› Beauty Reviews Fashion & Apparel Reviews

4.1 461 84%
rated #213 in Fashion & Apparel
most helpful review
katfos   ::
Toms are cute and a nice option to slip on when you are one the go. I find them too flat for me and they hurt my feet after a couple of hours.
least helpful review
pilarsviews   ::
Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.
social divider social divider social divider
461 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Toms Shoes
EnchantedSeashells
5 days ago   ::  I have a pair of Tom's animal print wedges. They're very comfortable but I don't like the big logo on the back of the shoe so I removed it. I think Toms mission is great, but the logo messed with the style. I just learned they are made in China, I'm trying to support USA companies.
monicalynn79
on Feb 01, 2015   ::  This is a cute comfortable shoe with a terrific charity!
zoeyriot
on Jan 29, 2015   ::  Company donation policy speaks for itself. comfort and style make them desirable. super simple and flattering shape. I have always had foot issues bone wise and these have never caused discomfort. The ease of walking barefoot with just enough support and protection.
butterfly071973
on Jan 22, 2015   ::  I love their shoes and sunglasses. I love their mission to get kids in shoes, its a beautiful thing. What I don't like is how hard it is to deal with customer service. I don't know why but in the past couple of years it has been harder and harder to get anyone who will talk to you on the phone. Maybe it is the economy and they have had to downsize. Anyway I will continue to buy their products because I adore the shoes
dszarka
on Jan 22, 2015   ::  I gave them a 2 only because I still like their product, but their customer service has completely disappeared! I ordered an email gift card on 12/23. They did not process the order until 12/29, and even then did not email the gift card. I called 2x and both times I was told they were having problems with their email delivery system, but could not offer a solution. I emailed them several times and the fasted response I got was just under a week! I finally charged back the transaction with the credit card company. It's very sad because I have always admired their mission, and am a fan of their shoes.
Ruby95
on Jan 21, 2015   ::  I like my TOM'S. They're adorable and fashion forward.
debbieand1
on Jan 14, 2015   ::  My daughter loves her Toms. She wears them with almost everything, and says they are very comfortable.
mordor
on Jan 11, 2015   ::  Great cause. I've owned several pairs and I buy them for my sister now. They are a bit pricy but I think about where the money goes to and it doesn't matter anymore. They are also very comfortable.
Kapries
on Jan 08, 2015   ::  honestly the shoes look like an ace bandage wraps that cost too much and are okay In comfort
newworldmom
on Jan 08, 2015   ::  Super cute, super trendy but there is no arch support of any kind and like many others have said they are quite over priced, especially in Canada. Another downfall is your feet sweat in them terribly. I do like that they are easy to put on in a flash, but I would almost prefer flip flops for that!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47