› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.7 470 96%
rated #1 in Laundry
most helpful review
sweetmonkey8577   ::
Love this! Works great cause I mostly use cold water.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
470 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Tide Coldwater
Melanie_Christensen
1 week ago   ::  I used to live in a place that required me to use a propane tank. This stuff helped my tank not run out so quickly.
yogoleft
on May 13, 2015   ::  I wash with cold water 95% of the time, so it was great to try this product. However, I didn't see a big difference from using regular soap to the cold.
searstd0
on Mar 22, 2015   ::  I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tide Coldwater! First of all, my electric bill is noticeably lower using cold water only when washing clothes. Second, the smell is great. Third, my clothes feel cleaner. I absolutely recommend Tide Coldwater.
JustMissAsh
on Feb 24, 2015   ::  As I had heard before, it really stops clothes from fading. I use this on my jeans and it works great. I love Tide products and the smell. It cleans really well.
prepset24
on Feb 01, 2015   ::  Who doesn't love Tide. Work;s excellent and cleans my clothes great...the only negative is the price
Shaybae
on Dec 23, 2014   ::  Works really good ! It Also smells great, highly recommended
one4skiing
on Dec 07, 2014   ::  I received a recommendation for this product because of my large family and plus the product is jus as effective in cold water as in warm water. I absolutely believe this product is the best laundry detergent on the market!!! It does what it says, and I will not use anything other detergent
Jackie978
on Dec 05, 2014   ::  Perfect detergent for my colors, use with all my washes and my clothes come out clean and fresh and no fading.
jemaarbea
on Nov 29, 2014   ::  Love the Coldwater Tide! Less Fading
sweetmonkey8577
on Oct 18, 2014   ::  Love this! Works great cause I mostly use cold water.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47