› Beauty Reviews Fashion & Apparel Reviews

4.1 435 85%
rated #208 in Fashion & Apparel
most helpful review
katfos   ::
Toms are cute and a nice option to slip on when you are one the go. I find them too flat for me and they hurt my feet after a couple of hours.
least helpful review
pilarsviews   ::
Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.
social divider social divider social divider
435 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Toms Shoes
Olivejuice33
5 days ago   ::  Toms shoes are my absolute favorite! I have 6-7 pairs and I wear them all the time! I live in California so it doesn't rain or snow that often and I can wear my toms during all seasons, they are comfortable and easy. I wear my toms to work and I love them. I love what the company stands for and how they donate a pair to children in need for every pair they have sold. It feels good knowing that my purchase helps someone else in need. I highly suggest toms to everyone!
attllc
5 days ago   ::   Tom's are awesome. They are a very comfortable, cute, on the go type of shoe. They are not built to last rugged type of shoes, so yeah the soles wear out if they are worn often. They are the go to shoe for casual comfort nothing more nothing less :) Plus I've always liked the idea of them giving away shoes to children in need for every pair purchased, I hope they are remaining true to those efforts.
rocksue77
on Oct 23, 2014   ::  I like that they are so charitable, but I am not a fan of their shoes. I think they are over priced and poorly made for the money.
mirnavega08
on Oct 20, 2014   ::  Very cute but very uncomfortable for my type of feet!
goober23
on Oct 19, 2014   ::  Horrible horrible customer service! I ordered a pair of shoes online and never received them. Tracking shoes it was delivered but it was not. When I contacted Tom's, they all but accused me of lying about the delivery. After 2 official investigations, Tom's offered me a credit. This took about 1 month. I ordered another pair of shoes, boots this time and received them. Loved them! But after wearing them once, the cardboard in the back of the shoe has bent down and is in annoying bulge in the shoe. It seems like the company is growing and customer service and quality is suffering greatly. I will never buy another pair of Tom's and encourage others not to as well.
cort2tfr
on Oct 17, 2014   ::  I could wear Tom's all day everyday. They are super comfy and fashionable. Every time the Tom outlet comes to town, I make sure to hustle down and stock up. The best part is the fact that your purchase is helping give children shoes in return. Well done Tom's!
Torybeth
on Oct 16, 2014   ::  I really like the idea of toms giving a pair of shoes to the needy but they are kinda cheaply made. The souls of the shoes only lasted about 6 months.
christinlilly
on Oct 07, 2014   ::  They are trendy, they donate a pair to a person in need with every purchase. But I don't find them very practical. They are not comfy too me (I have high arches) and do not provide enough support in my heel if I will be standing or walking a lot throughout the day. I literally feel like I have bruises on my heels after wearing them (if on my feet a lot). they also have very little sole so they get wet easily and are not warm during cold weather. So I have resorted to only wearing them if I am going somewhere short term with minimal walking. I wish I had more positive to say?!?! I do love the patterns and colors and also love that you can fit into a child's size and save money!!!
dumbstack
on Oct 06, 2014   ::  Toms are super cute. I have 2 pairs of them. They are comfy and really not for the colder months. Unfortunately, they do get stinky if you are a sweat(er). Just remember to air them out and stuff newspaper in them. Newspaper actually helps to get the stickiness out. :)
lianettjimenez