› Beauty Reviews Fashion & Apparel Reviews

shannonmdavis72912   ::
Comfort and style , two of my favorite things rolled into one! Go Toms
least helpful review
pilarsviews   ::
Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.
social divider social divider social divider
466 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Toms Shoes
Alisenba
10 hours ago   ::  It was recently brought to my attention that TOMS are manufactured in China- I was unaware and that strikes me as odd seeing that the whole deal with TOMS is to give to others-- But onto to the actual product- the comfort is there! My daughter loves her TOMS. She really loves her TOMS sandals. They are a little pricey to be such a simple shoe, but they have made getting ready in the morning a little bit easier for me, and for that I am thankful. And they do last surprisingly long for being a canvas shoe. I would rate higher if I had not felt mislead on their message.
Nicki77
4 days ago   ::  When I first saw these new shoes being worn all over the place, I really didn't see what all the fuss was about....unail I bought my first pair. I am now an addict. The extreme comfort, light weight, and lovely colors and styles are definite reasons for me to come back for more...oh, and the kids ones are also adorable and comfortable.
shannonmdavis72912
on Mar 14, 2015   ::  Comfort and style , two of my favorite things rolled into one! Go Toms
bettbett10
on Mar 07, 2015   ::  Toms are really stylish and cute. However, they're really flat, so there is no arch support. That means my feet hurt after a while. I would only wear these on occasion.
Skushner13
on Mar 03, 2015   ::  These shoes come in super cute patterns however are really expensive for what they are! Not to mention, the customer service went down hill recently. The shoes tend to run in awkard sizes as well from shoe to shoe.
EnchantedSeashells
on Feb 26, 2015   ::  I have a pair of Tom's animal print wedges. They're very comfortable but I don't like the big logo on the back of the shoe so I removed it. I think Toms mission is great, but the logo messed with the style. I just learned they are made in China, I'm trying to support USA companies.
monicalynn79
on Feb 01, 2015   ::  This is a cute comfortable shoe with a terrific charity!
zoeyriot
on Jan 29, 2015   ::  Company donation policy speaks for itself. comfort and style make them desirable. super simple and flattering shape. I have always had foot issues bone wise and these have never caused discomfort. The ease of walking barefoot with just enough support and protection.
butterfly071973
on Jan 22, 2015   ::  I love their shoes and sunglasses. I love their mission to get kids in shoes, its a beautiful thing. What I don't like is how hard it is to deal with customer service. I don't know why but in the past couple of years it has been harder and harder to get anyone who will talk to you on the phone. Maybe it is the economy and they have had to downsize. Anyway I will continue to buy their products because I adore the shoes
dszarka
on Jan 22, 2015   ::  I gave them a 2 only because I still like their product, but their customer service has completely disappeared! I ordered an email gift card on 12/23. They did not process the order until 12/29, and even then did not email the gift card. I called 2x and both times I was told they were having problems with their email delivery system, but could not offer a solution. I emailed them several times and the fasted response I got was just under a week! I finally charged back the transaction with the credit card company. It's very sad because I have always admired their mission, and am a fan of their shoes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47