Safety 1st Complete Air | SheSpeaks Reviews

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This is the first seat we used for our son after he graduated from a regular car-seat. We keep it in "grandma's car" now, but she is thinking of replacing it since the seat belt button at the bottom started to stick after about a year of use, and it's now very difficult to unlatch the belts. Upsides: the seat is very sturdy, attaches at all points, and seems very safe and cushion-y. I didn't like that it seemed very heavy to me however, and I hate having to take it out of any car. It seems rather big to me, and our son seemed to grow out of it rather quickly. I don't like that when he's in there, he's angled up towards the ceiling so far that his knees are pointing towards the top of the car. It makes it very difficult for him to put his feet anywhere that he is comfortable. As far as safety and child comfort goes, I give it a 4, but as far as parent-comfort goes, I'd only give it a 2.

• mchoodies By  mchoodies
    08.03.17

Comfy and Safe from Newborn to Preschool

This was one of the first two carseats we bought when we first started having children back in 2011. We brought our baby home from the hospital in this seat and had no reservations about his safety. It reclined/sat at a good enough angle to support a newborn and infant; however sometimes, depending on the car we used-the backseat would be angled differently and instead of having a feature to adjust on the seat to combat the battle of the angles, we would have to roll a towel to put under the carseat in order to get it installed securely. Fast forward a handful of year and we still are using this seat, but now it is forward facing. It has grown terrifically with our kiddos and there appears to be plenty more life left in it, so it will be passed on to the grandparents to use when they help pick-up kids from daycare and school. We have since switched to Britax Frontiers because of our oldest getting bigger and wanting to have matching seats in the vehicles. The cover on the Comfort Air has been easy to remove and launder when the kids make messes, and the straps are easy to adjust as they grow too. Although it is lightweight in comparison to our other carseats, it is a bit of a pain to move from car to car when we need to. It's not difficult to slide the shoulder strap through, but securing and undoing the locking clip is annoying and not done as easy as our Britax Frontiers that sport the Click-Tight locking system. Overall-I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this seat to anyone... It's economical and lasts, providing a good overall value.

• EricaParra By  EricaParra
    02.11.16

This is one of the better car seat I bought for my daughterand my son. The only issue I have is the helts, tbere hard to maneuver. Other the that it's easy to take apart and clean and to me thats an a+

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.22.14

Love this car seat. My daughter is comfy and it keeps get put and safe.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

• nikiw2n By  nikiw2n
    05.02.13

This is the car seat we are currently using for our 2 yr 4 mo old daughter. We bought it just before she turned 1, so we have been using it for almost a 1 and a half. We like it. It's not too heavy when we move it between cars (mid-size sedans) and it seems to have fit in both of our cars forward and rear facing. The only downfall is I don't like that the angle can't be adjusted. When she falls asleep on long car rides, it would be nice to be able to tilt her back a little.

• WEMAKE7 By  WEMAKE7
    04.14.13

This is the carseat we currently use for our son. I love it. It holds him in place pretty good and he seems to look comfortable in it. It also looks more safer then some other car seats I have seen.

• denitac By  denitac
    10.17.12

I like the idea behind it and the look but I'm not fond of the angle it sits or how hard it is to go from car to cat really heavy

• MamaKass3 By  MamaKass3
    07.15.12

I love this car seat. Got it originally for my older son but its now being used for the baby. I love the idea of side air bags for my kids head. It makes me feel like they are safer. The cover comes off and you can clean it easily. The only complaint I have is the later models have an adjustment issue with the angle. I installed it for my baby and it was at a steep 53 degree angle and made the driver (myself) eat the dashboard. This didnt work for us. So after researching it, I have changed the angle of the car seat to the standard 45 degrees like most other car seats. This car seat is tested safe at 31-53 degrees. So Im comfortable with my adjustments. I just think they should update their stickers/lines for angling. Its at a ridiculous angle that makes it virtually impossible to fit in ANY car.

• jjvag1313 By  jjvag1313
    06.10.12

Just got two and so far no complaints.

• Tizzygurl By  Tizzygurl
    09.16.11

I have two of these carseats. One for my three year old and one for my one year old. They are easy to get in and out of the car. They are super cute and my kids think they are comfortable. They arn't too bulky so my eight year old can fit between them. I drive a 2011 dodge charger to give you a sense of the room my car has in the back. Over all I love this car seat. By the way my sister has one too and she loves it also.