Toms Shoes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Alisenba Alisenba
    03.26.15

It was recently brought to my attention that TOMS are manufactured in China- I was unaware and that strikes me as odd seeing that the whole deal with TOMS is to give to others-- But onto to the actual product- the comfort is there! My daughter loves her TOMS. She really loves her TOMS sandals. They are a little pricey to be such a simple shoe, but they have made getting ready in the morning a little bit easier for me, and for that I am thankful. And they do last surprisingly long for being a canvas shoe. I would rate higher if I had not felt mislead on their message.

• pilarsviews pilarsviews
    08.30.13

Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.14.17

CUTE N COMFY SLIP ON

I cannot wear heels of any kind because of bunions.....ugh Thanks dads side of family!! I love Toms. So manu patterns to choose from. They can be casual or dressed up. Very comfy to me which is hard to find.

• jwilson3723 By  jwilson3723
    02.16.17

Don't waste your time and energy

I have had the most difficult time dealing with Toms. They did not send me my store credit for referring someone in time, their website is constantly saying they have something in stock but when I order it, I get an email saying that they are out of stock. Whenever I try to email a question or concern, the answer I get back takes forever and it's never helpful. Love the shoes and the comfort.

• BethAAnderson By  BethAAnderson
    01.16.17

Update style

Cute and comfy shoes followed by a great cause! Perhaps making more than one style instead of just changing up the material/pattern?

• heatie115 By  heatie115
    10.18.16

Great!

I love these shoes! They are so easy to put on and go and you can basically wear them with anything. They are very comfortable and don't lose the bounce like the knock offs do!

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    09.09.16

These are a win win the shoes are comfortable and then it plays it forward! I have black, brown, and multi color I can't decide which one is my favorite they go with just about anything in your wardrobe. My daughter now wears them i found a pair in her closet.

• RachR0330 By  RachR0330
    09.05.16

I love toms so much, not only are they super cute but they are also for a great cause. I probably have 6 pairs they last for a long time as long as you don't wear them outside during a Wisconsin winter.

• Chele55 By  Chele55
    09.05.16

Perfect casual shoes. If possible, try the kids sizes some time

Toms shoes are the perfect casual shoe for my needs. The price point can get a little ridiculous so many times I opt for the children's sizes at half the price. The children's version also has a thicker, firmer sole that lasts longer. Although it would be nice, it doesn't bother me they are made in China. It is the company's prerogative and my choice as a purchaser. Some times we like to believe a story more than facts. The people who actually need shoes probably aren't being helped with this program, but that's not why I buy shoes.

• tipsytraveler06 By  tipsytraveler06
    08.09.16

One for One Love

I have a few pairs of TOMS. They fit pretty true to size with out stretching too much. They do stretch some but only to the point where sliding your foot in and out is comfortable. Very durable. I have thrown mine into the washing machine and let air dry with the forms inside. I have wide feet and TOMS fit just right. They are surprisingly comfortable. I usual where a pair when I go to amusement parks or theme parks.

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Obsessed!

Love these shoes!! Love the different color and designs, plus they are so comfortable!!

• krisharrison By  krisharrison
    08.02.16

Love TOMS!!

I bought the grey ones first and just loved them! Soooo comfortable!! and they go with pretty much everything!! easy for running simple errands around town. I then got the burlap Toms!! I just love them!