› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.7 464 96%
rated #1 in Laundry
most helpful review
sweetmonkey8577   ::
Love this! Works great cause I mostly use cold water.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
464 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Tide Coldwater
one4skiing
on Dec 07, 2014   ::  I received a recommendation for this product because of my large family and plus the product is jus as effective in cold water as in warm water. I absolutely believe this product is the best laundry detergent on the market!!! It does what it says, and I will not use anything other detergent
Jackie978
on Dec 05, 2014   ::  Perfect detergent for my colors, use with all my washes and my clothes come out clean and fresh and no fading.
jemaarbea
on Nov 29, 2014   ::  Love the Coldwater Tide! Less Fading
sweetmonkey8577
on Oct 18, 2014   ::  Love this! Works great cause I mostly use cold water.
angeleyes62
on Oct 07, 2014   ::  The only clothes detergent that I have used for many years is Tide.I have also used cold water Tide and am satisfied with the results. Our clothes look as good as new and I am also saving money by using cold water instead of warm water in the washer.I" wont" buy any other detergent , only Tide.
angsmith
on Aug 30, 2014   ::  Love the Coldwater Tide! Less Fading on colored clothes.
briefisher
on Aug 27, 2014   ::  I have used tied for years now, it was the only think my mother would buy and I grew up only purchasing Tide. I switched to Tide coldwater because my son's uniforms were fading. I have seen little fade since switching brands and love that this product saves me money. I have also noticed the colors are brighter when washed and do not come out the dryer dull looking.
ShellyPet
on Aug 25, 2014   ::  Love this! No fading!
CeeJay484
on Aug 25, 2014   ::  Tide is not only my favorite detergent, it is the only one I will use. If I'm out or traveling the laundry will wait until I have access to Tide. Tide with Dawn is one of my particular favorites as it is very effective in stain removal. When I'm not dealing with additional stains the Tide I use daily is Tide Cold Water. Tide Cold Water cleans better in cold water than many of the other major brands do in warm - and I save money and extend the life of my clothing. Tide is IT in my household.
dolls123
on Jun 27, 2014   ::  Nothing seems to work better than tide. It gets the stains out and smells awesome!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47