› Beauty Reviews Fashion & Apparel Reviews

4.1 448 85%
rated #210 in Fashion & Apparel
most helpful review
katfos   ::
Toms are cute and a nice option to slip on when you are one the go. I find them too flat for me and they hurt my feet after a couple of hours.
least helpful review
pilarsviews   ::
Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.
social divider social divider social divider
448 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Toms Shoes
missalxandrarae
4 days ago   ::  I have over 7 pairs of TOMS shoes. They are comfortable and they last forever!
Senqueta
6 days ago   ::  Very fashionable LOVE THEM!!!
mrsbsn98
on Dec 09, 2014   ::  Tom's shoes are fashionable and comfy for short periods of time. They are too flat and don't have any arch support. I just don't wear them when I will be walking alot. They are good quality.
linescruz
on Dec 03, 2014   ::  I love Toms, comfortable, beauty and good price for the quality.
jfurstenberg
on Dec 01, 2014   ::  I live in my Tom's wedges. As a teacher, it's important to me to find a pair of shoes that I can stand on my feet in all day. Tom's wedges are super comfortable! I wear the strappey ones in the spring/summer and the closed toe ones all fall/winter. I've got my eye on the new black booties that zip up the side. As for the flats, they are cute, but they hurt my feet to wear too long. Not enough arch support, so I wouldn't recommend the flats if you're doing a lot of walking.
Carrie52Mac
on Nov 29, 2014   ::  Cute, but expensive. I will buys Target's instead.
kparis
on Nov 19, 2014   ::  I love Tom's shoes..t g e y are c overpriced but are comfortable for a short time. I think t g e are very styli s h and g a c e mm a n y styles to choose from!
AquaSurf00
on Nov 18, 2014   ::  At work I am constantly on my feet and i needed some comfy shoes. I went to Payless and bought the knockoff Toms and decided to give the real deal a try. They are a little on the narrow side but they are comfy and light weight! I plan on ordering more!
Rach992
on Nov 13, 2014   ::  I love Toms. I actually sold them for three years before I ever bought a pair and I wish that I had not waited so long. I have never been able to wear flats because they are horrible to my feet, but Toms are so comfortable that I could wear them all day. I really love the variety of shoes and patterns they are creating. I will definitely end up buying more pairs in the future!
egpeach
on Nov 10, 2014   ::  I love my Toms slip-ons, but they are expensive for the quality. comfortable and versatile, but overpriced.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45