Swanson Flavor Boost | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

This is so good for adding flavor to pasta, rice and gravies. So convenient.

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

Love cooking with these. Very easy to add to stir-fry, vegetable soup, homemade chicken noodle soup, etc- don't need near the salt for flavoring

• babygirl8082k By  babygirl8082k
    04.19.12

This is the best ever. And when I cook with this I don't add any additional salt. I've recommended this to family and this is the best thing next to bouillon cubes. This is great to use with gravies, stir-fry, and even for fajita's.

• Argentugal By  Argentugal
    04.19.12

love it. it just make chicken taste so good. I would not just any other.

• kolorlady By  kolorlady
    03.15.12

Use beef for ground meat to make flavor pop. Burritos, chili, hamburger. Chicken flavor for stir frys. and sobu noodles.

• Lindas555 By  Lindas555
    03.11.12

I can't believe no one else has written about this! This is concentrated broth (comes in chicken, beef and vegetable) that adds extra flavor to any quick meal. I usually fry some sliced chicken breasts, mushrooms and carrots and add this at the end. It is high in sodium (35%) so you don't add salt but makes a nice gravy to the dish. There's 8 packets in a box. Knorr's makes one similar but I like this one better. I've recommended to friends and family and now they're hooked. I do hope they make a lower sodium version in the future.