› Beauty Reviews Fashion & Apparel Reviews

4.1 416 86%
rated #206 in Fashion & Apparel
most helpful review
katfos   ::
Toms are cute and a nice option to slip on when you are one the go. I find them too flat for me and they hurt my feet after a couple of hours.
least helpful review
pilarsviews   ::
Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.
social divider social divider social divider
416 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Toms Shoes
Liz032063
on Sep 10, 2014   ::  I really love how there are so many options and styles with the shoes them self and I love the idea that you buy one pair and another goes to the homeless. ( if that's true) The only thing is the shoes itself make my feet stink! I don't really have this problem with any of my other shoes. And also the shoe itself had only lasted me about 4-5 months and I only wear them to work. But I they are super cute while they last!
babagrlshell
on Sep 06, 2014   ::  These shoes are so comfortable. I love buying all the new colors and prints! I even buy the Tiny Toms for my little girl!
JustMissAsh
on Sep 05, 2014   ::  Toms are really cute and comfortable but I'm definitely Not comfortable with the price. If they were cheaper, I'd buy every pair I saw. But unfortunately I cannot afford tgem so I buy the off brands
lickysplitnik
on Aug 26, 2014   ::  Toms are great brand except they don't make the sizes for toddlers
chendra
on Aug 23, 2014   ::  "This is the worst customer service I have EVER experienced. I will not be buying from them again. I got a pair of shoes as a gift that were incorrect. I had to call to be able to return them, I was on hold for over 30 minutes. They said they would be sending me a return shipping label which I never got. I called again, and was on the phone for another 30 minutes. Still no shipping label. I called a third time and talked to a manager and finally got in. I put the shoes in the mail a week later. Four weeks went by and I still did not have a credit on my account, or a refund. I had to call once again to see if they got the shoes. And all she said "Oh yea, those were processed a while ago." She ordered me the correct shoes, said she would send me a order confirmation email which I never received. I asked for it to be linked to my online account so I could see that status. I had to rep tell me that she could do it, and it could take up to 24 hours for it to appear. It never did, talked to another rep that said it was impossible to link it to my account. I will never purchase from them again. As much as I like the shoes, there customer service ruined it. I asked to have someone call me about all of this and of course that never happened. I am to the point that I want to send my shoes back because of all of this."
MiMi23
on Aug 21, 2014   ::  I love the fit & style of Toms. I have several pairs in different colors. They are very comfortable and work with all of my fashion.
Alleziah
on Aug 19, 2014   ::  Love love love love love these shoes! SO comfy, and they match with practically every outfit! Only thing I do not like is the leather inserts (in the non-vegan variety), they fall apart very easily and look gross. So, if you plan on buying these shoes, I recommend you go with the vegan kind!
muggly
on Aug 14, 2014   ::  i didn't like Toms at first, because I thought they looks old and frumpy. But my mind has recently changed. All three of my little boys and my husband have multiple pairs and they love wearing them. They have really held up well for kids shoes. I have some cute ones, but still don't wear them as much as flip flops.
SarahDakota
on Aug 08, 2014   ::  Love these shoes, they are such a great organization and the shoes are very cute and stylish!
MaddieC
on Aug 04, 2014   ::  I like that this company now offers them in a large amount of colors and design, but with they were a bit more comfy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42