Tide Coldwater | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Poohkitten Poohkitten
    09.08.15

Love love LOVE Tide Cold Water clothes soap. I have a water/energy saver, side loading machine. I know with using this product that it's going to catch every stain and clean my clothes. No more worrying about missed stains or pre-treatment of a stain prior to washing it. Saving money & energy is important to me and knowing my clothes are clean & fresh is the icing on the cake.

• jessemynmarian By  jessemynmarian
    01.28.16

I don't have the hot water hooked u to my washing machine, so my family and I usually buy cold water detergents. This is by far our favorite! it leaves our clothes super clean, and fresh without the weird residue some detergents seem to leave on clothes!

• 15renfrotm By  15renfrotm
    12.05.15

Tide products never disappoint. Love the smell and how fresh and clean they make my laundry.

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

Love how efficient this is since I get to wash with cold water, while saving on my bill. Smell is so good, it's like using softener.

• brandy170 By  brandy170
    11.18.15

I really love the tide cold water it get my clothes clean and smell really good

• alimitoducks By  alimitoducks
    10.07.15

Absolutely LOVE Tide Coldwater!! I always wash our clothes in cold water. Tide always gets our clothes clean and smells great!!

• Poohkitten By  Poohkitten
    09.08.15

• belleofthenorth By  belleofthenorth
    09.04.15

I grew up with Tide, and I still love Tide to this day.. smells incredible and it gets tough stains and dirt out, easily.

• lbarstad By  lbarstad
    08.18.15

Great detergent that really cleans my clothes. Smells great and doesn't fade any of my colors.

• AshNight By  AshNight
    08.09.15

Tide has always been a family favorite, even when I was growing up and now I've been using it for mine. The coldwater is great since cold water is all we use on our clothes to avoid shrinking, etc

• Praisemoments1 By  Praisemoments1
    06.23.15

I use cold water about 85% of the time. This product works awesome!! Gets the job done!!