› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

rated #1 in Laundry
most helpful review
MasterofMom   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
455 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Tide Coldwater
dolls123
on Jun 27, 2014   ::  Nothing seems to work better than tide. It gets the stains out and smells awesome!
carolyn2222
on Jun 25, 2014   ::  Tide in my opinion is the best detergent out there any stain I've ever had to deal with Tide is the answer.
dpoore3
on May 27, 2014   ::  Tide is the best at getting stains out of carpets.Mix a liottle with water spray it on a stain and after 5 minutes rub gentlly and it's gone! Yea it's great on clothes too.
moondustsiren
on Apr 17, 2014   ::  I have problems with smells I am very sensitive and Tide clean breeze has been the only detergent so far that I can handle. So thank you so much for having a product I can use to keep my family clean and me headache free!
janiea
on Apr 05, 2014   ::  I think it's about time that a product came out with this. Most of the time I only use cold water.
mulysa32
on Mar 27, 2014   ::  Love Tide!! Gets the stains out of everything!! Keeps the colors!
MasterofMom
on Mar 05, 2014   ::  My grandmother has used this brand of detergent for as long as I've been alive, and my mom uses it, and now I use it. We trust this brand over any other for washing regular loads. I haven't gotten the chance to use the Tide with Dawn yet, but I'm looking forward to it!
Jennajoyce
on Feb 15, 2014   ::  Love this product. My clothes have never smelled better!
ToBeHeard
on Feb 01, 2014   ::  Tide is the best hands down. I had switched to a less expensive brand and was disappointed. I quickly returned to Tide and found the stains were gone, the colors were brighter, and the smell is amazing.
Pinesfinest1
on Jan 27, 2014   ::  I am a big fan of Tide and have been for years now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46