› Beauty Reviews Fashion & Apparel Reviews

4.1 458 84%
rated #213 in Fashion & Apparel
most helpful review
katfos   ::
Toms are cute and a nice option to slip on when you are one the go. I find them too flat for me and they hurt my feet after a couple of hours.
least helpful review
pilarsviews   ::
Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.
social divider social divider social divider
458 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Toms Shoes
butterfly071973
6 days ago   ::  I love their shoes and sunglasses. I love their mission to get kids in shoes, its a beautiful thing. What I don't like is how hard it is to deal with customer service. I don't know why but in the past couple of years it has been harder and harder to get anyone who will talk to you on the phone. Maybe it is the economy and they have had to downsize. Anyway I will continue to buy their products because I adore the shoes
dszarka
6 days ago   ::  I gave them a 2 only because I still like their product, but their customer service has completely disappeared! I ordered an email gift card on 12/23. They did not process the order until 12/29, and even then did not email the gift card. I called 2x and both times I was told they were having problems with their email delivery system, but could not offer a solution. I emailed them several times and the fasted response I got was just under a week! I finally charged back the transaction with the credit card company. It's very sad because I have always admired their mission, and am a fan of their shoes.
Ruby95
1 week ago   ::  I like my TOM'S. They're adorable and fashion forward.
debbieand1
on Jan 14, 2015   ::  My daughter loves her Toms. She wears them with almost everything, and says they are very comfortable.
mordor
on Jan 11, 2015   ::  Great cause. I've owned several pairs and I buy them for my sister now. They are a bit pricy but I think about where the money goes to and it doesn't matter anymore. They are also very comfortable.
Kapries
on Jan 08, 2015   ::  honestly the shoes look like an ace bandage wraps that cost too much and are okay In comfort
newworldmom
on Jan 08, 2015   ::  Super cute, super trendy but there is no arch support of any kind and like many others have said they are quite over priced, especially in Canada. Another downfall is your feet sweat in them terribly. I do like that they are easy to put on in a flash, but I would almost prefer flip flops for that!
sunwapta
on Dec 31, 2014   ::  I love these shoes...so comfortable and affordable. And they have a great company statement/purpose.
shakay
on Dec 28, 2014   ::  I have no opinion one way or the other for this brand. I've owned one pair of their shoes and they were comfy and cute, but very low quality. I do like that they donate a pair to charity, but in reality, I'd rather donate a better quality product.
SummerSunflower
on Dec 24, 2014   ::  I have never owned a pair of Toms shoes, mainly because they're overpriced pieces of fabric. I've tried them on and I honestly wonder why anyone would buy them. They have no support, which is a huge problem for me. They would end up killing my feet after just an hour. The only reason people want to buy them is probably because they're brand name and well known. I find these shoes to be on the same level as the cheap $10 Wal-Mart shoes. I'd rather spend my money on 6 cheap knock offs than throw away $60 on just one pair of cheaply made shoes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46