› Beauty Reviews Fashion & Apparel Reviews

4.1 476 84%
rated #213 in Fashion & Apparel
most helpful review
Alisenba   ::
It was recently brought to my attention that TOMS are manufactured in China- I was unaware and that strikes me as odd seeing that the whole deal with TOMS is to give to others-- But onto to the actual product- the comfort is there! My daughter loves her TOMS. She really loves her TOMS sandals. They are a little pricey to be such a simple shoe, but they have made getting ready in the morning a little bit easier for me, and for that I am thankful. And they do last surprisingly long for being a canvas shoe. I would rate higher if I had not felt mislead on their message.
least helpful review
pilarsviews   ::
Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.
social divider social divider social divider
476 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Toms Shoes
askaar
2 days ago   ::  love my toms only down fall is they run small and i have to order a bigger size :( but love the shoes only think i wear
estoeklen
5 days ago   ::  I buy a couple pair every year. They are a very comfortable shoe. Only thing is they don't last much more than a year. The price is reasonable so I will continue to buy and wear them. I am sad to hear they are made in China. And by me buying them helps others makes them even better.
tashaprather15
on Apr 30, 2015   ::  I LOVE TOMS! They are very comfortable and last a long time, and they go with about anything. I have a few pairs of them and tend to wear them more than anything else!
mscully22
on Apr 27, 2015   ::  I LOVE the style of these shoes however they are very poorly made, and fall apart/ dont hold their shape very long. Especially for their price.
lindsaysuemarks
on Apr 24, 2015   ::  Very cool and convenient slip on that donates to a good cause.
savannahrenee
on Apr 13, 2015   ::  I really do love these shoes,and they are definitely in right now. the only thing is that they stink very bad, and get dirty very easily.
MrsLong2014
on Apr 13, 2015   ::  Love these shoes but they tend to get stinky after a year or so
shannonevans
on Apr 10, 2015   ::  Although the donation policy seems wonderful (and I'm sure came from very good intentions), it is actually very often detrimental to the very societies they are trying to help. It is putting local shoemakers/shopowners out of business because the demand has decreased so much, with all the freebies. TOMS could much more effectively achieve their goal of trying to help in places of need by partnering with the local people to meet the need WITHIN the community itself.
brookewmorgan
on Apr 09, 2015   ::  I love these shoes. Affordable, comfortable and good quality. I've had one pair for 3 years!
mrscatlady
on Apr 08, 2015   ::  i hate these shoes, they fall apart, they are not comfortable, and they are very expensive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48