Toms Shoes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Alisenba Alisenba
    03.26.15

It was recently brought to my attention that TOMS are manufactured in China- I was unaware and that strikes me as odd seeing that the whole deal with TOMS is to give to others-- But onto to the actual product- the comfort is there! My daughter loves her TOMS. She really loves her TOMS sandals. They are a little pricey to be such a simple shoe, but they have made getting ready in the morning a little bit easier for me, and for that I am thankful. And they do last surprisingly long for being a canvas shoe. I would rate higher if I had not felt mislead on their message.

• pilarsviews pilarsviews
    08.30.13

Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.

• NCgirl1958 By  NCgirl1958
    05.06.16

WORST customer service.

Customer Service is the WORST! I placed an order and when I received my confirmation approximately 5 minutes later I noticed the order had been doubled! I immediately call customer service and was told they could not amend or cancel an order because their system is "automated". I asked to speak to a supervisor who told me the same thing. I had to pay double for my order, wait for it to arrive and then go through the inconvenience of returning the unwanted items. Can you believe that? Then I have to wait 5 or 6 days for a refund to be processed. So now they have had double payment for about two weeks because my ship date is not until a week from now. In this day of automation and electronic media their "system is automated" so they cannot amend/cancel orders? Has to be the WORST excuse and the WORST customer service.

• EmWhitfield By  EmWhitfield
    03.14.16

My family and I love TOMs shoes. The only downside I see is the sizing chart... I seemed to have read it wrong and I ordered too big. I had to re-order smaller ones but I kept the larger size for later, so it worked out in the end.

• alexis2286 By  alexis2286
    02.20.16

I love Toms they're amazing, but they do tear kind of easily.

• JRS5853 By  JRS5853
    02.12.16

Our budget was limited at the beginning of the school year so the price of the Toms Shoes was attractive. Unfortunately our 2 kids had to wear these to school for about 6 months. My 6 yr old daughter's shoes help up ok, but my 11 yr old son's shoes wore out so badly that the insole was completely gone and I had to give him the insoles from my sneakers so he could walk without limping. Thankfully we were able to replace these shoes with actual sneakers for the kids and threw our Toms Shoes in the trash at the shoe store. Not a good long-term investment.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.11.16

I love these shoes. They are very comfortable and when you purchase a pair, they give a free pair to donation. Awesome shoes.

• haackkrl By  haackkrl
    02.05.16

I've own two pairs of Toms and have mixed feelings on them. My first pair I loved to death and wore them until they ripped straight through. My second pair I wasn't as happy with. They seemed to wear a lot quicker and the comfort level was not as high as I remembered with my first pair. Maybe the novelty of the shoes wore off? Not sure if I would try again..

• Krisjord By  Krisjord
    01.29.16

Very comfy shoes for a day around the house or a trip to Disney World! It's for a great cause when you buy a pair so of course we should spoil ourselves with TOMS

• msharo01 By  msharo01
    01.27.16

They take a little time to wear in, but once they're worn in they are extremely comfortable! However, do note that these are incredibly flimsy. They are a good option if you want to wear a full shoe in the warmer weather. I wear them mostly in the summer if I'm going to the amusement park or walking around NYC. They get an extra star for their concept of donating a shoe for every shoe bought.

• Heatherlovezu By  Heatherlovezu
    01.11.16

Very comfortable shoes for a great cause. Come in numerous cute gender neutral styles. Perfect for narrow feet.

• angeladod2 By  angeladod2
    12.23.15

I am giving this the middle of the road rating because yes i LOVE toms because they are so comfortable, however I can get a knock of brandor $10 and have 6 pairs for the price of one toms which is $60! No thank you!