Toms Shoes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Alisenba Alisenba
    03.26.15

It was recently brought to my attention that TOMS are manufactured in China- I was unaware and that strikes me as odd seeing that the whole deal with TOMS is to give to others-- But onto to the actual product- the comfort is there! My daughter loves her TOMS. She really loves her TOMS sandals. They are a little pricey to be such a simple shoe, but they have made getting ready in the morning a little bit easier for me, and for that I am thankful. And they do last surprisingly long for being a canvas shoe. I would rate higher if I had not felt mislead on their message.

• pilarsviews pilarsviews
    08.30.13

Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

Not sure how people didn't know these were made in China. I have not liked the shoes simply because they are poorly structured and offer no fashionable value to me. I like the mission to give back and provide for other nations, which has nothing to do with where they are manufactured, so if people have been buying them for the mission, they need to reevaluate their spending habits than getting angry at TOMS.

• Molliegolightly By  Molliegolightly
    08.13.15

I love Toms. I think the One for One premise is a great way to help those less fortunate than us! As much as I love the idea of Toms, it boils down to one main issue: the quality of their product. I have owned many pairs of Toms and all have met the same bitter fate! Always, a small hole develops over my big toe, then the sides of the shoe start to wear down. Over the course of a couple of months, my brand new shoes turn raggedy and unwearable. If there was more reinforcement inside the shoe itself, I feel this problem could be alleviated. Also, I live in a city with a lot of brick sidewalks. If there is any water on the ground, I start slipping and sliding everywhere! More tread would make this shoe ideal. Overall, great company which could use a few upgrades to their almost perfect product. Ideal for light wear.

• stephkay By  stephkay
    08.12.15

These shoes are very comfortable with wonderful prints, the downside after purchasing several pair is that the front of the shoe separates from the sole. I am a mother of thee girls and the brand Bobs, which are very similar to Toms, out last the Toms brand.

• jillrae By  jillrae
    08.11.15

These shoes are cheap and fall apart quickly. I will never buy another pair again for my daughter no matter how much she wants them. Thanks god Nordstroms took them back.

• cflint By  cflint
    08.09.15

i have owned 3 pairs of toms. I just wish they lasted longer.

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.21.15

Very nice shoes, really comfortable and trendy. make sure you get the right size or they cut your heels

• RNinTheHouse By  RNinTheHouse
    07.09.15

TOMS are great for easy peasy, casual shoes. I own four pairs, one of which I've worn holes through. But, they are my most comfortable pair.

• FashionBeyond40x By  FashionBeyond40x
    07.03.15

I love Tom's and I love that they give back. I have about four pair and my daughter has more than me. I love their wedges and they really stand the test of time. Stylish and comfortable, study and durable, and charitable is what I think of when I think of Toms shoes.

• collegenanny By  collegenanny
    07.02.15

Love these shoes and what they stand for! They are also great to decorate and make your own! They last a long time and wash well.

• sandrabrise By  sandrabrise
    07.02.15

Comfort with a cause! I LOVE my TOMS! Super comfy and versatile, I have been wearing them for years and hoping to save up since they now have leather. Don't wear your fabric ones on a rainy day ;)