› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.7 459 96%
rated #1 in Laundry
most helpful review
MasterofMom   ::
My grandmother has used this brand of detergent for as long as I've been alive, and my mom uses it, and now I use it. We trust this brand over any other for washing regular loads. I haven't gotten the chance to use the Tide with Dawn yet, but I'm looking forward to it!
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
459 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Tide Coldwater
angsmith
2 days ago   ::  Love the Coldwater Tide! Less Fading on colored clothes.
briefisher
5 days ago   ::  I have used tied for years now, it was the only think my mother would buy and I grew up only purchasing Tide. I switched to Tide coldwater because my son's uniforms were fading. I have seen little fade since switching brands and love that this product saves me money. I have also noticed the colors are brighter when washed and do not come out the dryer dull looking.
ShellyPet
1 week ago   ::  Love this! No fading!
CeeJay484
1 week ago   ::  Tide is not only my favorite detergent, it is the only one I will use. If I'm out or traveling the laundry will wait until I have access to Tide. Tide with Dawn is one of my particular favorites as it is very effective in stain removal. When I'm not dealing with additional stains the Tide I use daily is Tide Cold Water. Tide Cold Water cleans better in cold water than many of the other major brands do in warm - and I save money and extend the life of my clothing. Tide is IT in my household.
dolls123
on Jun 27, 2014   ::  Nothing seems to work better than tide. It gets the stains out and smells awesome!
carolyn2222
on Jun 25, 2014   ::  Tide in my opinion is the best detergent out there any stain I've ever had to deal with Tide is the answer.
dpoore3
on May 27, 2014   ::  Tide is the best at getting stains out of carpets.Mix a liottle with water spray it on a stain and after 5 minutes rub gentlly and it's gone! Yea it's great on clothes too.
moondustsiren
on Apr 17, 2014   ::  I have problems with smells I am very sensitive and Tide clean breeze has been the only detergent so far that I can handle. So thank you so much for having a product I can use to keep my family clean and me headache free!
janiea
on Apr 05, 2014   ::  I think it's about time that a product came out with this. Most of the time I only use cold water.
mulysa32
on Mar 27, 2014   ::  Love Tide!! Gets the stains out of everything!! Keeps the colors!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46