› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

rated #1 in Laundry
most helpful review
MasterofMom   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
452 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Tide Coldwater
moondustsiren
23 hours ago   ::  I have problems with smells I am very sensitive and Tide clean breeze has been the only detergent so far that I can handle. So thank you so much for having a product I can use to keep my family clean and me headache free!
janiea
on Apr 05, 2014   ::  I think it's about time that a product came out with this. Most of the time I only use cold water.
mulysa32
on Mar 27, 2014   ::  Love Tide!! Gets the stains out of everything!! Keeps the colors!
MasterofMom
on Mar 05, 2014   ::  My grandmother has used this brand of detergent for as long as I've been alive, and my mom uses it, and now I use it. We trust this brand over any other for washing regular loads. I haven't gotten the chance to use the Tide with Dawn yet, but I'm looking forward to it!
Jennajoyce
on Feb 15, 2014   ::  Love this product. My clothes have never smelled better!
ToBeHeard
on Feb 01, 2014   ::  Tide is the best hands down. I had switched to a less expensive brand and was disappointed. I quickly returned to Tide and found the stains were gone, the colors were brighter, and the smell is amazing.
Pinesfinest1
on Jan 27, 2014   ::  I am a big fan of Tide and have been for years now.
Gaby_22
on Jan 24, 2014   ::  I just recently switched to tide and i absolutely love it. Leaves clothes so clean.
ilovecaseyneal
on Jan 09, 2014   ::  I love tide for myself but it breaks my kids out in a rash.
AugustRye
on Jan 08, 2014   ::  Oh how i love the smell of this. I think it cleans very well in cold water. Clean clothes from Tide.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46