Tide Coldwater | SheSpeaks Reviews

• sweetmonkey8577 sweetmonkey8577
    10.18.14

Love this! Works great cause I mostly use cold water.

• Praisemoments1 By  Praisemoments1
    06.23.15

I use cold water about 85% of the time. This product works awesome!! Gets the job done!!

• Melanie_Christensen By  Melanie_Christensen
    05.14.15

I used to live in a place that required me to use a propane tank. This stuff helped my tank not run out so quickly.

• yogoleft By  yogoleft
    05.13.15

I wash with cold water 95% of the time, so it was great to try this product. However, I didn't see a big difference from using regular soap to the cold.

• searstd0 By  searstd0
    03.22.15

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tide Coldwater! First of all, my electric bill is noticeably lower using cold water only when washing clothes. Second, the smell is great. Third, my clothes feel cleaner. I absolutely recommend Tide Coldwater.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.24.15

As I had heard before, it really stops clothes from fading. I use this on my jeans and it works great. I love Tide products and the smell. It cleans really well.

• prepset24 By  prepset24
    02.01.15

Who doesn't love Tide. Work;s excellent and cleans my clothes great...the only negative is the price

• Shaybae By  Shaybae
    12.23.14

Works really good ! It Also smells great, highly recommended

• one4skiing By  one4skiing
    12.07.14

I received a recommendation for this product because of my large family and plus the product is jus as effective in cold water as in warm water. I absolutely believe this product is the best laundry detergent on the market!!! It does what it says, and I will not use anything other detergent

• Jackie978 By  Jackie978
    12.05.14

Perfect detergent for my colors, use with all my washes and my clothes come out clean and fresh and no fading.

• jemaarbea By  jemaarbea