shoes but me.

Everyone seems to love these shoes but me. I was told they need time to be broken in to be fully comfortable but no matter how many times or for how long I wear them, the backs of my heels always end up with broken skin which makes it impossible for me to wear these.

• Hazelt By  Hazelt
    06.23.16

Wanted to love them

I am sorry to say that I do not find these shoes comfortable. I really wanted to like because, well, everyone seems to. They are too tight. I am told that they will stretch out but I couldn't wait it out.

• Hazelt By  Hazelt
    06.23.16

Wanted to love them

• kenziegrabow By  kenziegrabow
    06.09.16

Toms, So comfortable!!

I LOVE my Toms. Own multiple colors! They are so easy to wear, especially in the summer time. They last so long and even longer if you treat them with a water-proof treatment spray to prevent them from getting quite so dirty! I love that they mold to your foot for the perfect fit. I can wear them to work standing on my feet all day with no problem. The knock off brands don't compare. They may be a little pricy but with their mission and quality they are definitely worth the price! Don't skimp and get a "look alike"

• NCgirl1958 By  NCgirl1958
    05.06.16

WORST customer service.

Customer Service is the WORST! I placed an order and when I received my confirmation approximately 5 minutes later I noticed the order had been doubled! I immediately call customer service and was told they could not amend or cancel an order because their system is "automated". I asked to speak to a supervisor who told me the same thing. I had to pay double for my order, wait for it to arrive and then go through the inconvenience of returning the unwanted items. Can you believe that? Then I have to wait 5 or 6 days for a refund to be processed. So now they have had double payment for about two weeks because my ship date is not until a week from now. In this day of automation and electronic media their "system is automated" so they cannot amend/cancel orders? Has to be the WORST excuse and the WORST customer service.

• EmWhitfield By  EmWhitfield
    03.14.16

My family and I love TOMs shoes. The only downside I see is the sizing chart... I seemed to have read it wrong and I ordered too big. I had to re-order smaller ones but I kept the larger size for later, so it worked out in the end.

• alexis2286 By  alexis2286
    02.20.16

I love Toms they're amazing, but they do tear kind of easily.

• JRS5853 By  JRS5853
    02.12.16

Our budget was limited at the beginning of the school year so the price of the Toms Shoes was attractive. Unfortunately our 2 kids had to wear these to school for about 6 months. My 6 yr old daughter's shoes help up ok, but my 11 yr old son's shoes wore out so badly that the insole was completely gone and I had to give him the insoles from my sneakers so he could walk without limping. Thankfully we were able to replace these shoes with actual sneakers for the kids and threw our Toms Shoes in the trash at the shoe store. Not a good long-term investment.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.11.16

I love these shoes. They are very comfortable and when you purchase a pair, they give a free pair to donation. Awesome shoes.