› Beauty Reviews Fashion & Apparel Reviews

4.1 442 85%
rated #209 in Fashion & Apparel
most helpful review
katfos   ::
Toms are cute and a nice option to slip on when you are one the go. I find them too flat for me and they hurt my feet after a couple of hours.
least helpful review
pilarsviews   ::
Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.
social divider social divider social divider
442 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Toms Shoes
kparis
4 days ago   ::  I love Tom's shoes..t g e y are c overpriced but are comfortable for a short time. I think t g e are very styli s h and g a c e mm a n y styles to choose from!
AquaSurf00
5 days ago   ::  At work I am constantly on my feet and i needed some comfy shoes. I went to Payless and bought the knockoff Toms and decided to give the real deal a try. They are a little on the narrow side but they are comfy and light weight! I plan on ordering more!
Rach992
on Nov 13, 2014   ::  I love Toms. I actually sold them for three years before I ever bought a pair and I wish that I had not waited so long. I have never been able to wear flats because they are horrible to my feet, but Toms are so comfortable that I could wear them all day. I really love the variety of shoes and patterns they are creating. I will definitely end up buying more pairs in the future!
egpeach
on Nov 10, 2014   ::  I love my Toms slip-ons, but they are expensive for the quality. comfortable and versatile, but overpriced.
jaronsmom
on Nov 08, 2014   ::  I like the shoes but can only wear them for an hour or two because they do not offer much support at all for walking long distances or standing for any length of time. I think they are cute and love the program that they give a pair away for every pair bought. I would like them more if they were made in the USA.
loferg615
on Nov 07, 2014   ::  LOVE the shoes, LOVE the buy one give one program, LOVE the patterns, LOVE the fit, LOVE LOVE LOVE these shoes!!
arelyjrosario
on Nov 05, 2014   ::  Super comfortable and love the colors.
Olivejuice33
on Oct 25, 2014   ::  Toms shoes are my absolute favorite! I have 6-7 pairs and I wear them all the time! I live in California so it doesn't rain or snow that often and I can wear my toms during all seasons, they are comfortable and easy. I wear my toms to work and I love them. I love what the company stands for and how they donate a pair to children in need for every pair they have sold. It feels good knowing that my purchase helps someone else in need. I highly suggest toms to everyone!
attllc
on Oct 25, 2014   ::   Tom's are awesome. They are a very comfortable, cute, on the go type of shoe. They are not built to last rugged type of shoes, so yeah the soles wear out if they are worn often. They are the go to shoe for casual comfort nothing more nothing less :) Plus I've always liked the idea of them giving away shoes to children in need for every pair purchased, I hope they are remaining true to those efforts.
rocksue77
on Oct 23, 2014   ::  I like that they are so charitable, but I am not a fan of their shoes. I think they are over priced and poorly made for the money.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45