Toms Shoes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Alisenba Alisenba
    03.26.15

It was recently brought to my attention that TOMS are manufactured in China- I was unaware and that strikes me as odd seeing that the whole deal with TOMS is to give to others-- But onto to the actual product- the comfort is there! My daughter loves her TOMS. She really loves her TOMS sandals. They are a little pricey to be such a simple shoe, but they have made getting ready in the morning a little bit easier for me, and for that I am thankful. And they do last surprisingly long for being a canvas shoe. I would rate higher if I had not felt mislead on their message.

• pilarsviews pilarsviews
    08.30.13

Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.

• haackkrl By  haackkrl
    02.05.16

I've own two pairs of Toms and have mixed feelings on them. My first pair I loved to death and wore them until they ripped straight through. My second pair I wasn't as happy with. They seemed to wear a lot quicker and the comfort level was not as high as I remembered with my first pair. Maybe the novelty of the shoes wore off? Not sure if I would try again..

• Krisjord By  Krisjord
    01.29.16

Very comfy shoes for a day around the house or a trip to Disney World! It's for a great cause when you buy a pair so of course we should spoil ourselves with TOMS

• msharo01 By  msharo01
    01.27.16

They take a little time to wear in, but once they're worn in they are extremely comfortable! However, do note that these are incredibly flimsy. They are a good option if you want to wear a full shoe in the warmer weather. I wear them mostly in the summer if I'm going to the amusement park or walking around NYC. They get an extra star for their concept of donating a shoe for every shoe bought.

• Heatherlovezu By  Heatherlovezu
    01.11.16

Very comfortable shoes for a great cause. Come in numerous cute gender neutral styles. Perfect for narrow feet.

• angeladod2 By  angeladod2
    12.23.15

I am giving this the middle of the road rating because yes i LOVE toms because they are so comfortable, however I can get a knock of brandor $10 and have 6 pairs for the price of one toms which is $60! No thank you!

• slgirl37 By  slgirl37
    12.09.15

My daughter has had many pairs of these shoes she loves them but it seems like she is always replacing them because they fall apart so fast!

• GiftsX4 By  GiftsX4
    12.01.15

These shoes look great and are comfortable at the same time. With a choice of almost every color this shoes fit just about every ones style.

• TaylorMarie96 By  TaylorMarie96
    11.30.15

These are my absolute favorite shoe! They're comfortable and are easy to wear with almost any type of outfit!

• Padillalizbeth By  Padillalizbeth
    11.30.15

Comfortable for adults and children but can be worn out very quickly, not an everyday shoe.

• AHarvey08 By  AHarvey08
    11.27.15

My favorite shoes, EVER! So comfortable and stylish! The fit pretty true to size and do stretch a little with wear.