Tide Coldwater | SheSpeaks Reviews

• sweetmonkey8577 sweetmonkey8577
    10.18.14

Love this! Works great cause I mostly use cold water.

• belleofthenorth By  belleofthenorth
    09.04.15

I grew up with Tide, and I still love Tide to this day.. smells incredible and it gets tough stains and dirt out, easily.

• lbarstad By  lbarstad
    08.18.15

Great detergent that really cleans my clothes. Smells great and doesn't fade any of my colors.

• AshNight By  AshNight
    08.09.15

Tide has always been a family favorite, even when I was growing up and now I've been using it for mine. The coldwater is great since cold water is all we use on our clothes to avoid shrinking, etc

• Praisemoments1 By  Praisemoments1
    06.23.15

I use cold water about 85% of the time. This product works awesome!! Gets the job done!!

• Melanie_Christensen By  Melanie_Christensen
    05.14.15

I used to live in a place that required me to use a propane tank. This stuff helped my tank not run out so quickly.

• yogoleft By  yogoleft
    05.13.15

I wash with cold water 95% of the time, so it was great to try this product. However, I didn't see a big difference from using regular soap to the cold.

• searstd0 By  searstd0
    03.22.15

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tide Coldwater! First of all, my electric bill is noticeably lower using cold water only when washing clothes. Second, the smell is great. Third, my clothes feel cleaner. I absolutely recommend Tide Coldwater.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.24.15

As I had heard before, it really stops clothes from fading. I use this on my jeans and it works great. I love Tide products and the smell. It cleans really well.

• prepset24 By  prepset24
    02.01.15

Who doesn't love Tide. Work;s excellent and cleans my clothes great...the only negative is the price

• Shaybae By  Shaybae